Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Get Under My Damn Skin.

Excuse me?!

by shehadtheworld12 5 reviews

Bob and Ashley's inner thoughts kick in (:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-06-12 - Updated: 2009-06-13 - 1190 words

5Exciting
3 Days Later

Ashley's POV

"You have no respect for the dead!" I yelled at Bob who kept messing with the dead body's hair.

"It can't be real! There's so much hair! Are you sure this is a human, and not a damn horse?" I groaned as he was actually serious.

"Just because his hair is longer than the average person, does not give you the right to mess with him. Leave him alone." I snapped. He threw his hands up. I huffed. Three damn days, and this guy still gets on my everlasting nerves. If it wasn't for this job, I would've kicked his ass already, but that would require me touching him. I pulled the poor body into it's confinement and sighed. No one deserves to be in a place like that. It's cold and very lonely. Hmm, maybe it would be a good place for Bob. I stared at him and visioned many ways of how he would end up in there. It hasn't been too bad, but he's like a damn leech.

"What are you staring at?" He looked at me wierd. I just shrugged and smiled innocently.

"Nothing. Nothing at all!" He rolled his eyes and grabbed Angel's file. Someone had called and complained of a suspicious person lurking around, and resided in a abandoned building. He wore a large black hoodie, and brown hair. I ordered, I mean asked Bob to have Gerard do a suspect drawing, since Gerard is the artist around here. I've seen a couple of his stuff when he wasn't looking, and it was astonishing. He was really talented. I often wondered why he was here, when he could be making money doing art shows and all that jazz. I sat down at my seat and overlooked the file that Bob had now set on the desk.

"So is this nutcase, taking his victims here, or doing it somewhere else?" He put a hand to his head and leaned on the desk.

"Well it depends. He's a pattern changer. The officers have found muitlple body parts and blood in other places, of all which belonging to the victims. He doesn't like to kill in one place, it becomes to easy for him." I said softly. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"How do you figure?"

"I'm assuming. Angel is probaly the type of person who takes pride in his killings. It's an adrenaline rush. He purposely creates fantasies to fulfill his need, otherwise it's not fun to him. He likes to inflict pain on others, because at some point in his life, he has experienced that pain as well. It appears to me as revenge." He was speechless on my analysis. I wasn't even sure if it was true, of half the things I had just said. It came with 5 years of being here, I began to think like a criminal. It just came naturally.

"Hmm, for a goody two shoes, that pretty well said." He smirked. I glared as usual.

"Oh really? Why don't you go fu-"

"Banez! Call for you." Mikey appeared in the hallway and I turned my head and nodded. I turned back to Bob who smiled innoncently.

"Thank you Mikey." I said as I walked to the phone on the front desk of the precinct.

"This is Ashley Banez." I politely said.

"Ashley? It's me Kelly. Lisa's sister." I smiled.

"Hey Kelly how are you." I heard a sniffle and frowned. Lisa's funeral was supposed to be yesterday.

"Could be better. I just wanted to tell you thank you. You have been so supportive of Lisa, I just wanted to say thank you for you concern and helping us bury her properly." The smile returned.

"It's not a problem Kelly. I'm happy to help you. If you ever need anything, please don't hesistate to call me."

"I will. Thank you so much."

"Your welcome. Take care."........

Bob's POV

"Hey man, have you've seen my brother?"

"Umm, he was in the chief's office, last time I saw him."

"Kay I'll check later. How's it going with Banez?" He smiled. I growled.

"Not you too! Your brother harrassed me the other day. It's well.... I don't know!" I sighed.

"Jeez, chillax Bobert. Just take it easy alright, you'll get through it, just not in a coffin I hope."

"Vamoose, Michael. Be gone." I shooed him away. He just laughed as he walked out. Ashley came back in, and resumed with the file. It was so much fun to
pick on her, not that I'm a bully, it's just I enjoy watching her get mad.

It's kinda cute really.

Wait what?

You can't deny it Robert, you like her. Admit it.

You're crazy. I do not!

Getting a little defensive are we?

Shut up.

You just told yourself to shut up.

I hate you.

I love you too peach.

"Are you okay?" I coughed and nodded.

"Yeah, just got lost in a thought." She nodded awkwardly.

"Have you heard anything from the officers who were supposed to check out the building?" I gave a nod.

"Yes, but there was nothing there. No clothes, accesories, nothing. Only a matress that had nothing on it. I don't think he actually stays there."

"Or maybe he doesn't own anything."

"I think he owns something, like I don't know, weapons of choice?" I said it sarcastically on accident.

"Asshole." I heard her curse under her breath. I smiled.

She totally wants me.

Who asked you?

I did, punk.

Can you say cheesy?

Can you say fuck off?

I get the urge to, sometimes.

Uhh..okay?

"Banez and Bryar! Chief needs you." We both turned to find Gerard adjusting his badge and then looked back at us.

"Gerard, your sorry excuse of a brother was just looking for you." Gerard smirked.

"You act as if I should care, Bob." I flipped him off and we walked to the chief's office who was drinking his coffee.

"Good afternoon chief." Ashley said politely. Kiss ass. He smiled and gave a curt nod.

"Sup, chief." he shook his head. He loves me.

"I would just like to see how things are going. Any updates?"

"Chief, Officer Cruz and Toro were supposed to check out Angel's supposed whereabouts. So far they have found nothing. I had Officer Way draw a suspect sketch, we hope Newark residents will keep a lookout." Chief frowned but nodded.

"Very well. Please keep me informed."

"Will do Chief." Ashley said softly. We headed out of the chief's office and back to the morgue, where the only sound that came out was the air conditioner that rumbled through the vents....silence is golden...

Ashley's POV...

I took my spot back in my seat, and closed my eyes. Tomorrow would the be worst day of my life. I stared at Bob who was playing with his lipring. He daydreamed about something and I knew he would not help the situation tomorrow. I could only hope he'll leave me alone. But that's like asking Gerard to give up coffee...useless.

I watched him as he stared into space.

He's kinda cute when he thinks.

Excuse me?!............
Sign up to rate and review this story