Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > But, Does Anyone Care?

My First Drowning Lessons

by kattychatty5 1 review

Frank learns something and gerard sings

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-06-03 - Updated: 2009-06-03 - 1037 words

2Funny
I run up to Mikeys locker and find him cramming crap into it. "Hey" he says "one sec". I notice a picture of a girl in his locker.She looks like a model. I thought. "Who is that" I say pointing at the picture, he looks at me and then looks at where im pointing. "Oh thats my girlfriend.". Wow. "You are lucky to be with someone" I say. Thinking of my last girlfriend, overcontrolling, crazy the girl who slapped me when I broke up with her before I moved. I just didnt love her like I used to. "Dont be so mopey" Mikey said to me. Its like he read my mind.
"Its just I havent been in the dating game and well I guess Im lonely" I feel lame for saying that.
"Gerards like that too"
"How do you know him anyway" I ask changing the subject.
Mikey then bursts into and uncontrollable laughter. His eyes well up with tears and he is holding his side. "Mikey?" I ask angerlily. He just keeps laughing. I slam his locker shut and walk off, "Lets go" I grumble. "Oh Wait up" He says still laughing. I punch his side. "Ow" he punchs me. I blow it off. "'M sworry Wittle Frwankie" He says in a fake pout.
"Fuck you"
"Oh so your gay now, oh god the affect I have on you"
"I will kill you" I say. warning him.
"So first you want to fuck me and then you want to kill me? Wow you have to be PMS-ing my little Mass Murderer" and he pats the top of my head pointing out the fact that Im short.
I groan "I will break your face"
"Oh plwese Frwankie 'M soo sworry" He says in a fake innocence.
"Shut up, shut up, shut up"
He giggles. "Gay" I cough under my breath.
"So you want to fuck me again, your little mood swings just rage on and on"
"I was just trying to ask you how you knew.." I was cut off.
"WE ARE HERE" and Mikey takes my hand and starts...skipping?
I walk in. Its a nice house, clean, lofty, cozy?
He takes me to his room: posters all over the walls, messy bed, clothes on the floor, comics, picture of girlfriend, lamp, bass guitar, just about what you might see in a guys room.
He plays some music. "Where are your parents" I ask. His emotion turns from happy to sad. "Like they matter" he mumbles.
"Mikey bring your new friend in here!"
So I meet Bob and Ray, two guys that are so tall they make Mikey look short, and I well, I look even shorter.
"Oh he is lady size" Bob says and picks me up and puts me on his shoulders, if I fall from this height I would die.
Turns out Mikey, Bob, and Ray have an unnamed band. "I play too" I say.
"Cool dude you could be in it with us" Ray says excited.
"Yeah, but Im drummer" Bob says.
"I couldnt drum to save my life, your position is safe" I say with a smile.
We sit on the couch and talk about the band in detail. Nameing it, playing, gigs, things of that sort.
"Mikey?" We all turn around and I see its Gerard.
"Mikey?" I ask.
"Oh yeah um he is my brother, I forgot to tell you" he laughed nervously.
"Frank oh dude good to see you" Gerard said and he huged me tightly.
"Gerard Frank can be in our band" Bob said. Gerards in it too?.
"Oh" He says studing me. "Okay your in". I smile.
"Pratice anyone?" Bobs says, we go to the garage where everything to pratice with is there.
Mikey lets me borrow his other guitar and Gerard tells us what to play.
"I wrote this today when I was thinking of someone" Gerard said.
He starts to sing and it is beautiful and amazing.
Hand in mine, into your icy blues
And then I'd say to you we could take to the highway
With this trunk of ammunition too
I'd end my days with you in a hail of bullets

I'm trying, I'm trying
To let you know just how much you mean to me
And after all the things we put each other through and

I would drive on to the end with you
A liquor store or two keeps the gas tank full
And I feel like there's nothing left to do
But prove myself to you and we'll keep it running

But this time, I mean it
I'll let you know just how much you mean to me
As snow falls on desert sky
Until the end of everything
I'm trying, I'm trying
To let you know how much you mean
As days fade, and nights grow
And we go cold

Until the end, until this pool of blood
Until this, I mean this, I mean this
Until the end of...

I'm trying, I'm trying
To let you know how much you mean
As days fade, and nights grow
And we go cold

But this time, we'll show them
We'll show them all how much we mean
As snow falls on desert sky
Until the end of every...

All we are, all we are
Is bullets I mean this
[x4]

As lead rains, will pass on through our phantoms
Forever, forever
Like scarecrows that fuel this flame we're burning
Forever, and ever
Know how much I want to show you you're the only one
Like a bed of roses there's a dozen reasons in this gun

And as we're falling down, and in this pool of blood
And as we're touching hands, and as we're falling down
And in this pool of blood, and as we're falling down
I'll see your eyes, and in this pool of blood
I'll meet your eyes, I mean this forever

Amazing. As he sang he would look at me andtouch my face in a loving way.
He smiled at me. I was for the first time here, happy. Truely happy. He kissed my cheek when the guys werent looking. I love this town.


I Dont own MCR or this song ^ ^ ^
Sign up to rate and review this story