Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sit Tight Im Gonna Need To Keep Time

Sit Back and relax

by kattychatty5 0 reviews

Um its different then what you might relize

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-06-05 - Updated: 2009-06-05 - 878 words

0Unrated
READ THIS BEFORE STARTING: I KNOW IN THE LAST CHAPTER I SAID THEY WOULD DO IT, BUT AFTER THINKING I THINK THAT OUR COUPLE ISNT READY YET, SO IM STEERING IT TO A DIFFERENT DIRECTION. SORRY YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT A COUPLE OF CHAPTERS FOR IT
Brendons POV
Ryan loves me! Haha! I happy that he believes me, I really adore him. I just want him happy. So, because of my sweetheart we have decided to tell Jon and Spencer, I mean they are our friends and they love us. "Um you guys?" Ryan whispers. I sigh. The only other person on this bus is the bus driver and I doubt he will care, RyI said to myself. "Yeah?" they both say at the same time. "Well..um you see" Ryan starts, but I cover his mouth. He makes things too akaward. "You guys, me and Ryan are together, like as in making out and stuff, so there".
"Well, if you guys are happy then we are happy" Spencer said. We all look at Jon. "About time, I thought you would just keep teasing each other" Jon said. Spencer burst into laughter, followed by me and Ryan. "Good" Ryan said. I put my hands on his waist. "My girly Ry Guy" I whisper. he turns to me and looks upset.
"Im not a girl"
"You just have girly features"
"Im NOT a girl" he pouts.
"I like it you tiny waist and cute lips, and nose" I kiss his nose and he teases me by pulling away slightly.
"Well you have DSL!" I start laughing. "Ryan Ross I bet you wish I had dick sucking lips"
He giggles.
"Your laugh, yep thats girly too" I smile.
We walk down the bus to our bunk, yes I said bunk, not bunks. We share now. Im about to help him up, but he refuses. "I feel like being more intimate" and he grabs my hand. In the very back of the bus, theres a bed, smallish but big enough for me and him. I smile.
I pick him up. "Brendon I hate heights stop it!" I feel him wiggle. "Please Bden you will hurt yourself" He mumbles at his last effort to get down.
"Ry you weigh like 100 pounds, I could carry you with one hand"
We get to the bed and I lift him up higher and then fling him on the bed. I hear a thud.
Ryan whimpers. "Oh Ry" I look at him. I guess I threw him too hard and he hit the head board.
Oh god we have a show tonight, one bruise or cut or anything on us leads to massive untrue rumors I can see it now:
Ryan Ross self abusive
Ryan Ross is abused by girlfriend
and yeah they have gone there
Is Brendon Urie to blame for Ryan Ross Injury?
It turns out, Ryan bruises easy and now has a bruise on his cute little head. "Sweetie Im sorry, I need to be more careful".
"Brendon, Im all grown up I can take care of myself, you know dont worry. You dont have to care for me like you did when we were little" He says.
I remember when I first kinda liked him. We had no girls in our neighborhood so I made sure that me and Ryan would always play thing one game. I was 9 I had no idea what homosexuality was and neither did Ryan. I made sure Ryan was the Princess in our game, we'd play in the forest, He didnt complain because he liked me as a friend. As kids me and him were already mistaken for girls, really unattractive girls, but whatever. In our game I would kiss him on the cheek. I would blush we he did it to me. Ryan was just as shy as he is now and he would listin and do whatever you wnated him to. He would tell me everything. He even told me that he liked when I touched him (stop being dirty pervs), I dont know. He said I made him feel like he was worth something, that he had a reason to live.
I love that boy and he loves me and its been that way ever since we were nine.
I nod. "Remember that game we used to play?"
"When youd kiss me?"
"Yeah, you want to play?" I smirk.
He looks at my lips and then goes for it and we kiss passionately. I feel him cuddle against my body, he always feels so freaking cold, but I like it.
"I love you" He whispers. "I love you Ry Guy".
"One more thing" I say. He looks at me deeply with sleepy eyes "you better cover that bruise up you know what will get started from that, and if anyone asks about it, lie for our sake"
He nods nd closes his eyes. He just drop dead stunning when he is asleep. I lay there are cuddle agaist him as he rests.
I just keep thinking over and over in my head.
Brendon, Im all grown up I can take care of myself, you know dont worry. You dont have to care for me like you did when we were little
Sign up to rate and review this story