Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 'Cause Everyone Hates You.

Chapter 20

by MyChemicalSuicide 8 reviews

Told you by Friday, it's 11:56 Central Time (:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-06-12 - Updated: 2009-06-13 - 2744 words

0Unrated
You'll hate and love me for this chapter (: At first, you'll think you love me, then.. You'll hate me. Just wait and see. Teeheehee.

So yayyyy, Chapter 20!


----
Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick fucking tock. I watched the disgustingly stupid hands of the clock in my hospital room make their rounds like a filthy whore until the minute was up. Just… However many minutes were in 3 hours.. left. I can’t take the utter slowness of the stupid ass doctors in this stupid ass hospital. Aren’t they supposed to want the patients to leave? I’ve been here for what feels like eternity, though its only been about 3 days, but still. It feels longer than that.

That’s what she said.
Not now.
Just trying to pass time.
Bullshit. You’re just a pervert.
Only a little

Oh, and pfffft on Frank because he did leave the room. Even though he said he wouldn’t leave for anything. That irks me.

.. Its called ‘school’.
Sigh. I know.
Sigh? Did you seriously just say sigh?
Technically, I didn’t say it, but yes.
Fail.

Time.
What is the time.
Time.
Time time time.
What is the time.
Ugh, time.
Time sucks.
Time time time.

Oh my fucking God shut up.
What?
You and your stupid.. I don’t even know what to call that shit. Poetry? I.. I don’t even know. You suck. You just suck.
Blah blah fucking blah. I don’t suck. Anything. Heheh.
Ew. Yeah right. I see your dreams every night, dumb ass.
Wait what?
Yeah, it disturbs me too. I can’t even believe what I see. I didn’t think people even thought that. Its just.. Awful. Catastrophic. Disgusting. Gross. Horrendous. Irrevocable-
Okay, shut the fuck up.

I’ll just lay down or something. Maybe fall asleep to pass the time.

And that I did. Now there's only.. 30 minutes left. Hot wow.

So bored. So so so so so bored. There is really, literally nothing at all to do. Watching TV is impossible because I’d have to have some sort of super power that enables me to hear things that don’t make any sound. Talking to anyone but myself is impossible because I’d have to have someone in the room. Sleeping is okay, but can become impossible because I’d have to have a super power that enables me to block out all feeling and one that enables me to not care that the sheets feel like sand paper that is tearing my flesh away from my body. But.. Its okay sometimes..

I hate the hospital. I’m going to list off every reason why I hate the hospital.

Oh God. And how many will ‘needles’ come up in that list?


The food tastes like someone hates me.
They do

The beds hurt my back.

The TV pisses me off.

The doctors are dumbass bitches.
Who hate you

The rooms are so sanitized it makes it seem dirty.

There are bins of needles everywhere
Oh God, here we go with the whole ‘I’m scared of needles’ thing. Pussy.

They stick needles in you everyday.

You’re hooked up to a machine that has a needle attached at the end that goes into your arm.

The doctor comes in just to stick a needle in you.

Oh my God.
What? Dear lord.
I.. I.. I hate needles so much. Oh my God.
.. Are you shitting me right now?

Okay, I have to stop with this list. That killed.. 10 minutes. 35 left. Okay…

“MOM!” I shout as I see her walk passed the room. She looks in and.. Oh that’s not my mom.
“Oh, erm.. Sorry. Thought you were my.. Mom.” I say, reddening slightly.
“Oh it’s okay.” She says, but she doesn’t leave.
“Um yeah..” I say, kind of weirded out that she stills looking in the room. Like, seriously.. What the fuck?
She sighs, “The hospital is so boring, huh?”
I nod.
“So why are you in here?” She asks, stepping in finally. Once again, what the fuck?
“Um, I got beat up.. And stuff.”

You sound so lame right now.

“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. I’m Jeanine, by the way.” She tells me, walking over with her arm extended out. I just look at her.

I think she wants you to introduce yourself. And ya know, maybe shake her hand.
Right.

I lift my arm up and shake her hand, “I’m uh.. I’m Gerard.” I say awkwardly.
“That’s.. Not a common name, Is it?” She asks. What the hell? It’s a common name..

Not really
“Um.. It kind of is.. I guess. I dunno. I mean, maybe not. I don’t really know.” I say. I haven’t really looked at her at all, except when she walked by and when I noticed that it wasn’t my mom. Lets see this woman. I lift my head to examine her features more closely.

You’re kinda creepy.
Whatever, I’m just so bored, I need to keep busy.

So yeah, lets see. Blond hair. Pale-ish skin that’s a tad bit wrinkly (no offence mom!). Shes tall. Skinny. Grey-ish eyes. Too much orange-y pink-y lipstick. Shes wearing a blazer thingy, and black pants. Boots, but not like, snow boots. Like, ankle boots with a heel.

You are so gay. Stop checking her out. I’m sure she can tell. Oh and by the way, shes been talking for like, 5 minutes.
Oh.. Shit. Yeah, I’ve been listening..

“And so we left. How about you?”
“Uh.. Um.. Y-Yeah. Same.” I say, because really I have absolutely no idea what she’s talking about.
She gives me a weird look, and nods slowly. “Uh huh..” She says finally, “You weren’t listening to a word I said, were you?”
“Of.. Course I was- No. I wasn’t. I’m sorry.”
“Oh its alright. I won’t repeat myself. Well I’m gonna go, so.. Bye, Gerard.” She smiles warmly.
“Bye, Jenny.” I say.

Its Jeanine

“Jeanine.” I say quickly.
She laughs and turns around to wave, then she leaves the room. Lets see.. That killed 25 minutes. Oh my God! Five left! Frank and my parents should be parking right now. Thank the forces of above. I’ll just sit patiently and wait.

Wait.
And wait.
And wait.
Waiting sucks.
Almost as much as time does.
Waiting waiting, oh dear God.
Waiti-

SHUT. UP. RIGHT. NOW. GOD. DAMN. YOU.
Gosh, you don’t have to be so rude.
You don’t have to be so fucking annoying, either.
Humph.

“FRANKIE!!” I shout as he walks in the room, before my parents of course.
I shoot up off of my bed, the only bones that were fractured were in my fingers, so it’s not like I can’t walk. My ribs aren’t that bad either, now. Just a dull stinging pain.
“Gerard!” He shouts, and wraps his arms around me. It feels like forever since I’ve seen him, though it was only yesterday.
“God, I missed you so much. I’ve been so bored, I was like, freaking out all day because there is absolutely nothing to do.” I say all in one breath, still holding on to him for dear life.
“I’ve missed you, too. School has been so not worth going, even though it usually isn’t. It’s been worse without having you there.”
“Where are my parents?” I smirk, biting my lip subconsciously .

“Uh.. Down stairs getting paper work and signing stuff.” He says.
“I see. So when do you think they’ll be up?”
“Maybe.. 10 minutes.” He smiles, catching on.
“Interesting.” I say, placing my good hand to the back of his neck and pulling him down, crashing our lips together. I walk backwards until we’re completely out of the door way, our kiss never breaking. His hands slide down my sides and land on my hips, hugging our bodies together and oh my God, how I’ve missed this. He works his lips in a perfect rhythm against mine, and his lip ring.. Ah his lip ring, I’ve never really paid attention to it while we kiss, but it feels pretty amazing. It’s a really.. Different feeling than just lips on lips. It’s like, his lips are so hot, in more ways than one. And then his lip ring just stays cool, so I’m getting this warm/cold mix I don’t know how to explain it, and do it justice but God, it’s amazing. Just take my word for it.

You are so gay.
Duh.

We break the kiss because, well we’re in a hospital room and my parents are probably going to come in any minute and kissing nonstop is breathtaking. Literally.

He smiles at me and I mirror his expression, sitting down on my bed with him sitting next to me. Our thighs are touching and I have my hand over his. I rest my head on his shoulder, but that’s when I hear footsteps coming from outside the room, so I move away from him as quickly as I can. Right after we had moved, my mom walks in with my dad close behind her.

“You ready to leave?” My mom asks, smiling and walking over to me.
I stand up and nod furiously, “God yes.”
My dad pats me on the back awkwardly and I start walking towards the door. I look back at Frankie and he is working his way up to me. I happily, very very happily leave the room, walk into the elevator and finally get out of that place that fucking sucks cow nipples.

We got into the car, Frank and I in the back of course.

“Frank, I’m assuming you’re coming over, no?” My mom asks, not taking her eyes off the road.
“If that’s alright with you, then yes, yes I am.” He smiles, looking at me.
“No, Frankie, it’s not okay. Especially not with me.” I laugh.
“Oh. Well fine then, Mrs. Way, take - me - home.” He jokes, and I lean a little closer to him, but not close enough for it to be awkward that we’re in the car with my parents. We pull into the driveway of my house and I get out. I reach the door and sigh once I get inside. It’s so relieving to be back home.

“GERRRRARD!!!!!!!!!!!!” Mikey yells from.. Somewhere. I don’t know where his voice is coming from. What the fuck?
“MIIIKEY!….?” I shout back.
He comes running from upstairs and - Oh my God.. His hair. It’s.. It’s curled. Even more than the previous time. I shake my head.
“What. The. Hell. Did. You. Do?” I say slowly, looking at him in disbelief.
“What?” He asks, “OH! My hair.. You like?”
“No.” I say simply, pulling him into a hug.
“Jerk.” He spits out, but hugs me anyway.
I shake my head again and pull away from him.
“You’re such a fool, you know that, kid?”
“Whatever. I, and Ray, both like my hair.”
“Who’s Ray?” My mom asks.
“Erm.. A friend. Good friend. Ish. I mean, yeah, he’s cool.” Mikey nods.
She eyes him, and I for some reason, but says nothing more. I think she’s suspecting that Mikey is also gay. Ha ha ha.
“So.. Uh, Frank and I are going to go to my room. And uh yeah.” I say, beginning to walk to the door leading downstairs.
“Leave the door unlocked.” My mother warns.
My dad gives her a questioning look.
“Um, you know,.. just in case.. there’s a fire or something.” She covers quickly. I smile at her and Frank and I make our way down the stairs, closing the door behind us, but leaving it unlocked.

I sit on my bed with a sigh and Frank sits next to me, putting his arm around me to draw me closer to him. I lean towards him more, and he puts his head on top of mine. It’s strangely comfortable. I take his hand in mine and give it a small squeeze.

What for? Was there really a point to doing that?
It was just an affectionate gesture. Grow a heart.
Grow a dick.
You shouldn’t be talking.
Don’t even.

Frankie looks down at me, and I smile at him, closing the small gap between us. He moves his hand to the back of my neck to deepen the kiss. I slide my tongue across his bottom lip, and he immediately parts them. I explore his mouth because its actually one of the only times I’ve had my tongue in his mouth. It’s usually the other way around because I don’t like the whole ‘fight for dominance’ thing. Our tongues lock, and he slowly massages his tongue against mine and its just amazing. Making out is.. God’s gift to the world. I have no idea why I didn’t think of it before.

Because no one would’ve made out with you anyway. Duh.


I gently push him back on the bed, and break away from our kiss. I smile and bite my lip, leaning in closer to him. I kiss his cheek, along his jaw line, down to his neck.

“Gerard, what’s.. Gotten into you?” He breaths, “You’ve never been.. So.. Dominant.”
“It’s been.. A while.. Since we’ve.. Done anything.” I say between kisses. I continue to nibble and kiss at the side of his neck, most likely leaving a mark. I move down a bit to the open skin right above his collarbone. He moans softly. I sit up, straddling his hips, and look him up and down. I lift up his shirt and holy shit I just took off his shirt. Oh my God. What the hell am I doing? Oh my God oh my God oh my God. He’s so hot. He. Is so. Hot. I lean back down and bite at his collar bone, I move down, still nipping and kissing on my way. He flips me over so he is now straddling me. His mouth is latched onto the side of my neck. He moves along my throat, and kisses and sucks at my Adams apple.

God, dear dear God, why am I here? Did I ask to be put on this earth to watch gay porn everyday of my life?
Shut the fuck up. Don’t ruin this.

He is now removing my shirt. Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh, he’s taking off my clothing. This is exciting. He runs his hands down my stomach, and branches them out onto my hips where he massages circles into my thighs with his thumbs. I bite down on my lip and he stops what he’s doing with his mouth to come back to my mouth, roughly kissing me. He forces his tongue into my mouth, not like I’m objecting, and brushes it against the roof of my mouth. It’s an amazing feeling. Utterly amazing. I tug on his lip ring, and he bites my lip, pulling our faces closer together. I run a hand down his bare back until I reach the back pockets of his jeans. I slide my hands inside them while still kissing him. He moves his hands further down my thighs and softly tugs at the zipper of my pan-

“What the fuck do you two think you’re doing?!”



-----

OH MY GOD, RIGHT!?! WHO IS IT??! GERARD'S MOM? HIS DAD? MIKEY? A HOBO? I DON'T EVEN KNOW YET! OR MAYBE I DO! :OOO
Hahah.
I know, you guys probably hate me right now for totally killing all the steamy frerardness. Just think of all the ways you can kill me while you're reviewing this chapter! Wootz. :D

XO
Emily.

PS; I don't want to be murdered too brutally, so nothing tooooo harsh. Hehehe.


OH OH OH! I just used spell check on my computer, and under 'frerardness', one of the suggestions was frerard! XD Hahahahahaah!!!! Sorry, it's 6AM. Lmfao.
Sign up to rate and review this story