Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 'Cause Everyone Hates You.

Chapter 21

by MyChemicalSuicide 4 reviews

Ohmygosh! Like woahhh.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-06-18 - Updated: 2009-06-19 - 2501 words

0Unrated
Hello loverlies. :D This is kind of like a filler, but not. Its actually going to seem like a filler for the longest time, but I promise its not. I'm not entirely happy with it, I was hoping it would be better ): So yeah, I'm actually going to try and get at least two thousand words per chapter now, and I think I did it with this one. -cross fingers- Well, here we go! Chapter 21!

--

I pushed Frank off of me as best I could and stared wide eyed at the figure at the bottom of the staircase. My dad. He’s going to beat me. He’s going to kill me. He’s going to beat Frank. He’s going to kill Frank. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. This.. Isn’t good at all. Fuck! I opened my mouth to say something, but he shot a glare at me, and so I closed my mouth as fast as I’d opened it. My dad and I, if nobodies noticed, don’t really have the greatest relationship, and now.. Now he hates me. Even more than I thought he did to begin with. He came walking over to us, and I sat up a bit more, trying to scoot over to Frank. He looked at me apologetically and scooted away. I don’t blame him, really.

“D-dad.” I choked out, “This.. It.. Wasn’t what..-”
“Oh, shut up!” He spat, “’This isn’t was it looks like‘, my ass. Its exactly what it looks like. My faggot son and his boyfriend.” He yelled, glaring at Frank.
Frank gulped, “Sir, I..-”
“Don’t give me that ‘sir’ shit. You were just violating my son, and I use that term lightly, and you’re going to try and make an excuse for that? No! It doesn’t work like that. I caught you! Stupid faggots!” He shouted. This is must have been heard upstairs because my mom came rushing down.

“Don! Don, come up stairs, honey. Leave the boys alone.” She said, smiling sympathetically at Frank and I.
“Leave them alone?!” My dad choked, “Leave them alone? So they could fuck right under us?! Do you know about.. About what these boys.. Are doing?!”
“Well, um, of.. Course,.. Not. Well I mean, I knew they, um..” My mom choked, not finishing one simple sentence.
“So you did know!” My dad boomed. I winced, and tried, once again, to scoot closer to Frankie. He let me this time.
“Don!” My mom screamed, “Calm down! If Frank was a girl, you wouldn’t care at all! I wouldn’t doubt that you would be happy for Gerard!”
He nodded, still fuming.
“Exactly! Its really no different. He’s your son! You should be happy that he’s finally found someone who makes him happy!” She yelled.
My dad rolled his eyes, “Yeah, he makes him real happy.” He mumbled, “But you know what, Donna? Frank isn’t a girl. Frank is a boy. Just as our son is a boy. that isn’t right.” He shrieked, and I closed my eyes, leaning more into Frankie. My dad can be extremely threatening in times like this.
Donna shook her head and groaned, stomping back up the stairs muttering inaudible curses. My dad whipped back around, and I automatically threw my eyes open, and my body away from Frank’s.
“I saw that.” My dad spat at me. I sighed.
“I can’t have you here right now.” He said, and I didn’t know if he meant Frank or.. Me. Or both of us…
“What?” I questioned.
“Gerard. Frank” He said firmly, “Get the hell out of my house.”
I stared at him in shock and gasped.
“Dad!” I yelled, “Dad! You can’t kick me out!”
He sighed angrily, “I’m not kicking you out, I’m telling you that you can’t be here right now.” He said through gritted teeth.
I closed my eyes and got off of my bed, signaling for Frank to do the same. We walked upstairs and met my mom sitting at the kitchen table.
“What did he say, Hun?” She asked.
“That we can’t be here ‘right now’” I said, using air-quotes.
She shook her head and sighed, “I’m sorry, boys. Why don’t you two just.. Go out for a bit. I’ll call you, Gerard, when its.. Safe.. Er. To come home”
I nodded and sighed, taking Frank’s hand and squeezing it gently. We walked out as my dad was coming back up the steps from the basement. As he turned the corner I glared at him, just so he couldn’t harm me. I didn’t notice if Mikey was home or not, so I called him once we reached the drive way. “Hello?” He answered.
“Hey, Mikey. Where are you?” I asked.
“I’m.. At home?” He said in a you’re-an-idiot tone.
“Oh.. Um.. You want to come out with me and Frank? We could like.. Pick up Ray or something.”
“Yeah.. Yeah, sure. And I heard what was going on.. With dad and stuff. I don’t think I’ll be bringing Ray home anytime soon.”
I laughed and shook my head, though I knew he couldn’t see. I mean, it’s a phone.
“Yeah, so come outside. Hurry up.” I said, closing the phone and turning to Frank. He hugged me and I put my forehead against his. “I’m sorry Frankie. My dads an ass.”
Frank smiled and laughed softly, “It’s alright, babe. Let’s just try to not get caught again, ‘kay?” I smiled and nodded, holding onto him a bit tighter. I heard the front door slam and automatically moved from Frank’s arms.
“No need to do that for me.” It was Mikey. He walked over to us and grinned, walking to my car.
I shook my head at him and got in the driver’s seat, with Frank to my left, and Mikey sitting behind me. “Did you call Ray yet? Maybe he’s bus- Yeah, never mind.” I laughed, and Mikey kicked my seat, “Shut up, ass.” He said, and I could tell that he was trying to restrain from laughing.
I turned on the car’s CD player to whatever was in there at the time, and pulled out of the drive. Frank turned up the music, Bouncing Souls, and I looked in the rear-view mirror at Mikey, who blushed, being reminded of the whole ‘apron’ thing, I assume. I made my way to Ray’s and Mikey got out, and went to the door. “Think he’ll be home?” Frank asked, laughing.
“Without a doubt.” I giggled.
Frank nodded and we waited in silence for Mikey and Ray to return. I watched Mikey ring the door bell, he looked like a nervous little kid. Who I assume to be ray’s mom, answered the door. She looked.. A lot like Ray. Or well.. Ray looked a lot like her. I’m guessing Mikey told her he was there for Ray and she called him from wherever he was. They greeted each other and started walking back to the car. “Hey, Ray.” I said once he got settled in the back near Mikey. “Hi.” He said happily, taking Mikey’s hand. Mikey blushed and I laughed softly, driving off.

“So where do you guys want to go?” I asked everyone.
“Dairy Queen!” Frank shouted, and I nudged him because that was where we first hung out with Ray.. It was way creepy.
“Why don’t we go bowling?” Ray suggested.
“Yeah! Bowling!” Mikey agreed, sounding like a child.
“Um, okay. Bowling it is.” I said, hooking a right and driving to the local Bowling place.

We all staggered out of the car and in through the doors. I ordered my shoes and paid for Frank, while Mikey did the same for Ray. We all headed to lane 5, and got situated. Personally, I hate bowling. Why? Because I suck. I suck bad.

Heheh, that sucks for Frank, then doesn‘t it?
Wha- Ugh. Just.. No.

I put on my shoes as slowly as possible and stood up just as Ray got a strike. Damn. I have to be compared to a strike? Ugh. I sighed and grabbed the bowling ball, walking to the lane. I let it slip out of my hands and onto the ground, rolling across the wood, and barely skimming one pin. The one pin fell over and caused two others to fall as well. Three pins. Wow. I went back to the place where the bowling balls come out, and grabbed mine, going back to try and redeem myself. I threw the ball and it went right through the opening caused by the other pins falling. Epic fail.

Wow, you really do suck.
Yes, yes I know.

I shook my head as Frank snickered. I shot him a glare and giggled. It was Mikey’s turn. I sat down next to Frank. “I’m horrible at this game.” I sighed.
“You’re not horrible. You just have a hard time throwing balls.” Frank erupted in laughter as I stared at him blankly, shaking my head.
“Get it? BALLS!” He hooted, laughing hysterically.
“Do I know you?” I asked, scooting away from him playfully.
He kept laughing and stood up, it was his turn now. He got five pins and then a spare.

They‘re all making you look bad
Yes, yes I know.

I sat in silence, going when it was my turn. By the end of the game the scores were:

Ray - 190
Mikey - 130
Frank - 104
And me - 67

Pitiful.
Yes, yes I know.
Is that all you know how to say?
Nope.

Mikey gave me a pat on the back, “Don’t be upset. Bowling's just not your game.” I sighed and laughed softly, “Apparently not.”

“Soooooo….” Frank said, grabbing my hand, “What do you guys wanna do now??” He asked.
“Hmm..” Mikey thought, “Maybe.. See a movie?”
I nodded, “That’s a good idea. What do you think Frank? Ray?”
“Sounds good to me.” Frank said, and Ray nodded, smiling weirdly at Mikey. Oh jeez. Not sitting by him in the theater.
We left the Bowling alley and drove to the movie theater in town. “What do you guys want to see?” I asked once we got inside.
“I’onno.” Mikey shrugged.
“You’re a lot of help.” I said, rolling my eyes.
Frank pointed to Drag Me To Hell and we all decided that that was alright. Looked kinda corny to me but hey, whatever’s out, right?

I ordered mine and Frank’s tickets and waited for Ray and Mikey. We went to the concession stand and I ordered a large popcorn for Frank and I, and a cherry slushee. Once again we waited for Ray and Mikey, then we proceeded to theater 14. Frank and I sat in the very top row, so did Mikey and Ray, but I was sure to sit on the opposite end. Frank grasped my hand and smiled at me, then the lights went down and after 15 fucking minutes of previews, the movie finally started. There weren’t many people in the place because the movie isn’t that new anymore. Frank leaned his head on my shoulder and nonchalantly ate the popcorn that was in my lap.

Nonchalantly? Do you even know what that means?
Obviously, I just used it. Duh.

We watched the movie, well most of the movie. If you know what I mean. Heh. It was surprisingly better then I thought it would be, but it definitely wasn’t something to write home about. It was getting late when we left the cinema, so I decided to call my mom.

“Gerard?” She answered.
“Um.. Yeah..?”
“What do you need?” She sounded distressed.
“Can I come home now?” I asked.
There was a muffling sound and some voices, then my mom again. “Not tonight, Gerard! I’m sorry.” She said, then hung up.
Frank looked a me with a concerned expression.
“I.. I can’t go home.” I said sadly.
“What? Like.. At all?” Frank asked.
I shrugged, “I dunno when I’ll be able to.”
Frank pulled me into a tight hug, and I wrapped my arms around him, tears in my eyes, “I.. I don’t know what to do, Frankie.” I said, trying to refrain from crying.
“I do.” Frank said, grabbing my shoulders and holding me out so he could look at me dead in the eyes, “You’re gonna come to my house. And you’re gonna stay there until you could go back to yours.” I grinned and pulled Frankie closer to me. I leaned my head down and slammed our lips together. I heard Ray whistle, and Mikey make gagging noises. I flipped them off, and wrapped my arms around Frank’s waist as his arms were around my neck. We pulled away and I smiled again, “You’re amazing, babe.” I said.
He smiled and pecked my lips, “I try, I try.” He said, “I’m just kidding I don’t try at all.”
I laughed and grabbed his hand, walking to my car. Mikey and Ray got back into the backseats.
“Alright kiddies,” I said, turning around in my seat to face the two behind me, “I have to drop you guys off now. Mikey,” I said firmly, “Don’t even act gay around dad right now.” I warned, earning a look from Mikey. “I do not act gay!” He yelled.
I raised an eyebrow and chuckled, “Yeah, okay. You have your tendencies. Just.. Don’t. I’m sure he’ll be on edge, so just chill, ‘kay?” Mikey nodded, and I drove down to my house. Mikey got out, kissing Ray on the cheek before he left. I heard Ray sigh, and I glanced at Frank who was trying to hold back laughter. I drove Ray home and grabbed Frank’s hand.

“I really do love you, Frankie.” I sighed.
“And I really do love you, Gee.”

I drove the familiar rode to Frank’s and we entered the house. “Mom?” Frank yelled before fully stepping inside. He heard a few rustles and knew she was home, “Gerard is gonna stay with us for a while.” He said before closing and locking the door. He led me to his room and opened the door. I stepped in and oh my fucking God what the fuck.
“What are you doing in here?” I snapped. Frank must have heard me because he stepped in more and gasped, staring wide eyed at the figure sitting on his bed.
“Rosie?” He choked out.

-----------------------
Holy shit! Whats that ho face doing in Frank's room and how in the hell did she get there!!? You'll just have to wait and find out ! :D

Reviews make updates come faster! I SWEAR THIS TIME!

XO
Emily
Sign up to rate and review this story