Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 'Cause Everyone Hates You.

Chapter 22

by MyChemicalSuicide 9 reviews

Oh my God! o: III wasn't even expecting this one!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-07-23 - Updated: 2009-07-23 - 1762 words

0Unrated
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM SO FUCKING SORRY I AM SUCH A FUCKING DOUCHEBAG. I had no intentions whatsoever to leave this story for as long as I did. I was gonna go a week, then I had some personal issues, so I put it off for ANOTHER week THEN my fucking computer decided it was going to hate me, and fucking broke and I had to get a whole new fucking hard drive and its fucking ridiculous so I am so so so so so so so so so so so sorry, and PLEASE if you can find it in your hearts to forgive me and continue reading this, I would love you forever and ever and ever. And the tranny-ish story about the Redlight District is still gonna be up, I don't know when, but I will get on that ASAP! So yes, now, FINALLY, Chapter 22!

On the inside I was hyperventilating and kinda dying a little, but on the outside..

On the outside you were hyperventilating and dying a little.
Ha ha NO

On the outside.. I was raging mad, my breath ragged, eyes wide, and mouth slightly open. Rosie smirked at me and quickly raised her eyebrows, before skankily walking over to Frank, draping an arm around his neck and shoulders.

"Hey Frankie baby." She said, trying to sound seductive.
Frank shrugged her arm off of him and looked over to me sympathetically, "Um.. Hi..?"
"How've you been?" She smiled, inching herself closer to Frank as he tried his hardest to inch away.

Oh yeah, I bet he was trying to definitely get away from some hot chick he was totally gonna hook up with before you turned him queer.
UGH! Shut up, he was NOT going to hook up with her..
Keep telling yourself that.

"Great." Frank said, shifting his eyes over to me and back to Rosie, then to the floor.
"I've missed you." She said softly, but HA not softly enough because I heard! I HEARD, YOU STUPID SLUT!
"Really? Because I thought I was just another faggot?" Frank snapped. That's my Frankie, stand up for yourself when I'm too mad to talk.

Like you would've stood up for him.
Pfft, didn't you hear me last time?

"Oh, honey, I didn't mean it. You know that. I was just mad because that," She said, flicking her head in my direction, "homo was all stalker and shit."

You did pretty much stalk him. You were so damn creepy. Hell, you still are.
I-Did-Not-Stalk-Him!
Mkay, yeah, that's sooo true..

"Whatever. How did you get in and why are you here?" Frank said, quickly changing the subject.
"Your mom let me in, duh." She said, giving him a that's-so-obvious look, "And I came here to see you of course." She grabbed Frank's hands, which he -thank God- quickly squirmed out of.
"Well that's too bad you fucking hooker, cuz he doesn't wanna see you!" I finally shouted.
"Oh, so what, you know what he thinks now, too?" Rosie retorted, giving me her best I'm-so-bad-ass-because-I-have-a-bad-ass-attitude look. OH how I just want to take her outside and clean the sidewalk with her face.
"No, but I don't think anyone would want to see you." I said, looking her up and down. I cocked my head to the side and put a finger to my chin, "Have you gained a few pounds?"
She gasped, and stared at me wide eyed, "I have not! Don't you fucking lie like that!"
"Who's lying?" I asked, giving her a questioning look.
Her mouth fell open and she crossed her arms across her stomach, "I am not fat!" She shrieked, pushing through both Frank and I, exiting the house through the front door.
Frank laughed and shook his head, "She's fucking crazy."
"Tell me about it." I sighed, walking over to the bed, sitting down on the edge. Frank grinned at me and pushed me back so I was laying down. He crawled on top of me, straddling my hips. I smiled and pulled him down so he was lying directly on top of me, I pressed our lips together. He worked them together in that perfect way that he does and-

"And one more thing! OH MY GOD OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Rosie screamed, rushing into the room because she thought she would be able to bitch about 'one more thing' which probably would have escalated into her bitching about 'five more things' and so on and so on. Frank turned his head, and I lifted mine up from the bed to see her.

She stood in the middle of the room with her head turned and her hand on the side of her face.
"Do you mind?" I asked, frustrated at the interruption.
"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God." She mumbled, "Homosexual- boys and other boys- Gay- queer- I.. I.. This is.... So hot." She muttered staring in disbelief at us.
My jaw dropped and Frank's eyes nearly bulged right out of his head. "WHAT?" We both asked in unison.
Her mouth was slightly agape, but there was a smile present. "Do that again."
Frank lifted an eyebrow, "Do.. What again?"
"Kiss." She said simply, biting her lip.
"Umm..."
"Just do it!" She snapped, leaning in closer to us. I gave her a you're-a-fucking-crazy-ass-bitch look, but then I saw Frank shrug. He began to lean in and to hell if I was going to refuse those gorgeous set of lips. He pressed his mouth against mine and it was as if Rosie had disappeared altogether. I slid my tongue across his bottom lip and he didn't waste any time. Our tongues were entwined and I smiled into the kiss, completely forgetting about Rosie. Frank pulled at my belt hoops to bring my hips up and I let out a sharp breath. I tangled my fingers in Franks hair and brushed my tongue against the roof of his mouth. I ran one hand down his back and slid it under his shirt slightly, while one of his hands were on my hip bone and the other was at the back of my neck.
I heard Rosie gasp and we both stopped what we were doing. Frank got off of me and threw a pillow over his -ahem- area, while I sat up and folded my arms over mine.

"Whoa." Rosie said, she looked as though she were in shock, "That was so fucking intense, I haven't seen anything that hot in so long." She whispered.
I cocked an eyebrow and looked at Frankie who returned my gaze and chuckled softly. "Do.. do you think.. I.. I could you know.. like..." Rosie started
"Watch?" Frank suggested.
"No um... Like.. Ya know.. Uh.. Join..?" Rosie said, looking hopeful.
Frank and I both shared the same shocked, yet blank expression. Rosie sucked in her bottom lip and stared at us, her eyes shining. Frank slowly turned his head to face me and I did the same, I shook my head while he shrugged. I pulled his down on the bed to talk to him as privately as possible without having to get up- no pun intended I swear-

Hahahahahah Rosie join in!?! What does she think? That you're bisexual? Haha what a dumb ass, girls are like poison to you.
..

"Frankie, you're not thinking of.. letting her. Are you?"
"Well I mean.. I dunno. What could it hurt?"
"It could hurt a lot, mind you I am not into girls at all."
"Well it can't hurt to try."
"You know, I'm preeeetty sure I could find a way to make it hurt to try. Especially for her."
"Lets just try it once and see what happens."
"And what if you decide to just leave me because girls are like so totally way a lot better."
"That'll never happen."
"You say that now."

I sat back up and shifted my eyes back and forth, I was about to voice our decision when Frank so happily did it for me.
"Yeah, sure." he said.
She squealed, and again, I kinda died a little inside. This would not be a very big turn on.

Rosie began to walk over to the bed, and she pushed Frank down, straddling him, and Frank grabbed the back of my shirt as he was falling to the bed, so I would fall next to him. Rosie slung her leg over one of mine and began to kiss Frank's neck. I felt a pang of jealousy, which then intensified to waves of jealousy when I saw Frank run his hand up the back of her shirt. I laid there, and watched Rosie kiss my boyfriend, and watched him kiss her back.

Looks like you're just left out in the cold there, doesn't it?
Shut up, okay?

I turned my gaze to the ceiling when I decided I couldn't take watching the two of them any longer. Franks hand moved to my chest, but he was still locked at the mouth with the fucking skank bitch whore-faced mother fucker.

More like skank bitch whore-faced boyfriend fucker, isn't it?
I guess in this case you're cruel humor is actually correct. Well, I mean, they aren't fucking, but they might as well be.

I turned my head to see what the pair was up to, but I couldn't stand the sight. Her hands were on his chest and, still, they were connected by the face, while his hands were both on her ass. I got up with a huff, and stormed out of the room. I walked out of the house and sat in the driver's side of my car, my head on the steering wheel. I looked up at the house to see if Frank would follow me out, but when I didn't see him coming, I let a tear slide down my cheek. I knew this would happen, I knew it. I fucking called it, too. That's what makes this hurt more, I told him and he didn't listen and now, as usual, I'm sitting here alone, crying my eyes out with the worst case of heartache I've had in a very very long time.



-------

Whoa whoa whoa whoa now. Frankie and Rosie? Oh my gosh gosh gosh gosh! It hurt me to right this, like, physically hurt me. I hate writing hetero stuff! D': Poor Gerard. What is going to happen to their relationship? What does this all mean!? I don't even know yet. Leave me predictions in the form of reviews, K? K. (:
OH! And

Happy My Chemical Romance Day


XO
Emily
Sign up to rate and review this story