Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like I Did Yesterday

Rub it in

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-06-12 - Updated: 2009-06-13 - 1094 words

2Exciting
I frowned drowsily as I searched for the home phone that was ringing. It was supposed to be somewhere in these rooms! It was early in the morning and we only just moved in and I didn't know my round in this house, well apartment. I tried to concentrate with my ears and it led me to the wrong room with nothing in it. I growled and got out and started searching. The home phone has been ringing for ages now and it was keeping me from sleeping. It was like a treasure hunt only I was so sleepy that my senses were not working properly. I just wanted to fall to the floor and sleep. Still I dragged my feet to the next room that I shouldn't have passed. Gerard stepped out of the bathroom in hurry to reach for the phone but unfortunately ran into me and I hit the floor. My eyes were open wide as I tried to understand what just happened.
I didn't understand much because my eyes were capture by something way more interesting. Gerard. Wet. Naked. With only a small towel over his hips.
I sharply took in a deep breath and stared at him. My legs were tangled with his wet ones. My chest and stomach felt the wetness under my shirt off his chest. His hair was dripping wet and water droplets hit my face as I looked up at him. He seemed to be in deep focus as he stared at me. What could be better in this situation? A kiss of course. That's not gonna happen Nicole, shh.
Finally Gerard came to his senses and pushed himself off me and got me up too. "I'm sorry, I didn't see you there."
"It's okay," I managed to say to him and noticed his eyes moving down to my chest and moving back up to my eyes again.
"Are you cold?" he asked.
My gave him a confused expression, "Um... no, why?"
He chuckled and shook his head, "Nothing."
I raised an eyebrow and the phone started to ring again. "God dammit that fucking phone!" I growled.
"Yea, I think it's a work mate calling. I'm sorry if it kept you awake, I didn't hear it because I was in the shower."
"It's cool," I smiled at him.
"Well I better go answer the call, and um get ready coz we don't have food and breakfast is on me!" he pointed out and ran the other direction.
I stood there and stared at his torso until he disappeared to some room.
I let out a dreamy sigh and walked back to my room.
My room was just so messy with several boxes lying around waiting to be unpacked and there was only a mattress on the floor. My bathroom was empty also as I entered it. I was in the mood to unpack but my stomach was grumbling telling me that my first priority was food. I tried to fix my hair in front of the mirror. It was so tangled and it pissed me off. How could I have stood in front of Gerard looking like this? And then I gasped and let go of my hair and stared back at myself in the mirror. Now I knew why Gerard was staring at my chest. My face instantly went red. My nipples were sticking out.
"Are you cold?" he asked.
I gave him a confused expression, "Um no, why?"

Dammit! I can't look at him now! I should of worn bras!
I sighed and left the mirror alone and searched for clothes to get ready in. I couldn't look in Gerard's face.

"You ready to go?" Gerard asked when he came to the lounge room where I sat on the dining table.
I nodded, "Mhmm," and got off the table and headed to the door.
Gerard stared at me, "Are you okay?"
"Yes," I looked at the floor and felt my face warm up.
It seemed like Gerard knew what was going on and chuckled, "It's cool about before, no need to get embarrased about. It happens to everyone."
I nodded.
"Come on let's get food."
"Okay," I smiled at him and we got out of the front door.
It was weird living in an apartment again but I guess I had to get use to it.
We went on the lift to the ground floor and got out of the apartment building.
"Um... Nicole, you know your way around right?" he looked around looking lost.
I laughed at him. "Of course I do, I lived around here when I was in college."
He smiled, "Glad to know that."
I grabbed his arm and led him to the closest cafe to eat at.

"My hot meat pie tastes way better than your banana bread," Gerard grinned as he took a bite out of the pie.
I shook my head, "No way dude! My toasted banana bread with butter is soo way better!" and I cut a piece out of it and ate it.
"Never!" he made a shocked face.
I laughed.
"Can I have a taste?"
"Sure," I cut out another piece out of the banana bread and fed him.
"Mmm, that's pretty good," he smiled slyly at the bread.
"No! Go buy your own!" I put my hand over it.
"Nicole?"
We looked up to see none other than Maria and Toni.
"Oh hey," I smiled at them.
"How are you girls?" Gerard asked.
They seemed to look taken back to see Gerard sitting across me which I smiled about.
"We're good thanks," Maria answered him. "What about you two?"
"We're good too, we just moved around here so I can go back to college," I grinned.
Gerard nodded.
"Really?" Toni asked.
I nodded.
"Good, the teachers has been worried about you." Maria said.
"So are you two like... dating?" Toni asked.
I really wanted to say yes and rub it into her face but lying isn't cool.
"We are," Gerard answered her.
I turned to him with a shocked face.
He smiled at me.
"Oh my god, I'm happy for you both!" Maria grinned.
"Yea," Toni gave a sour face. "Well anyway, we gotta go."
"Yea, see you at college."
We waved at them.
When they left I stared at Gerard questioningly.
"I was just rubbing it on their face, I'm sorry I lied," he gave me a quick smile.
I smiled, "It's cool."







boring I know.
Ahh stuff changed for me =O
To the point that idk what I'm doing


Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story