Categories > Cartoons > American Dragon: Jake Long > Haley's Revenge

Chapter 2 Dance Class and Gymnastics For Star And Jake

by Gingerflame2005 1 review

Haley has found a way to bring her best qualities out in Star and Jake there goes the neighborhood

Category: American Dragon: Jake Long - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2009-06-16 - Updated: 2009-06-16 - 3503 words

0Unrated
The next morning Jake was finding fighting Blossom hard as he slowly shuffled from his new room with new Blossom Pj's slippers and all dragging the life sized stuffed animal with him as Haley grinned munching cereal.
Haley(Chipper voice) Morning Jake I made breakfast for us pop tarts, microwaveable waffles, cereal, microwavable sausage, hash browns also microwaveable, in short anything microwaveable I made.
Jake(Hugging Blossom) I think I'll eat everything here.
Haley(Slapping his hand) Oh no you won't Jake, this is all carbs and you need to look sweet, petit and complete the three Etes my dance instructor calls them.
Jake grinned pouting his lip as Haley grinned back pouting deeper, longer, and cuter than him and Mrs. Long awed at her.
Haley(Pushing Jake Oatmeal with raspberries on it) Bon appetite Jake, until you quit gymnastics and dance you are on a strict diet of no carbs.
Jake sniffed and made a face as Haley grinned pushing the bowl closer to him.
Haley: Yummy for your tummy Jake, the diet my instructor's gave me when I was a gymnast and dancer is the exact same one you're on.
Jake folded his arms across his chest smirking as Haley slurped the milk from her bowl and threw her breakfast plates in the sink then approached Jake as he gulped and she smiled.
Haley: I'll just do what mommy did to me when I wouldn't eat this very nutritious breakfast, and that's feed it to you myself.
Jake screamed as Haley saw her opportunity and shoved the spoon into his mouth as he made a disgusted face and Haley giggled giving Jake more.
Haley: Alfalfa sprouts on a Turkey and rye for lunch with lettuce and tomato, me I'm having an Italian grinder mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm can't you just taste your sandwich.
Jake got green in the face as Haley picked Blossom up from the floor where Jake left her and sat her with Jake in his high chair.
Haley(Swirling the spoon around Jake's eyes) Follow the airplane ready to land in the hangar Jake.
Jake wondered how Haley's puppy dog pout was cuter than his as she smiled and he still looked confused.
Haley: Jake, Jake, Jake when cuteness is all you have you learn to channel the cuteness Gods and summon them when you need them.
Jake(Sitting Blossom next to him) Yea well since I'm smaller I should be cuter and I'll try like hell to be cuter than you.
Haley(Twirling around Jake throwing flower petals grinning) Lots of luck Jakey, you can't even resist being my sis which you'll become her soon.
Jake could feel Haley's sister waging a war with his stomach as without warning Haley shoveled more oatmeal into his mouth and he made a disgusted face as Haley imitated him giggling.
Haley: It feels so great to be the oldest Jake, I mean I don't know why you never cherished it more, it's so cool.
Jake(Grumpily) Yea well I had no idea my little sister was going to make me a little brother.
Haley(Chuckling) Little- brother- you- are- such- a- card- Jake- such- a- card.
Jake: Well I'm little and a brother aren't I?
Haley: I was unaware that brother's carry on obsessions with Blossom Utonium, and have a little girl waging a war with them.
Lee arrived promptly that day with Lilacs and Chocolate Covered Cherries for Haley as she grinned taking them and kissing Lee lovingly as Jake saw no hope in getting saved by him.
Haley: Lee nice of you to join us, now why don't you rub my aching feet while I make you from a boyfriend to my slave won't that be fun?
Before Lee had a chance to reply Haley grew a long black robe and a staff like Jaffar's from Aladdin except her's couldn't be broken like Jaffar's was and she cackled.
Haley(Pointing the staff at Lee's eyes) Sorry Lee but you didn't make the cut as my boyfriend, just like the rest of Jake's friends won't but it feels good to make them think they will.
The staff's eyes swirled purple Haley's favorite color as Lee suddenly bowed at Haley's dragon paws and she cackled airing her feet out under her nose.
Haley: Good boy Lee now start rubbing my feet and find me a new boy to torture by making him my little sister's slave.
Lee passed out due to the smell of Haley's feet as she giggled and attached a metal leash to him as Jake saw he was doomed to be a sister.
Haley(Shoveling more oatmeal into Jake's mouth) MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM isn't that yummy for your little tummy Jake?
Jake shook his head no and saw it was almost gone and Haley shoveled the rest into his mouth as he slowly swallowed and Haley picked Jake up and grinned as he didn't like the look in her eyes.
Haley: All right Jake let's get to gymnastics first sweetie, then we can have dance class and then it's the PPG's for the rest of the day.
Jake was forced out of his pajama's as he flailed but Haley sat on him just like her mom did to her when she was younger and Jake was forced into a red leotard with Blossom in the middle of it.
Haley(Cackling triumphantly) Welcome to the Blossom support group Jake, all supporters of Blossom be praised by my little sister the leader of the pack.
Jake made to rip the leotard off as ballet slippers met his feet and Haley beamed evilly pulling him across the floor much to his tantrum and Mrs. Long followed them.
Mrs. Long: Just like when he was little, he used to throw the noisiest tantrums when he was a kid you'd think he was dying.
Haley: He sort of is Mommy, I mean not his body but his soul is and it's becoming my little sister slowly but surely.
Jake was trying to chew his way through the leotard as it kept making rips but then it fixed itself.
Haley: That leotard is made with love Jake, my love and it's bigger than anything I've ever made.
Jake's feet magically grew into the slippers as his body morphed until the leotard fit him and then he found taking it off and ripping it was even more impossible.
Haley(Opening her door) Hold all my calls mom and if any of Jake's friends come lead them up here and we'll figure out what to do with them.
Mrs. Long: You're the boss Hale, now I'm going to clean the house you two have fun with dance class up here.
Mrs. Long walked off as Haley dressed in a pink leotard and tutu with slippers and a tiara as she grinned at Jake and he gulped seeing Haley grow from a sweet girl to a strict teacher.
Haley(Advancing to Jake) All right Mr. Long I see you've been following your diet and good for you, now get ready for the hardest, grueling, tiring, most painful day of your life.
Jake winced at the words Haley said as her shadow covered him and he clutched his life sized stuffed Blossom in fear.
Haley: First things first Mr. Long, I'll be your instructor Mrs. Long and that's what you refer to me as not Haley as you love to call me.
Jake: But your my sister Haley I mean what else should I call you?
Haley: For calling me Haley you get toe touches first today Mr. Long, keep it up and leg ups are next.
Jake gulped even more as Haley giggled and placed pigtails in his black hair and she grinned seeing almost a mirror image of herself in Jake.
Haley: Now Mr. Long we've been through rule one, rule the second you will be sweet, petit, and complete their the three Etes and their now your Bible.
Jake: Haley this is ridiculous I mean can't you stay older and keep me as your brother?
Haley: Leg ups Mr. Long, if you keep it up I'll give you the biggest torture a ballerina can ever have.
Jake(Smirking) What take away my leotard and slippers?, darn I would sure hate for that to happen.
Haley's shadow covered Jake again as he gulped and she giggled kneeling down to his level.
Haley: Mess up and say my name one more time and find out what happens.
Jake(Screaming) Haley, Haley, Haley, Haley, HHHAAALLLEEEYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haley: Spins, splits, pirouetting, and cartwheels for gymnastics after dance Mr. Long, care to test my patience any more?
Jake(Smiling) Haley, Haley, Haley, HHHAAALLLEEEYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Gimmie an H gimmie an A, gimmie an L, gimmie an E, gimmie a Y what's that spell?
Haley(Tickling Jake's chin) Certain doom for a certain student, you just gained handstands, backhand springs, somersaults and not those stupid one's we do as kids real one's for gymnastics and even more toe touches for ballet man are you going to hate me today little sister.
Jake(Gulping) Uhh by backhand springs you mean I'll have to do what the cheerleaders do right?
Haley(Nodding) Yep you'll make a great cheerleader when I'm done with you, because until their right you aren't leaving gymnastics or dance and toe touches are the hardest of the hard Mr. Long.
Jake: Well Mrs. Long why don't we get started?
Haley: Because I'm not ready to teach yet, Bubbles and I need some time to find out what to torture you with first.
Haley went to her bed as Jake saw one her room was much bigger with him smaller, and two it had drawn pictures of Bubbles with Haley in them, pictures of Bubbles and Bubbles everything all around her room.
Haley: All right Bubbles what should we make Jake do first?, I mean he is your torturing bag too until he becomes Star Elizabeth Long my baby sister.
Haley put Bubbles head to her ear to pretend Bubbles was whispering and Haley brightened talking in Bubbles’ voice.
Haley(As Bubbles) I say we start with the one hundred torture which means one hundred seconds on his toes.
Jake: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo please not that.
Haley(Hugging Bubbles) You are devious when you want to be Bubbles, and Jake I hope you enjoy toe touches for one hundred seconds because I'll enjoy making you do them.
Jake: How about making me do leg ups first?
Haley made Bubbles shake her head no as Blossom was taken from him and placed with Bubbles on Haley's bed.
Haley: Without her true fear will kick in, now let's get you on your toes shall we Jakey?
Jake gulped as Haley nodded and she made her body taller as Jake gulped and Haley giggled evilly standing in front of Jake.
As dance class started Jake started to see why he hated Haley so much as she enjoyed hurting him.
Haley: On your toes Missy I want you to keep them on the floor for one hundred seconds.
Jake slowly pointed his toes to the floor as Haley smiled and started the count.
Haley(Slowly) 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-ummmmmmmmm 8-9- oops lost count let's go again ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.
Jake stared angrily at Haley as she walked up to him and straightened his chest, back, legs, and toes.
Haley: Perfect posture is the key to ballet Star, You should pay close attention to what I say sweetie.
Jake made to bend his back again but Haley stood behind him and held her hands firmly to his back.
Haley: Must I always repeat myself to you Mr. Long?, perfect posture is the key to a great ballet dancer.
Jake could feel Star taking over as Haley stood behind him slowly letting go and Jake fell back making Haley fall with him.
Haley: That was a cheap shot Jake, and just for that I'm going to make dance class longer because I know how much you love it.
Star clapped her hands as Haley picked her up and stood her straight as a statue in the middle of the floor.
Haley: Now since Mr. Long thinks it's funny to make me fall over we're going through the whole routine step by step until we have it right.
Star licked her nose as Haley made a disgusted face and flicked her tongue.
Haley: Mr. Long in this class we have rules that we must abide by, and the major rule is no grossing out the instructor.
Star clapped her hands as Haley circled her making sure that she was still straight.
Haley(Clapping her hands) Good boy Mr. Long, now point your toes out for one hundred seconds and we'll go from there.
Jake refused to point his toes out as Haley seeing she was bigger, older, stronger, and could be the boss of him smiled.
Haley: I'll ask one more time before we play good sister/bad sister get the point?
A smile spread over Jake's face as he wiggled his toes and Haley bent down pulling both his toes to the floor.
Haley(Laughing) Sorry Jake but I didn't make the ballet rules, or the older sibling rules you did.
Haley used her dragon tail to hold Jake's feet in place as pain seeped through Jake's toes, feet, legs and eyes as Haley was enjoying it.
Haley: 21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30 look at it this way we're halfway to 60 and then we'll have thirty more he, he, he, he, he, he.
Jake couldn't take the pain he was feeling but Haley's tail was scaly, slimy, and longer than his baby legs and he knew there was no three year old in him.
Haley(Slowly) 45-46-47-48-49-50 you should be feeling the pain maximize and going from your legs, toes, and feet to your tummy, arms, and chest.
As Haley said this the pain hit Jake as Haley's tail slithered around his mid section.
Haley: There's no escape Jake soon that leotard will take over your body, the tu tu will start to fit, the tiara will make your hair even darker, and the slippers will fit like Cinderella's.
Jake shook his head as Haley's tail squeezed his stomach making him feel like he was going to throw up.
Haley(Slowly) 55-56-57-58-59-60 halfway home then I can work on your twirling, and your jumping, or was it more like diving?
Jake wanted more than anything to have his life back but he saw that Haley wasn't going to give up the oldest sib title.
Haley(Slowly) 64-65-66-67-68-69-70 Just think now you know why I needed all those hot showers in the morning, to loosen all the knots in my muscles.
Jake saw Haley's tail creep up to his chest and felt all of the sugar, spice, and everything nice course into his veins.
Haley(Smiling) Not to long now Jake and then you'll wish you never tortured me.
Jake's butt ached as scales finally took over the last of him and along with them came the tail and horns Mrs. Long and Haley talked about.
Haley(Laughing) You can't fight much longer Jake, 79-80-81-82-83-84-85 and we're halfway there cutie pie.
Jake used the last of his strength to fight as the tail and horns disappeared for the time being.
Haley: Hmmmmmmmm there's something missing from you Jake and I think I know what it is.
Before he knew what was happening Jake saw Haley pull her braids out quickly and braided his hair instead placing her elastics in his hair.
Haley: Perfect now you have pigtails just like sissy, 89-90-91-92-93-94-95-96-97-98-99-100!!!!! Yayyyyyyyy good job munchkin you survived the training.
Jake grew weak as the horns and tail grew back and he knew that this time it was forever.
Haley(Twirling) No more brother, no more brother, no more brother, now munchkin let's learn to twirl and leap high into the air.
Purple scales sprouted all over Jake's body as Haley could hear his defeated scream and laughed.
Haley: Sorry Jake but I prefer having a little sister than a little brother, this way she'll turn out just like me.
Star let herself be led to the middle of the floor as Haley twirled and then took Star's hand and twirled with her.
Haley(Rubbing her tummy and laughing) It makes your tummy jump now you try it.
Star twirled across the room as she ended up at the other side and Haley clapped picking her up.
Haley: You pick this up better than my last student did.
Star giggled as she was led to the garage to continue her torture as a gymnast.
Haley: It's too bad Jake's not here to feel this, I was so hurt after gymnastics but I also became super flexible.
Star looked at Haley as a blue matt was on the floor and Haley demonstrated for Star how to do a real somersault as Haley became a ball and rolled across the mat.
Haley: All right Star sweetie you try, then we can learn backhand springs and all sorts of other fun things.
Star tucked her chin to her chest and lifted her heels as Haley gave her a push and she rolled across the floor like Haley did.
Haley: Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy little sister, thirty of those a day for homework, now let's try backhand springs and cartwheels next.
Star clapped as Haley dove into the air and twisted until the back of her hands reached the floor and came standing up smiling.
Haley: Your turn munchkin try it.
Star feebly leapt into the air trying to do what Haley did but fell on her back as Haley smiled and picked her up.
Haley: Not to worry squirt you'll pick it up sooner or later you just have to practice, practice, practice and when you get as old as sissy you'll have it down pat.
Star giggled and stood up as Haley was on her hands and she pushed herself across the lawn showing Star how to cartwheel and Star got on her hands as Haley helped her across the lawn.
Haley: Soon you'll be able to do these things by yourself and I'll just be a crutch you need if you get stuck.
Star giggled and rubbed her tummy spinning around as Haley had to admit Star's twirling was a lot better than hers when she was a beginner in dance.
Haley: Come on Star lunch on and since Jake's gone you get baby food and I get an Italian grinder I love those more than anything.
Star licked her lips at the thought of food as Haley put her in a high chair with Blossom the life sized stuffed animal seated next to her.
Haley: Mommy will feed you and I'll feed myself, then it's a Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup, Princess, and all the other villains marathon in my room.
Star giggled snuggling Blossom as Haley knew that the boy's who got nightmares from Star besides her barely legible voice she was picking up more Blossom stuff from them.
Haley: I'll help you with the nightmare sitch Star, boys will grow to fear us as Long women sweetie.
Star giggled as Mrs. Long got her food from the counter and Star's stomach growled as Haley, Star, and Mrs. Long giggled at this.
Mrs. Long: Down the hatch munchkin, open up and we can get this over with.
Star opened her mouth as Mrs. Long fed her and Haley licked her lips at her grinder and took a big chomp out of it washing it down with Wild Cherry Pepsi.
Mrs. Long: Boy Star sure is easy to feed just like you were at her age Hale, so what other plans did you have today?
Haley: A PPG marathon then maybe a sleepover with me can make Star feel welcome, plus she needs help in her nightmare scaring capabilities.
Mrs. Long: Well you would be perfect for that, I mean scaring and you go together like bacon and eggs.
Haley: I do give people a good scare don't I, I mean just look what I did to Jake.
Mrs. Long(Lifting Star up) Exactly and now he'll get raised like you got raised, and learn to act cute in the process.
Haley finished her lunch then led Star to her room where the DVD was set up and Bubbles everything met Star's eyes.
Haley: Get ready to be dazzled by Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup Star, after all they are a girl's best friend and we start with The Powerpuff Girls Movie.
Star giggled cuddling her Blossom as Haley grabbed her Bubbles and they sat together on Haley's bed watching the movie and bonding as sisters.
What happens when Star and Haley give nightmares read part 3 That's What Girl's Do and reply to part 2
Sign up to rate and review this story