Categories > Cartoons > American Dragon: Jake Long > Haley's Revenge

Chapter 3 Star's First Soul Buffet

by Gingerflame2005 0 reviews

Star Long is learning the family business quickly and that's never a good thing

Category: American Dragon: Jake Long - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-09-11 - Updated: 2009-09-11 - 3648 words

0Unrated
That night Haley snuggled close to her sister as the Powerpuff Marathon ended and Star let out a big yawn and gently closed her eyes as Haley joined her in Star's dreamworld.
Haley (Giggling) Figures the dreams of an infant are so childish, I mean it's just one big playroom with little or no imagination.
Star crawled up to a Jack in a box and pulled the lever as a Jack bigger than anything else popped out and scared Haley half to death as Star giggled and Haley followed her out of the room.
Haley: Ok so it's not as childish as I thought.
Star heard the front door to her dream world slam as a family was moving in and she grinned as Haley smiled along with her.
Haley: I knew there was a reason my sis chose to come here, these people are about to become stuffy's for you, at least the kids are the adults will forget all about them you leave them to me.
Star nodded as the adults moved their kids into different rooms and Haley and Star were about to start Stars all you can eat soul buffet as the first door they came to was a little girl yawning and closing her eyes.
Haley: Right just remember what I taught you during the PPG Marathon and all will be good, I mean they have 12 kids so this is going to be an eating night for you munchkin.
Star crawled up to the head of the girl's bed a bright light shooting from her body as the other kids immediately fell asleep and Haley cackled traveling with Star to give nightmares to the 12 kids.
The little girl fell down a black hole until she hit the concrete of the basement and Star crawled up with an angel face as the girl awed at her.
Girl: Well aint you cute sweetie?, so where did you come from?
Star giggled as the girl giggled back rubbing the back of her head.
Girl: I guess that first step is a real doozie huh?
Star nodded like she understood the girl as Haley walked up smiling at the girl.
Haley: I see you met my little sister her names Star.
Girl(Picking Star up) She's really cute.
Haley: yea she get's that a lot, she's really scarce in the stuffed animal department though.
Girl: Is there anything I can do to help?
Haley: Actually you could bring the rest of your brothers and sisters down here to meet us.
The girl who's name was Alice held her hands to her head as her eleven brother's and sisters fell into the dream.
Haley(Smiling) Hola everyone Como Estes I'm Haley Long and this is my sister Star.
Alice: Isn't she the cutest?
Girl #2: Yea I guess she is I'm Ashley and these are my brothers and sisters Natalie, Dillon, John, Jack, Molly, Sandy, Laura, Matthew, Morgan, Andrew, and of course you met Alice.
Haley: Of course I have so let's play a little game.
Alice: What kind of game?
Haley: A hunting game, now you will all have time to run before Star and I search for you.
Alice: What are you going to be searching for us for?
Haley: Well my sis is scarce in the Stuffy or Stuffed Animal to the english speaking people department and I figure there are more than enough stuffy's here in you kids.
Alice(Gulping) Us- kids, your kidding right?
Star and Haley giggled shaking their perfect, straight black hair as their heads shook no.
Haley: I suggest you run and hide now because Star's got the I want stuffed animals look on her face and she's not one to be denied.
Haley was talking to air as the kids were all hiding and Star giggled sniffing her nose like a dog does to find things.
Haley(Patting Star's head) That's right munchkin go find those Stuffy's you deserve.
Star sniffed until she stopped at a door and looked up at Haley giggling as Haley tried the knob to find it locked.
Haley(Sticking her fingernails out) Well it's a good thing us dragons have sharp nails isn't it?
Haley's nails grew longer as she stuck one in the lock and a yelp was heard on the other side as the lock clicked and the door slowly swung open.
Haley: Olly Olly Oxunfree kiddies, my sis is sooooo going to love her new powers.
Star sniffed again like a bloodhound and she stopped at a closet door barking happily like a puppy and panting as Haley giggled.
Haley(Forcing the door open) Well hello John looks like you're the first of many stuffed animals for my little sister.
A little boy with tan skin and black hair tried to get lost with the clothes in the closet as Haley grabbed him and he was pulled across the floor.
Haley: You should be so lucky you get to see my little sister in action before she turns you from boy to stuffed animal.
John moaned tears streaming from his eyes as Haley grinned triumphantly and Star crawled up to him placing her knees on his chest.
Star(Giggling) Ou be Ora Airytale Incess Ora nd ou ave rushable air too.
Haley: Translation You be Dora Fairytale Princess Dora and you have brushable hair too.
Star nodded as she sank her baby dragon claws into John's stomach and John's whole body bulged with fluff until his organs fell out and he grew into a beautiful purple dress with long, soft, brushable black hair, and purple princess slippers.
Star(Hugging John) Ou my avorite uffy, all the thers be nored by me.
Haley(Staring into John's eyes) Translation You my favorite stuffy all the others will be ignored by me.
Star nodded again and went into soul bloodhound mode as Haley cackled.
Haley: One down eleven to go.
Star sniffed around until she got to a dark basement and shrieked in fear as Haley picked her up and blew dragon fire on a candle that was waiting for them.
Haley: All right bloodhound do your work munchkin, we'll be done in no time flat.
Star whimpered as it got darker and she like every other baby was petrified of the dark.
Haley(Clutching Star) It's fine sweetie all of us have fears, like mine I fear Jake will come back from being defeated and turn me into one of those gleeful girls that obsess over him.
Star whimpered again as she sniffed and quickly moved left as Haley ran after her not wanting to miss her sisters torture for the next girl or boy she found.
Star: Ound one issy ound one urry up lowpoke.
Haley(Shining the candle in the place where Star called for her) Well, well, well, looks like another boy, so who will this boy be sweetie?
Star: I ake ou Wiper the ox, ou ill ook cary ut Airytale Incess Ora ill ave me rom ou.
Haley: Translation I make you Swiper the fox you will look scary but Fairytale Princess Dora will save me from you.
Star giggled demonically as she approached Dillon and stuck her tongue out at him in a teasing fashion as Haley giggled when she saw Star stab Dillon.
Dillon screamed painfully as he grew orange fur, a blue bandits mask, blue gloves, a white stomach, a bushy tail, and sharp teeth that were felt as Star giggled making scary faces at Dillon as Haley joined her.
Star: Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha now ou et to be Wiper, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.
Haley: Translation ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha now you get to be Swiper ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.
Star got on all fours and crawled on the floor like a dog and started sniffing as Haley followed behind her bouncing on the balls of her feet.
Haley: Two down ten to go, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.
Star yipped like a dog as she crawled up the stairs Haley following taking two stairs at a time.
Star: Ide and Eeek Ide and Eeek ome on out tuffy's.
Haley: Translation Hide and Seek, Hide and Seek come on out stuffy's.
Another moan was heard as Star's eyes slit into evil eyes and she ran to a couch where the moan was heard and found another boy waving and smiling innocently up at her.
Star: Ound ou boy now ou be Ackpack Ife ized nd hat ay i can arry my tuffy's round with me.
Haley: Translation: Found you boy now you be Backpack life sized and that way I can carry my stuffy's around with me.
Jack screamed as Star cackled a purple light erupting from her body and turning Jack from human to backpack in a matter of seconds.
Star: I old ou oy, I arned ou ven but you ever istened and now you be my Ackpack lung cross my ack and houlders.
Haley: Trans to the lation I told you boy, I warned you even but you never listened and now you be my Backpack slung across my back and shoulders.
Star giggled grabbing her new backpack and putting Fairytale Princes Dora and Evil Swiper The Fox in it as she sniffed off to find more kids/stuffy's for her collection.
Haley(Grinning) Three down nine to go you little stuffy's.
Star: Ound ther one Issy urry, ound ther one nd is one eally cared issy
Haley: Translation Found other one sissy hurry, found other one and this one really scared sissy.
Star poked her head into a small hole and found a boy whimpering as she giggled and grabbed this small boy and yanked him from the hole and pushed him to the floor in front of her.
Star: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hat to do ith you?
Haley: Give me a T- gimmie an R- gimmie an A- gimmie an NSLATION- what does that spell translation, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what to do with you?
Star: Ou too mall too be Iego, you too big oo be Map Hat to do?
Haley: You too small to be Diego, you too big to be map what to do?
Star(Excited) I ow I'll ake ou Boots he Onkey Ora's est riend, Lus ou ave ananas too.
Haley(Excited) I know I'll make you Boots The Monkey Dora's best friend, plus you have bananas too.
Before Matthew could respond he became Boots The Monkey with velcro that made him attach to Fairytale Princess Dora's back.
Star: He's Issing omething Issy hat is it?
Haley: Lation Trans he's missing something sissy what is it?, and to answer that question I say let's give him a cloak he can be Prince Boots Princess Dora's trusted advisor.
Star nodded putting a red cloak on Boots and hugging him.
Haley: Four down eight to go.
Another little boy ran down the hall in fright as Star was off at a run after him and Haley kept up.
Star(Gasping) You retty ast ast oy but I have lans or ou ecause ou're the ast.
Haley(Gasping) Trans-lation You pretty fast last boy, but I have plans for you because you're the last.
Andrew found a dead end as Star cackled and Haley pinned Andrew the oldest of the siblings to the wall.
Star: I ake ou Issy's riend, she ill igure out hat to do ith you.
Haley(Grinning triumphantly) Translation I make you sissy's friend she will figure out what to so with you.
Star(Grinning) Bye Ovebirds I ave ore tuffy's to ind.
Haley: Trans to the lation Bye Lovebirds I have more Stuffy's to find.
Haley pulled Andrew along with her against his wishes as Star started sniffing the ground in true bloodhound style.
Star's POV: Girlies come out come out wherever you are.
Star giggled sniffing the ground smelling cinnamon and that was where she knew a girl would be hiding.
Star's POV: Game on girlies and it looks like your game may be over.
Star opened the door and heard an eep from under a bed as she crawled to it and Haley followed with Andrew as we see purple glitter lipstick all over him.
Haley: The translator is in the house and by the way five down seven to go.
Star cackled at Andrew as she crawled under the bed to find Ashley with tears in her eyes as Star giggled at the new game Haley made for her
Star: Now hat ranslator's ere I an peak and she an ranslate my ords.
Haley: She says now that translator's here I can speak and she can translate my words.
Ashley(Smiling nervously) We're friends right?, I mean we're both females and I can be your BFF.
Star: Reat dea I hink ou ill ake a reat BFF
Haley: Star says great idea I think you'll make a great BFF.
Ashley screamed as Star dragon tail poked into her making Ashley a baby as Star cackled crawling up to her.
Haley: Awwwwwwwwwww looks like my sis has found her first friend, six down six to go.
Star's nose gave a sniff as she crawled in the direction of the cinnamon smell with newly acquired BFF Ashley following her.
Haley(Giggling) There's no getting away from my bloodhound sister Star, she's going to find all of you one by one.
Star stopped at a closet where a frightened gasp was heard and Haley unlocked the door as Star crawled in and Andrew was fighting off Haley's puckered lips.
Haley: Soon enough things are going really hard to fight Andrew, my kisses will be longed for by you in a little while.
Natalie whimpered as Star crawled in and giggled demonically as Haley went inside and Andrew stared down at Ashley with fear in his eyes.
Andrew(Whispering) Come on Ash you can fight off the newborn phase, you're the strongest out of all of us.
Baby Ashley giggled flexing her muscles and they bulged out with black veins on them and she giggled punching Andrew's leg and he fell at Hayley's feet as Haley cackled at him.
Haley: Now you have to serve me thanks to the strongest of the sisters in the Davidson family.
Andrew moaned as Haley flexed her toes as pink gas escaped from them and Andrew's eyes swirled hypnotized by Haley who grew into a purple dress.
Haley(Puckering up) Now Andy get ready to meet your doom young love.
Andrew screamed as he saw himself kissing Haley and his lips reacted as she smiled triumphantly letting him kiss her.
Haley(Kissing Andrew back) See now that wasn't so bad was it?
Andrew: If you weren't controlling me I never would have kissed you.
Haley: Awwwwwwwww this is only phase one, next is your room where love turns to obsession.
Star dragged a screaming Natalie out of the closet as Ashley still a buffed baby worked her muscles on Andrew as Haley giggled.
Star: Or aking a cene I ake ou Riel He Ittle Ermaid nd he thers be our riends Lounder, cuttle, Ing Riton, Bastan, Rsla, nd Rince Ric.
Haley: She says for making a scene I make you Ariel The Little Mermaid and the others be your friends Flounder, Scuttle, King Triton, Sebastan, Ursla, and Prince Eric.
Star stabbed Natalie and she winced in pain then she grew stuffing in her body, red hair, a purple seashell bra, a green tail fin, and sang Part Of Your World.
Haley: seven down five to go.
Star grabbed Natalie her new Little Mermaid and snuggled her as Haley cackled seeing Andrew stand and follow her like he was her shadow.
Haley: See I told you I couldn't be resisted by anybody I'm irresistible especially to boys.
Star gave a sniff and moved in the direction of the cinnamon and spice she was smelling until she stopped at another door that was locked.
Haley: These people and locked doors I mean you'd think they trusted us to knock first huh sweet little Star?
Star nodded as Haley pushed the door but it wouldn't budge and on the other side we see Molly piling things in front of the door to stop them from opening it.
Haley: You can't stay locked in there forever Molly, soon Star's going to find her way in and then you're doomed to be Flounder the guppy from The Little Mermaid.
Star became a mass of pink smoke as it crept under the door until she was in human form again and Star giggled as Molly looked nervous.
Star: Ere Ishy Ishy Ishy I ake ou Lounder the uppy Riels riend.
Haley: Here Fishy Fishy I make you Flounder the guppy Ariel's friend.
Star cackled evilly as she slowly crept up to Molly and Molly moaned as Star stretched her fingers out and nails protruded from them and she stabbed Molly in the stomach giggling.
Molly(Weak) Noooooooooooo- I- don't- want- to- be- a- guppy.
Molly grew a light and dark blue fin in the back and the side of her, a yellow body, blue stripes down her back, green eyes, and a red tongue as Star squealed happily grabbing her new Stuffy and putting it in her life sized backpack with the rest of the souls she collected that night.
Haley: Eight down four to go sis.
Star nuzzled Haley's neck giggling as she crawled in the direction of the cinnamon and spice and she found Sandy sleeping on the couch as Star got an evil glint in her eyes and stabbed Sandy quickly to find it was fake.
Sandy: Hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah I tricked you stupid baby and stupider eleven year old, I'm so evil it's creepy.
Star stabbed the real Sandy and her stomach bulged out as Star giggled when Sandy's body split in two and one of the bodies became Ursla PJ's and the real Sandy became the stuffed Ursla growing eight arms, a huge stomach, a seashell necklace, white hair, purple skin, red lipstick lips, and Star added her own touch making Ursla even bigger in the stomach perfect for snuggling.
Star: Ou anted to be vil so I ake you the viles illian ver Rsla, now to ind my Cuttle.
Haley(Giggling at Sandy) Nine down three to go, and she said you wanted to be evil so I make you the evilest villain ever Ursla, now to find my scuttle he always was my favorite too introducing us to the dinglehopper.
Star sniffed again as she reached the kitchen to find Laura whimpering in a closet as Haley threw it open and Star stabbed Laura making her two Scuttles as Star handed one to Haley and she took the other placing it and Ursla in the life sized backpack.
Haley: Ten down two to go, then we can go back home and you can get some well deserved rest munchkin.
Star sniffed and quickly crawled to the stairs and whined when she saw she couldn't climb them.
Morgan(Cackling) Awwwwwwwwwww what's the matter twerp can't you climb the steps to get me?, I'm the smartest girl ever.
Haley(Kneeling down) Here cutie hop on and I'll introduce you to piggyback rides, you'll love them just like I did at your age.
Star gripped Haley's shoulders as she climbed the stairs and cornered Morgan as Star giggled and a blue light turned her into King Triton and Star laughed evilly grabbing Morgan who separated to two Tritons and one was handed to Haley.
Haley: Hey thanks Sis do you think you can make me one of every Little Mermaid character you have?
Star nodded as Ariel, Flounder, and Ursla became two too.
Haley: Perfect now let's find Alice and show her what our Wonderland looks like.
Alice slowly came out of hiding as Haley and Star grinned and Haley pounced like a cat onto Alice as Star stabbed her and Alice became two Prince Eric’s as Haley and Star giggled when a stranger boy came along.
Boy: Hey leave these kids alone or else.
Haley: Or else what?
Star: Yea or lse hat?
Boy: What did she say?
Haley: She said yea or else what?
Star grew tired of the conversation as the boy groaned and became two Sebastin's and Haley grabbed her snuggling it.
Haley: Well that's it for tonight and you gained thirteen souls in one night which I have to say is very impressive.
White lights flew around Star screaming one after the other as they flew into her small stomach.
Haley(Laughing triumphantly) I call to the God's of the earth and the devils of hell make Star Lillian Long as evil as me and make her hungry for the souls also like me.
Star licked her lips and rubbed her stomach as another soul which was Jake's joined the mix.
Haley: Bye bye Jakey I have had more than enough of your constant bossiness, I'm the boss now and Star will take orders from me.
Star giggled as her eyes snapped open and she was safe in her crib and Haley was safe in her Powerpuff Girl Bubbles room as Star noticed Andrew fighting Haley's hold on him and Star had a plan as did Mrs. Long because Haley's birthday was coming up and she was becoming a young woman like it or not and Andrew was the last piece of the puzzle to turn Haley into the evilest twelve year old around.
Mrs. Long(Making Andrew an invite to Haley's party) Andrew you may be able to fight Haley for now, but if you were to lay with her in her bed then her hold's stronger and that's when she'll make you her soulmate forever and ever.
What happens at Haley's birthday read part 3 Becoming An Irresistible Woman and reply to p
Sign up to rate and review this story