Categories > Cartoons > American Dragon: Jake Long > Haley's Revenge

Chapter 4 Attack Of The 50 Ft. Birthday Girl

by Gingerflame2005 0 reviews

Haley has a little power she never mentioned to anyone and it's coming out in this chapter

Category: American Dragon: Jake Long - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2009-11-06 - Updated: 2009-11-07 - 3367 words

0Unrated
The next day was Haley's birthday and the theme was Fairytale Princess's as Haley herself was Sleeping Beauty waiting on Andrew to kiss her with a smirk on her face.
Haley(Laying down) Andrew there are things that are going to be set in effect today and the main thing is making you fall head over heels for Sleeping Beauty Princey he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeee.
Mrs. Long was baking a cake as Star watched licking her lips and Mrs. Long giggled handing Star the beaters to lick.
Mrs. Long: Chocolate is a girl's remedy for everything sweetie remember that.
Star cleaned the beaters and handed them back to Mrs. Long who threw them in the dishwasher.
Mrs. Long(Putting the cake in the oven) come on you little Pixie sissy wants you dressed as Tinkerbell and I think you'd make a very cute Tinkerbell.
Star giggled because she suddenly loved Timkerbell like Haley at her age as Mrs. Long placed Star in her crib and grabbed green tights a green cut top and fairy wings smiling at her little girl.
Mrs. Long: Mama made this herself now hold still while I get you changed for the princess party sweetie.
Star was still as a statue as Mrs. Long threw the tights over her diaper, the top over her chest and stomach, and the wings clipped behind her and Star squealed gleefully liking her new costume.
Mrs. Long: Right now, we have to get Andrew here so he can kiss Sleeping Beauty and live happily or in his case since sissy is so bossy as a girlfriend unhappily ever after, he, he, he, he, heeeeeeee.
Star laughed along with Mrs. Long as people started coming and Andrew was found screaming in protest as his mom led him to the front door.
Andrew's mom: Now Andrew I'm sure you're imagining things, I mean dragons and little girls are you mad?
Andrew(Whining) But mom I'm telling you it's true see that baby in the Tinkerbell outfit she's a baby dragon.
Andrew's mom(Kissing Andrew's cheek) Just lay off the caffeine sweetie and maybe your imagination won't run wild all the time.
Andrew saw Star sprouting dragon scales and a tail as he stared at his mom pleading.
Andrew: Mom look see that the baby is a dragon and so is her sister.
Andrew's mom looked at Star as she giggled being a normal baby girl as Andrew's mom just shook her head and walked off as Mrs. Long giggled leading Andrew to Haley's room where she was Sleeping Beauty.
Mrs. Long(Smiling) You can't cry dragon like the boy who cried wolf because one day you'll meet a dragon up close and then your mom won't believe you.
Andrew: Look Lady I know what your kids are and I know what they're not and normal they're not.
Mrs. Long: And now you'll be a part of the freak crowd so let your freak flag fly.
Andrew(Laughing) Yea I'll never be a freak like your daughters.
Mrs. Long: Oh yes you will because once you kiss Haley she's your princess and you're her prince, and if you don't kiss her you'll stay locked in here until you do.
Andrew saw Haley supposedly sleeping as Mrs. Long cackled and shut and locked Haley's bedroom door as Star skipped off with her letting her wings brush up against things.
Mrs. Long: Come on Star I'm sure we can find people Haley doesn't like here and then you can use your pixie dust and turn them into whatever you like.
Star cackled as she lifted her Tinkerbell shirt and screaming faces from the night before met her eyes.
Star: Ook ama I ave ouls rom ast ight too, hey ream ery oud and now I get ore reaming ouls oday.
Mrs. Long: That's right sweetie and these screaming souls will make you live forever like your sissy already can.
Star cackled again as Mrs. Long found more boys sneaking in and knew them as Haley's bullies as she smiled at Star and she smiled back.
Mrs. Long: Ah hem do you guys have an invite or are you crashing my daughter’s birthday?
Boy #1: We're crashing and if you have a problem with it you old hag take it up with my butt.
Mrs. Long: Nope no problems here so let me lead you to the party not many people have arrived yet but they should be here soon.
The boys shrugged their shoulders as Star skipped after them knowing her playroom would spell certain doom for the boys that snuck in.
Mrs. Long(Opening Star's playroom door) Star their all yours sweetie, and as for you boys I have a big problem with you sneaking into this party but my Star is about to take care of that for me.
Boy #1: Right and what is Mrs. Tinkerbell going to do to me?, use her pixie dust turning me into something she craves?, ohhhhhhhhh man what a little freak she is.
Mrs. Long: Actually she will use her pixie dust on you and if you have a problem with it you can take it up with my daughter Haley's butt.
The boy stopped laughing as Star grinned grabbing a bag of dust from her waist as Mrs. Long giggled and walked off.
Star: I ake you Laze Inkerbells uggy riend, his utt ights up and he's ery unny but you be tuffed Laze upid ully boy.
Before the boy could translate Star's words she thrusted her hand into the bag and sprinkled the dust onto him as he shrank and his body was full of stuffing as he grew wings and a glow in the dark butt.
Star(Snuggling the boy) I old you I ake you Laze, now Laze I put you on my bed and ake our ther riends tuffy's for my ollection too.
The boys gulped and had fearful looks in their eyes as Star approached them her eyes dripping with evil and happiness.
Star: Tep ight up boys and I'll ake you tuffy's for my bed like Laze and all the Ora tuffy's, so who eels rave nough to ight me?
One of the boys ran at her as Star giggled growing dragon wings and flying up giggling at the boy.
Star(Singing) Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha issed me issed me now you otta iss me.
Star giggled puckering her lips as out of nowhere the boy puckered his lips too and kissed her as she stabbed him with her nails and he grew a red swimsuit, orange hair, pink eyes, a red bow, white socks, and black shoes as Star giggled snuggling the boy.
Star: I ade you wimtime Lossom boy, Lossom's my avorite Owerpuff Irl and I anted a wimtime toy so if issy and I ver go to the ake I ring you ith me.
Swimtime Blossom joined Blaze on Star's bed as she cackled evilly and the boys saw they were disappearing slowly but surely.
Star: Ext boy lease I'm aving fun atching boy's and urning hem nto tuffy's for me and my issy.
Anoher boy feeling brave ran at Star and hit her as she fell backwards and he held a grin on his face thinking he won.
Star(Standing up pouting) You ade big istake boy itting me, now I ake you issy's avorite Owerpuff Irl and wimtime ust ike Lossom is.
The boy made to run but Star opened her mouth singing and he was still as a statue as Star giggled grabbing the boy and licking him as he made a disgusted face and she grinned pridefully her dragon tongue working it's magic on him.
Star(Raising her arms) Ime for you to be Wimtime Ubbles you tupid boy, now issy will be our aster and I ave a ressent to ive to her for her irthday now, and ait till I ell her hat one of her ullies ecame Wimtime Ubbles for her.
The boy grew into a blue two piece bikini, yellow hair with pigtails, blue eyes, a blue supersuit for changing into, white socks, a smirk, and black shoes.
Star: Now hat I ave our ttention I'm oing to ake it way by aking all of you PPG's for my tuffy ollection he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeee.
The boys squeaked in fear as Star sprinkled her pixie dust on another boy and he grew into a red nightgown, red slippers, orange hair, pink eyes, and a red bow as Star giggled gleefully hugging her bedtime Blossom.
Star: Who ants Ixie Ust ext?
The boys gulped as Star waled along the boys and found a boy she knew was Haley's biggest bully as she took some dust and blew it on the boy and he screamed.
Star: You ean to my issy now I be ean to you boy, I'm oing to ake you Edtime Ubbles for Issy.
The boy grew into a light blue see through nightgown, yellow hair with ponytails, blue slippers, an octopuss named Octi clutched in her arms, white underwear, and a smile on her face with light blue eyes.
Star: Our oing nto issy's ile of tuffed nimals boy, you ere ean to her now she's oing to be ean to you or ice hatever orks for her I uess.
Four more boys were left and they were dripping with fear as Star cackled grabbing another one and growing massive muscles as the boy moaned fearfully and Star pinned him to the wall turning him into a stuffed Princess Morebucks gold suit and all as the last three looked at how happy Star was at torturing them.
Star: Hree eft and now I'm oing to ake a Rincess Olly for issy.
One of the boys ran for the door trying to open it and Star quickly stabbed him and he became a life sized Princess Morbucks doll.
Star: Two eft and now I ask you oys who's ext, you or you hivering oys?
The two boys pointed at each other as Star grinned evilly stabbing both of them with dragon nails and one became a Blossom doll as one became a Bubbles doll and Star giggled gathering Haley's pressents cackling.
Star(Singing) I'm onna ive orever I'm onna ive orever ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaa.
Meanwhile Andrew was still stuck in Haley's room with her asleep or so he thought as he gulped moving quietly around her room hoping not to wake the already awake Haley who grinned making Andrew's room a shrine of her.
Haley's POV: Andrew I hope you like me because once you get in your room I'm going to be all you see.
Andrew crept up to the bed as Haley giggled silently using her dragon powers to get in Andrew's head as he pulled the blankets back and laid next to Haley.
Haley's POV(Cackling) Phase one is complete.
Andrew pulled the blankets up to his chin as Haley giggled laning next to him hoping he'd smell the Strawberry shampoo she used because strawberry was his favorite smell.
Haley's POV: Strawberry hair anyone Andrew perhaps?, I know how much you love the smell of strawberries.
Andrew's nose gave a sniff as Haley's hair draped over her shoulders and Andrew suddenly felt the urge to kiss Haley's full, small, blue glittered lips.
Andrew(Puckering up) What the hell I mean what harm could kissing her do.
Haley's POV cackled triumphantly as Andrew leaned in close and Haley's lips puckered as the connected and Andrew kissed Haley as her eyes snapped open kissing him back and cackling triumphantly.
Haley(Grinning) Now that wasn't so bad was it?, I just have to finish my shrine in your room and then you and I will be soulmates forever, and a shrine to you will be in my room cutie pie.
Andrew suddenly grew more in love with Haley as she grabbed his hand and walked from the room and down the stairs glad that Andrew had finally came around to loving her.
Haley: And if anyone tries to save you Andy they'll meet a 50 FT. Haley Long exactly like Ginormica in Monsters VS. Aliens but ten times worse.
Andrew loving the taste of Haley's blue glittery lips kissed her again and Haley smiled pridefully as she kissed him back.
Haley: And the reason I'm worse is because when I become giant I throw giant tantrums, and those tantrums make people petrified of me.
Andrew: You're so beautiful Haley I'm just sorry I never noticed it before, I was always looking for a pretty girl and now I have her or should I say you.
Haley(Eskimo kissing Andrew) Now we'll be together forever and nobody can stop us from being together thanks to my giant problem he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeeeeeee.
Andrew laughed along with Haley as she saw princess's everywhere but nobody as beautiful as her.
Haley: Well ladies let the princess ball begin, and if any boys crash this party they'll meet my alter ego the gigantic, boy crazed, teen girl.
Star skipped down the stairs with wrapped pressents as she kissed her sister's cheek and went off to find something sweet to snack on.
Haley: Everyone meet Tinkerbell and her stuffed friend Blaze, if there is any trouble between us girl's Tinkerbell will be sure to stop it.
All the girls gulped as Star found a Tinkerbell cookie with her name on it as she munched it down and drank fruit punch.
Haley: So let's mingle I mean I wouldn't know if anybody had a problem with me if I didn't mingle first.
Girl after girl gulped as Haley eyed them until she found a girl dressed as Ariel and she cornered her as Star skipped along also cornering the girl.
Haley: Clarissa, Clarissa, Clarissa Marshal why are you wearing that?, I mean are you trying to make me look ugly?
Clarissa(Gulping) N-No I just thought that I should look pretty also I mean why should you be the only one to look pretty.
Star: Ecause it's her irthday duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Haley: That's right Star you tell her it's my birthday and I deserve to look the prettiest, so here's the deal my sister Star is going to make you look ugly and that goes for the other girl's trying to look prettier than me.
The girl's screeched in fear as Clarissa's dress got fairy dusted and it ripped as the tights she was wearing also ripped and she ran from the party screaming in fear.
Star: Otta ove the ower of ixie ust Issy.
Haley: Right you are Starry you do have to love pixie dust, especially when it's real and nobody believe's it is.
The other girls slowly backed up against the refreshment table and Haley saw none of them looked prettier than her as she smiled and walked away with Star following her.
Haley(Sniffing) I smell boy Star follow me and watch as sissy shows you how she takes care of imposters and party sneak inners.
Star and Andrew both followed Haley making sure her but and hips swung back and forth tempting an already in love Andrew and Haley smiled evilly.
Haley(Sniffing Clarissa) Clarissa Marshal you might not happen to be a boy would you?
Clarissa(Nervous) Nooooooooo what would make y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you say t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-that H-HH-H-H-Haley?
Haley(Sniffing Clarissa) Oh I don't know just a feeling.
Clarissa(Gulping) A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A- A feeling Haley I mean come on what kind of feeling would make me look like a boy?
Haley(Touching her nose) My nose never lies and you better hope it is now or a 50 ft gigantic boy crazed teen girl will make you wish you were never born.
Clarissa eeped as Haley grinned evilly pulling off her wig and the boy was revealed.
Haley(Spasming) I- warned- you- boy- but- you- never- listened- now- I'm- going- to- show- you- why- you- should- fear- me.
The girl's screeched in fear as Haley was a giant and grabbed the Clarissa Imposter and he squirmed against her huge muscles.
Haley(Winking) I told you I was a 50 FT. gigantic boy crazed, teen girl and as an added bonus I'm making you a newborn so you get the torture of growing up with Star my sis.
Star waved giggling as Haley rested him on her stomach and giggled deeply as Star twirled around the boy waving a fake magic wand given to her by Mrs. Long.
Star(Giggling) I'm a eally ice irl ice you get to now me, he, he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeeee.
The boy saw Haley stare down at him as the other girls ran fro the house leaving their pressents on the table.
Haley(Giggling) Looks like they can't handle a 50 ft. Boy crazed, teen girl like my Andy.
Andrew was amazed and in love as Haley blew him a kiss and Star saw white lights shoot into her which were Haley's bully's and her scales and skin were impenetrable.
Star(Cutting herself) Ook boy I an't be urt nymore, I can cut yself all the ime and othing ver appens.
Haley(Pulling out a needle) Infant table for one I believe your tables ready.
Haley stabbed the boy as his mom ran up but was too late as she saw him shrink and Haley handed him to her.
Haley(Cackling deeply) He really should learn that no boys allowed means no boys allowed, now Ma'am Star my sister has a big playroom I'm sure she wouldn't mind showing this boy a good time.
Star giggled shaking her head no that she didn't mind as the mother followed Star to her room grinning knowing her son no matter how small found the girl he would spend the rest of his natural life with.
Haley(Placing Star and the boy in the playpen) Some new pajama's might help this boy, anything he's embarrassed of might help now.
The boy's mother grabbed puppy pajama's with a working tail as the boy giggled like a baby moving his butt watching the tail move as Star giggled shaking her butt her Tinkerbell tights shaking with her.
Haley(Laughing) AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW aren't they the cutest, you two have fun while I have mine opening my pressents.
Star giggled as the adults left leaving her and the boy once Joey Richards in the playpen to play.
Star(Shaking her fairy dust bag) AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW man I’m out of Ixie Ust for now but my ama ill get me ore oon.
The boy looked scared as Star crept up to him catlike until she had him cornered and her lips magically changed purple and glittery as she puckered up and the boy moaned as Star's shadow covered him and she kissed him.
Star(Shaking her fairy dust bag) hat do you now ear rings ore Ixie Ust to my bag, get ore cared our ear rings me Ixie Ust Oey.
Joey squinted as Star threw dust around him forgetting to mention that now he was going to be her soulmate forever as she grinned her eyes becoming evil slants.
Star(Hugging Joey) I ope you njoy my ompany Oey ecause now I'm the nly irl ou'll ver see.
Joey gulped as Star snuggled him making the zipper on his pajama's and her Tinkerbell costume disappear.
Star: Inkerbell and Uppy oyfriend and irlfriend orever and ever.
Joey tried pulling himself away from Star as she gripped him harder Haley forgetting to mention that like her Star won't be denied because if she was she'll become a 50 ft. gigantic, toy or boy crazed infant.
Star(Gripping Joey) No irl ill ever ake you way rom me Oey, e'll be ogether orever and ever or you die and I ind other boy to orture as my oyfriend.
Joey gave in as he allowed Star to drag him to the same side of the playpen as her and they laid down Star's hair draping over Joey's arms.
Mrs. Long(Whispering) AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW they are the cutest couple ever he, he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeee.
What happens when girl's start noticing Andrew read part 5 Haley's Stress Ball and reply 4
Sign up to rate and review this story