Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > More Fantasies

Fantasy 13

by Mikari 0 reviews

Fantasy 13: Driving Lessons (Zombie Loan)

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Reno - Published: 2009-06-17 - Updated: 2009-06-18 - 338 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chika grows impatient with Yuri's driving lessons and decides to learn from someone else...

I randomly thought about this while driving, you'd think I had the same sensei as Chika. XD

More Fantasies

Fantasy 13: Driving Lessons (Zombie Loan)

"My little squirrel!" Yuri shrieked at the top of his lungs. "You'll get killed!"

Chika merely growled in response, he didn't understand his father's protests. What would happen when Momoka became old enough to take her driver's test and didn't have her older brother to teach her? "I'm doing fine."

"No, no, no!" Yuri continued freaking out.

"I was being careful; you know I didn't go a single mile over ten above the speed limit!" Because that was how those who were still young interpreted speed limits, they added another ten miles, or fifty in Sotetsu's case.

"You'll be ready one day, I'm sure you will," and the subject was left at that on Yuri's side.

"Fine! I'll just ask a friend to teach me!" Chika resolved.

"A friend? You have an older friend who has a driver's license?" Yuri reflected on this. "I suppose it would be okay, if your friend makes sure you don't drive too fast."

"I have friends who have driving licenses, and motorcycle licenses, and helicopter licenses, and ferryboat licenses, and I'm leaving!"

As Chika stormed away, Yuri thought that maybe he was a bit overprotective sometimes, and maybe Chika would be better off learning to drive with a friend.

xoxox xox xoxox

"You remember what I told you, right?"

Chika nodded energetically. "Not to take my foot off the gas and not worry about crashing, because you can tell Shinra it happened on a missing and buy a new car with the insurance money."

"Good," Reno tossed him the keys and hopped into the passenger seat, while his student happily took the driver's seat. "After you're done learning how to drive, I'll teach you to fly the chopper."

"Awesome!" Chika cheered.

End of Fantasy 13

Disclaimer, I don't own Zombie Loan or Final Fantasy VII.
Sign up to rate and review this story