Categories > TV > Firefly > Alphabet Stories: Firefly

G is for...

by Serenity_Marie 0 reviews

G is for...

Category: Firefly - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Inara,Mal - Published: 2009-06-18 - Updated: 2009-06-18 - 373 words

0Unrated
G is for Gorram

Maybe a little Mal/Inara? No Time period.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“Gorram it, Mal! I was just looking for some lovin’”

“Do that on your own gorram time, not in the middle of a job.”

I rubbed the area between my eyes as a headache began to form. Isn’t there anywhere else they could argue? Not to sound winy, but I was here first.

“But Mal…”

“Quiet!” I finally snapped, slamming the poor book I had been attempting to read on the table.

Jayne and Mal turned to look at me, Mal’s eyebrow rose.

“Something wrong ‘Nara?”

“Maybe she’s the one needing some lovin’” Jayne muttered, loud enough for everyone to hear. Mal gave him a look.

I brought up my book to at least pretend to read, easy to ignore the idiots that way.

“Who needs lovin’?” Kaylee hoped down the steps into the Mess.

“’Nara”

I peered over the top of my book to see Jayne balanced the chair he was occupying on the back two legs like a teenage boy. I fought the urge to walk over and push him over—of course, that would just be juvenile

“Inara doesn’t need any lovin’” Kaylee headed towards the kitchen. “Shes got Captin’ for that. Anyone know if we have any beans left?”

It was silent for a moment, before Jayne choose to ruin it.

“You’ve been sexin’ Inara?”

“N-no way. Never. Ever”

“Aw, Captin’, that’s not very nice.” Kaylee sat plopped in the chair next to him with her can of beans.

“I didn’t mean it like that!”

“So, you’re saying you want to be sexin’ ‘Nara? Or that you don’t want to be sexin’ ‘Nara?” Jayne said it slowly, like he was confused. I fought the urge to roll my eyes. He probably was.

“No-I. Inara’s a very beautiful women” He paused for a second, probably trying to come up with something more to say. I don’t think they even remembered I was in here anymore.

“HE LIKES HER!” Kaylee squealed. Loudly. At a high pitch.

That’s. It.

“SHUT THE GORRAM UP!”

They stared at me.

“What does gorram actually mean?” River asked from the doorway.
Sign up to rate and review this story