Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > So Misunderstood

Three

by MyNameOkay 6 reviews

Sky Meets Bob.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-06-18 - Updated: 2009-06-19 - 915 words

2Exciting
Before I go home I decide to visit the library. I peak in through the window and notice Ashley reading that stupid Twilight book, and Ray doing his homework. Pfft, what a nerd. The bell rings again. Lunch. I wait outside the library for Ray. I couldn’t give a shit about Ashley at the moment, but of course she’s the first one who noticed me.

”Hey, what happened?”

“I got suspended.”

”Heh, that kinda sucks.” My temper rises again.

“You think that’s fucking funny?!” Ray flinches

”Yeah, kinda. But hey, at least you don’t have to be here.”

“True.. But he told my mom! My mom’s a fucking psycho!”

”Calm down, she can’t be that bad.”

“She is trust me.”

”Then don’t go home.”

“What?”

”Yeah, if it’s THAT bad then just don’t go home.”

“Okay, Nancy Drew, where will I stay?”

”With Bob.” Ray interjects.

“Who?”

”The drummer I was talking about earlier. He has his own place and he’d totally be cool with you staying there.”

“Sounds good to me, but I have to go home today and get some stuff.”

”Good luck with that.”

“Thanks, I’ll need it.”

We all exchange good-byes and I start walking home. God, it’s really fucking hot out. And I thought Vegas was hot. I guess august isn’t the best time to wear black. Good thing I live right next to the school, or I’d probably die of heat exhaustion. As soon as I get to my front door I stop, put my ear against the door, and listen. I hear my mom screaming and her boy toy breaking shit. I take a deep breath and open the door. My mom gives me one look and throws her empty wine bottle at me. I quickly move out of the way and the bottle hits the door. I run into my room, grab my bass, stuff some dirty clothes in my backpack, and run right back out the door. I look back to see my mom on the floor and her boyfriend satring at her while smoking a joint. What an idiot. Who? Both of them. Even I’m an idiot. I’m an idiot for coming to Arizona. I thought it would be better but it’s really not. This kinda sucks though. Cause now I have to wait for school to be over so I can get Ray to take me to Bob’s.

I decide to sit down at this Mexican restaurant for awhile. Gah, I fucking hate beaners. Heh, I guess you could call me racist, but I hate every one just the same, really. Okay, hate is a strong word. I really, really, REALLY don’t like wet-backs. I guess I have to deal with them. I’ll be here for the next three and a half hours.


*************


I hear the last bell ring. Thank God. I wait for Ray to meet me in front of the school. He’s with one of his friends. He’s about 6 foot, has short shaggy blonde hair about ear length and a scruffy beard. His eyes are a piercing blue, like, those eyes could send you in a trance. He kinda acts like the drug dealer I used to live by in Vegas. They finally approach me…

“Hey, Sky. This is my friend Bob.”

“Hey Bob.”

”Hey cutie, how you doing? Ray whispers in his ear.

”Oh, well that ruins my plans for tonight.” I clear my throat.

“Well, I’m sorry that this is so sud-”

”It’s fine. I need some one to keep me company anyways.” He twitches and rubs underneath his nose.

“Right, well I have to go. I’ll see you guys tomorrow after school?”

Before I could answer Bob quickly takes my arm and leads me toward his car. Every time I talk he cuts me off, so I just don’t talk. Every few seconds he slows down and looks at me. This guy is kinda weird.. Oh well, it beats being home. He clears his throat and starts to talk about his friendship with Ray. How he did the same thing for him when he was a freshman. Then he goes on about another room mate he had.

”His name is Gerard. We still hang out n’ stuff, but he’s not very tr-trustworthy.He’s a player, that’s for sure. He used to bring home a different girl every other night. They would hang out in his room for hours, get high, and have really loud sex.” He starts to laugh histarically. ”I would know. Heh, h-he kept me up all n-night.”

“Heh, well you wont have to worry about that one. I haven’t had a gir-”

”Why are you gay?”

“I just do-”

”Is it just the thought of a penis inside you? Or y-you just like, a man hater?”

“It’s hard t-”

”To explain. Right. Well it’s really none of my business anyway.”

Bleh, I cant get one word in with this guy! Oh well. It’s probably better if I don’t say anything. I’m just ready to fucking sleep.







____________________________________________________________

Okay So Im Sorry If I Have Offended Any One So Far. This Character (If You Haven’t Realized Already) Is Very Rasist And.. Pretty Much A Straight Up Bitch Lol ^_^


I Am Not Racist! I Swearrrr But Anyway I Hope You Liked This Chapter ^_^






Sign up to rate and review this story