Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Nobody

"Gee Has a Girl In His Room!"

by jajajajaime16 7 reviews

Some awkward moments, Klingon pajamas, Monster energy drinks, and bad Michael Jackson impersonations

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-06-28 - Updated: 2009-06-28 - 1070 words - Complete

5Funny

"Dani...Dani, wait!" Gerard stumbled as he followed her out of the library.

She shook her head and kept walking ahead of him, towards the last class of the day.

God, why does she keep running away? From everything! "Dani, look-"

"Don't. Don't even start. I know everything I just told you was fucked up. You don't need to say how sorry you are one more time," Dani said, turning around to face him.

"It's not because I feel sorry for you that I'm in love with you!" he yelled back. "I wouldn't have had to crack your shell open to get to you, but I would've...I did love you even if I had no clue about the shit you've been through!"

The late bell rang for sixth period, but neither one of them cared.

Dani stared at Gerard in amazement, his breathing heavy and an intensity in his eyes that still scared her to death. She closed the distance between them by running into his open arms.

"Sh..." he whispered, squeezing her tighter to him.

She cried for another short moment before stepping back slightly and grabbing onto his shoulders. He smiled slightly and wrapped his arms around her waist cautiously.

"Am I doing okay?" he asked.

She nodded, one half of her mouth turning up. "I definitely believe you now."

"We're so late," he laughed.

She placed her arms around his neck. "And I don't care."

He hummed some song she didn't know under his breath. "You're so pretty when you smile."

She blushed. "So are you."

"Err...thanks?"

Dani looked around them and swore. "Teachers over there."

They grabbed their backpacks and ducked behind the building. "D'you think they saw us?" Gerard scratched his head nervously.

"Nope...and I think we should get outta here before they do."

"Hmm....where you feel like going? I'm kind of hungry." And I really hope we don't get caught this time, Gerard thought.

"I don't know...but..." She peeked around the corner of the library. "They're gone and nobody is going to see us if we go out through there right now."

He nodded at her plan and followed her to the open gate. Once they were off the campus, it would be easy.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Mmm...I will never get sick of pizza," Dani commented.

They were sitting at a table in a locally owned family Italian cafe.

Gerard laughed and took another bite. "Then you and I never have to argue over dinner," he joked.

She looked down at the table, not sure what to say. Then she remembered something. "Issac's supposed to be out of town for a few days again. He left this morning."

Gerard's face brightened even more. "Good. Maybe his plane'll crash!"

Dani laughed and caught another string of cheese in her mouth.

"So...um..." Say it! he ordered himself. "What if you maybe stayed over for a couple nights?"

Dani almost choked on her pepperoni. "Uh...um...I..."

Gerard would've rolled his eyes if he didn't know better. "And I'll sleep on the floor!" he added.

Her whole body relaxed. "Oh, okay. Your...your mom would actually be...cool with that?"

Gerard took a sip of his Sprite before he answered. "Yeah, she's not gonna care. She knows you now; she told me she likes you. And it's not like she thinks we're going to fuck..." he trailed off awkwardly.

Dani bit her lip, nodding. "I guess I could."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Gee has a girl in his room! Gee has a girl in his room! Gee has a girl in his room!" Mikey sang, running downstairs and hoping to interrupt them.

"Yeah, I do! And you probably never will if you're that's your level of maturity!" Gerard slammed the door of the basement and locked it behind him.

Dani set down her bag and gave him a skeptical look. "I love my brother, but he can be annoying..." Gerard heard calls of, "Moooom! I think they're breeding down there!" from up above them.

Dani laughed. "I think it's cute."

He sat down next to her. "So it'd be cute to you if I ran around in my Klingon pajamas (lmao) screaming at everyone..."

She grinned. "Maybe?"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Frank's coming!" Mikey yelled to the closed door. "And mom said dinner's ready!"

"We're not hungry!" Dani and Gerard replied together.

There was a pause, and then some struggling noises. The door swung open. "She said come eat anyway," Mikey said, waltzing into the room.

"How did you...?" Dani asked.

"Key. Mom also said not to lock the door, so ha!"

Gerard sighed. "Whatever. Did you say Frank was coming?"

"Yeah."

"Well, good. Maybe once he comes over you'll leave us alone." Gerard got up from his mattress, dragging Dani by the hand.

"Ooooooooh!" Mikey squealed.

Gerard rolled his eyes. "What the hell did you take?"

"A kid at school gave me a case of Monster...it's like, the best thing you can ever drink!"

Dani laughed and sat down next to Gerard at the dining room table.

Donna walked into the room with a pot of spaghetti in her hands. "Gerard, could you go grab the plates and silverware?" The doorbell rang, followed by several rhythmic knocks.

"Frankie's here!" Mikey ran to answer the door.

Gerard returned and set down the five sets of plates and silverware just in time to hear Frank from the door. "Because I'm bad! I'm bad! Bad bad-really, really bad! You know I'm bad! I'm bad! Bad bad-really, really bad! You know I'm bad! I'm bad, come on you know! And the whole world has to answer right now, just to tell you once again! Who's bad?"

"You. At singing!" Dani teased from the table, while Gerard groaned, "Oh, God, there's two of them now."

"Hey! I never expected you to be here or anything!" Frank giggled.

Donna clanged the spoon on the side of the spaghetti, capturing everyone's attention. "Hi, Frank. Now all of you, sit and eat! Going to give me early Alzheimer’s..."

Haha. Yeah, I admit it, this was a lot of fluffiness. But every story's got to have it *shrugs* Yeah, well, I needed more Frank induced humor after that last chapter...hope you liked it. Gah, I'm so tired. I think I'm nocturnal or something. Songs: "Somewhere I Belong" and "New Divide" by Linkin Park (I don't know, I guess it's because I just saw Transformers xD) xoxo-Jaime
Sign up to rate and review this story