Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > seizeMANNEQUIN

“Why would I want to?”

by OhSoIntricateLie 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2009-07-06 - Updated: 2009-07-07 - 373 words

0Unrated
“Ok Pep, what’s up?”

Pepper sat down on the bed across from her friends.

“I just got back from my meeting--” Pepper stopped as Pete and Panic came in the room and sat around seizeMANNEQUIN, “with the FBR rep and Pete.”

“Yeah!” Karrie jumped up excitedly but quickly sat down once she saw that Pepper wasn’t celebrating.

“No,” Pepper shook her head sadly. “It’s not a ‘yeah’ situation.”

Mason and Izzy exchanged glances from their spot on floor.

“What happened?”

“I turned them down because they only wanted me.”

“Why did they only want you,” Karrie asked, placing a hand on her hip.

Pete spoke up from his position by the door, “Apparently a lot of people feel that the rest of the band is holding Pepper back from her true potential.”

Karrie frowned at Pepper who frowned back.

“Why didn’t you take them up on it?”

“Why would I want to?”

“Because you are an amazing singer Pepper. I don’t know about the rest of them, but so what if we didn’t get the chance. Do you know how awesome that would be to tell someone that my best friend is Pepper Wright. Yes that Pepper Wright?”

Pepper laughed, “Thanks. How do the rest of you feel?”

Yoshi shrugged, “For me this is a fun break from reality. I never planned on being a drummer in a mainstream band. I’m a computer programmer.”

Pepper noticed Anaheim and Mason nodding.

“Like Yoshi said, fun break. Honestly, Pep we were only doing it for you.”

“Really?”

Izzy got up and sat next to her friend, “Yep. You were so excited, we didn’t wanna ruin it for you. We were gonna tell you but we just hadn’t gotten around to it. You’re not mad are you?”

Pepper shook her head, “No. I just wish I had know all of this earlier.”

Pepper tilted her head to look around Karrie and at Pete.

“Does your offer still stand?”

Pete grinned and walked over to Pepper.

“Hell yeah. Welcome to Clandestine.”

Instead of shaking her hand he pulled her into a hug. From over his shoulder Pepper saw Brendon beam at her. Laughing, she returned his smile.
Sign up to rate and review this story