Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > A Metamorphosis of Bleeding Hearts

Chapter 3: An Outlet for My Hidden Frustration

by ellyse_the_silent 1 review

Is there really a place in the world for a half daemon boy haunted by his past and mocked by his future? Alternate Universe.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome - Warnings: [!!] [?] [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-04-06 - Updated: 2006-04-06 - 710 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3: An Outlet for My Hidden Frustration

by: ellyse the silent

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

(K-pov)

I watched Inu-Yasha peal out of the classroom. Wow, he must have had to go bad. I smiled a little and then directed my attention to the teacher who was giving out English assignments.

"Since we have a list of classics that you have the choice of this month I have decided to divide you guys into discussion groups. The three books for this month are as follows: Moby Dick, War of the Worlds and The Phantom of the Opera." Shinri-san said picking up a paper off her desk. "The groups according to what you said yesterday are: The Phantom of the Opera's group includes Higurashi, Shiro, Mikazawa, Sheta and Shojikina. Higurashi?"

"Yes?"

"When Shiro comes back can you grab him?"

"Sure," I answered going to the table by the door Hojo had volunteered for our groups use.

Hojo smiled at me, "I am so excited about this assignment."

"Remember class, today you were to have to read the first two chapters of your chosen book. Please discuss quietly." Shinri-san called out before sitting down at her desk.

Shiro walked in the door and moved to go past me but I caught his sleeve. He turned his impossibly golden eye on me in a glare. I dropped his arm like I had been burned.

"Shiro-san said you're in our group," I mumbled, frozen in his angry gaze.

He nodded and sat down next to me.

Hojo took it upon him self to be our spokesperson. "So what did you think of the first two chapters?"

"I like Raoul," Sheta, a short black haired dancer, said.

Inu-Yasha shifted in his seat, brushing against my arm. I felt stupid reacting to him like this.

Hojo smiled encouragingly at Sheta, "I do to."

"I like Erik," Inu-Yasha said stoically.

"But Raoul was better then Erik!" Sheta maintained.

I sighed, "It depends on how you look at it, he certainly was more stable."

"Mentally," Inu-Yasha growled.

I nodded, glancing at his profile, he was glaring at Hojo.

"Erik has all the best lines," I murmured.

Mikazawa yawned and tapped his book, "This is stupid." He said, running his fingers threw his hair.

"Then you can leave," Inu-Yasha growled.

Mikazawa leaned forward, "Maybe I will!" Mikazawa stood up and walked towards the door.

"Mikazawa?" Shinri-san yelped.

"I need to go to the bathroom," Mikazawa imitated Inu-Yasha's deep voice. Inu-Yasha stood up and wrapped his huge hand around Mikazawa's throat.

"Shiro! Let go of him!" Shinri-san screamed running over to him and pulling on his arm. "Detention! Both of you!"

Inu-Yasha dropped Mikazawa and sat back down.

I stared at Mikazawa, laying on the ground gasping and then Inu-Yasha, who sat glaring at the world in general.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

(I-pov)

I was screwed. Plain and simple... they would call my mom and she would be madder then ever at me. She hated when I got physical with people and she was sure to have extra chores or something for me to do. Even worse however, was the strained look on Kagome's face, like she was afraid that I would suddenly go ballistic and start killing people. This was not my day at all.

The principal wasn't happy that's for sure.

"Shiro, I understand that you got a little physical with Mikazawa today." The principal said, leaning across the desk to look at me.

"Yes," I growled wishing he would just get to the punishment. We both knew what I did.

"Detention I think, this afternoon."

"I have Kendo." I snapped.

The principal frowned, "How about we make a deal Shiro..."

"What?"

"You promise not to do this again and we'll pretend it didn't happen," he said in a conspiring tone.

"Sure. Whatever." I stood and walked out.

((A/N: and the attitude takes over. grin Kinda short butit gives a bit of a normalness to Kagome's life. I couldn't resist putting Phantom of the Opera inhere somewhere!I guess I am going to do one chapter a day for a bit now since I already have the fourth done. I have a several other chapters done but lets hope I can stay a chapter ahead just in case the inspiration stops. Next stop: the Kendo Dojo!))
Sign up to rate and review this story