Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > So Shut Your Eyes

This Moment In Time

by MCArmyWife 9 reviews

Gerard's anger is out of control.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-07-11 - Updated: 2009-07-12 - 2576 words

5Moving
Gerard spotted Mikey across the crowded club talking with Alicia and several other friends. His eyes quickly scanned the area but didn’t see Willow. Taking Jessica’s hand he maneuvered them through the crowd.
“Hey, Bro.” Mikey said as Gerard and Jessica neared. “How’s it going?”
Actually Gerard thought the club was too loud and crowded but he kept that opinion to himself especially since Jessica had just said how much she enjoyed the place. He hadn’t been surprised she’d been here before. Even though the place had opened only a few weeks earlier Jessica was a party girl. She knew all the new trendy places. “It’s great.” Gerard said with a nod.
Jessica snaked her arm around his waist and smiled, “Hi Mikey, long time no see.” She gave Alicia an extra fake smile, “Alicia, good to see you.”
Alicia tried not to let her hatred for the woman show. “Good to see you too, Jessica. Did you guys eat dinner in the restaurant?”
“Yeah, we did.” Jessica said with a nod as she leaned into Gerard. “It was great.”
“So where’s Willow?” Gerard asked but tried to justify the question. “I wanted Jessica to meet her.”
Alicia tried not to smile when she saw the look on Jessica’s face. It was obvious the woman didn’t want to meet Willow. Briefly Alicia wondered what Gerard had told her about the woman staying at his apartment.
“She had a headache.” Mikey explained. “Miles said he’d drive her back to your place.”
Jessica turned to Gerard, “She’s staying at your place? I thought you said she was Alicia and Mikey’s friend?”
Once again Alicia tried not to smile. She waited to see how Gerard was going to get out of this one. He chose to ignore her question and pretended to wave to some people across the room.
Gerard was trying hard to get his anger under control. What the hell? Willow was with Miles? He felt Jessica’s hand on his back caressing him gently. She leaned over just as the band began to play and whispered in his ear. “Hey, you look tired. Why don’t we go back to my place and I’ll help you unwind.” There was no doubt in his mind what how she planned on helping him.
Gerard noticed that Alicia was staring at him. No doubt she was thinking he was a dick for being on this date with Jessica while Willow was staying with him. Well fuck that, he thought. I can do whatever the hell I want, when I want, with whomever I want. He put his arms around Jessica’s waist and pulled her close. “Yeah, Sugar. Let’s get out of here.” He said a quick goodbye to everyone and taking Jessica’s hand led them through the crowd.
Alicia watched him with a disgusted look on her face. Mikey put his lips to her ear so she could hear him over the music. “He looked pissed when I said Willow had gone with Miles.”
“Good” Alicia said loudly.
Mikey thought back to the discussion he and Alicia had had earlier in the day. Was she right about his brother? Was Gerard interested in Willow? He hoped he wouldn’t hurt her. She was such a special woman but he knew his brother had made it clear he was only looking for a good time where women were concerned. Trying to put that from his mind he looked up at the band and tried to concentrate on the music.

As soon as he closed the apartment door Gerard pulled Jessica to him and slid his hands down her short silk dress. When his fingers reached the hem he began to push the material up so that he could feel her silky thighs.
Jessica laughed, “Well, someone is very, very horny.” She leaned forward and captured his lips. Slowly her tongue brushed across his bottom lip teasing him. “And so am I.”
Gerard kissed her deeply as his fingers began to caress her ass. She was wearing a thong, just like she always did. Yeah, he thought to himself, this is what I need. Mindless sex. He knew Jessica didn’t care for him anymore than he cared for her. Their relationship has been understood since the beginning.
“Let’s go into the bedroom.” Jessica whispered. The way he was handling her new dress she was afraid it might rip.
Gerard nodded, “Yeah, you promised to wear me out.”
She took a step back and smoothed down her dress. “I did and I will.” She took his hand and started down the hall. When they reached the bedroom Jessica quickly stepped out of her dress and laid it carefully across the chair. Now he could paw at her all he wanted. She smiled, “So” She crossed to stand in front of him. “I know just what you need.” Gerard watched as she fell to her knees and began undoing his belt buckle.
As she slid the jeans down his legs the voice in his head started reminding him about his promise to Willow. Angrily Gerard tried to ignore the voice. Jessica pulled down his boxers and gave him a coy smile. “Don’t worry.” She said noting he was still limp. “I know just what to do to help you.”
Suddenly unwanted memories of Willow filled his head. He remembered how nervous she’d had been that first time she’d taken him in her mouth, afraid she’d do something wrong and hurt him. He remembered how she had come into the bathroom to help him when he’d been trying to jack off. The look in Willow’s eyes when he had cum in her mouth flashed before his eyes and he closed his eyes trying to erase the memories.
Jessica leaned forward, opened her mouth and started to gently suck his balls. Gerard took a deep breath and tried not to think about anything except what Jessica was doing. He grabbed her head and roughly pushed it forward. “Suck me off.” He demanded as he closed his eyes and tried not to think about how just being near Willow could make him hard.
Jessica flinched when Gerard suddenly tangled his fingers in her hair and yelled, “Fuck this.”

“Thanks again for the ride.” Willow said turning to Miles who had walked her to the door. “And thanks for the tea, it helped.”
“My pleasure.” Miles smiled. “I told you it would make that headache go away.”
“It did.” Willow assured him.
Miles took a step closer. “Better make sure the key Mikey gave you works.”
Willow nodded and inserted it into the lock. Suddenly the door was yanked open. “Gerard” She gasped. “I didn’t think you would be home yet.”
Gerard wasn’t looking at her he was glaring at Miles. “Yep, I’m home.”
Miles took a step back and nodded. “Yeah, well uh, talk to you later.” He said turning to Willow. “Oh and here.” He pulled a box out of his jacket pocket. “I thought you might like to have some more just incase.”
“Thank you.” Willow said giving him a smile. “Goodnight.”
“Goodnight.” He said then nodded to Gerard before turning and heading back towards the elevators.
Willow noticed that Gerard had moved back so she could enter. She smiled sweetly then walked past him.
“Where were you?” He asked as she slipped off her jacket. “You left the club hours ago.” When she turned she was smiling at that infuriated him. “Well?” He demanded.
Willow couldn’t deny she’d been thrilled when he’s opened the door. She’d been sure he would be out late on his date yet there he had stood obviously waiting for her. “Miles took me to his apartment.”
“Mikey said you weren’t feeling good. But you felt good enough to go to the guy’s apartment?” His anger was out of control. “I guess you are a quick study.”
“What is that supposed to mean?”
“Well no denying you were a virgin but I guess you are making up for lost time.” Gerard spat. “I guess fuck truth didn’t apply to you?” He moved so he was standing in front of her calling on every ounce of willpower not to touch her. Fuck, he wanted to touch her. He never saw it coming. Willow slapped him hard.
“How can you say that to me?” She felt tears fill her eyes.
Gerard reached up and touched his cheek that still burned from the slap. It not only burned he could feel the sensation from her touch. The room was silent. He knew he deserved to be slapped and he felt like shit for the accusations he’d thrown at her. “I’m sorry.” He muttered breaking eye contact and looking down.
Willow couldn’t believe what she’d done. She had never struck anyone in her life. Tears began to run down her cheeks. “I didn’t mean to slap you.”
Gerard looked up, “I deserved it. We both know that.”
She didn’t know what to say but she wanted him to understand. “He knew my head was hurting and he told me about a tea his mom always gave him for headaches.”
He wanted to believe her.
Willow could see the mistrust in his eyes. She opened the lid of the box Miles had given her and showed him the tea inside. “He fixed me a cup and we sat and talked until it stated to work. Then he drove me here.”
Gerard nodded. He felt like such a jackass. “I was just worried.”
“Why?” Willow asked.
He made sure the music in his head was loud. “I just was. Like I said I knew you left hours ago and you hadn’t gotten back yet.” He saw her wiping the tears from her face and the tender feeling he was experiencing was making him angry. “Shit, I cut my date short so I could get back here cause I thought you might be sick or something.” He lied looking away quickly.
Willow knew by the look she’d seen in his eyes before he looked away that he was lying. “You were worried I was sick?” She asked in disbelief, “So you cut your date short.”
Gerard could tell by her tone she didn’t believe him. He knew she got headaches frequently and he hadn’t been worried about that at all. However, he wasn’t going to admit the real reason to her or himself.
“Well yeah.” He walked across the room and grabbed his cigarettes out of his coat pocket.
Willow watched him light one and could see he was upset. Okay, if he wanted to stick to his story she would go along with it. “Sorry, I messed up your date.”
He took a deep drag and shrugged, “It was still good.”
“How good?’ Willow couldn’t stop herself from asking.
Gerard smirked, “Real good. Jessica and I are on the same wavelength. We both know just what each other wants.”
Willow crossed her arms and tried to contain her anger. He was deliberately bating her. “I trust you kept your promise?”
He walked over to the balcony and looked out at the twinkling lights of the city. Shit, he should have known she would come right out and ask. He kept his back to her not wanting to meet her eyes. “I didn’t fuck her.” He finally answered her. He reasoned with himself that he didn’t have to feel guilty because that wasn’t a lie.
Willow walked over and stood next to him. They both began to feel the energy that passed between them. She kept her eyes on the view and asked softly, “But did she fuck you?”
Gerard closed his eyes as guilt washed over him. Still he tried to deny the feeling. “Why don’t you just listen to my thoughts? Why play this game?”
Willow shook her head. “I don’t want to hear your thoughts. I want to hear your voice tell me the truth.”
He turned to look at her. God, she looks beautiful and so fragile he thought. He sighed, “Okay, I’ll tell you the truth. She got on her knees and took me in her mouth.” He wanted to make this brutal for her. He wanted her anger to ease his guilt.
Willow blinked but didn’t look at him. She remained silent.
“So I guess I voided our deal.” He said trying to push her. “Should have known you shouldn’t have trusted me.”
Willow’s voice was soft and slightly quivered. “I’m sorry I wasn’t very good at that.”
“Oh fuck, woman.” Gerard exploded. “I’m standing here telling you I let some other woman fuck me with her mouth and you say you’re sorry you didn’t do the same thing better? What the fuck is wrong with you? You should slap me again and tell me to go to hell.”
Slowly Willow turned to him. “Why? I’m not stupid, Gerard. I know I’m inexperienced.”
He shook his head. “Stop it, Willow. This isn’t about you. This is about me being a prick.”
Willow simply stared at him.
“Shit.” Gerard said reaching out to grab her shoulders. His body reacted to the feel of her soft skin along her neck. “Now the rest of the truth. She started to give me a blow job but I stopped her.”
“Why?” Willow felt her heartbeat begin to pound and her skin tingle.
Gerard stared into her eyes.
“Why, Gerard?” She asked again.
He gently caressed her skin with his fingertips. “Because I felt nothing. Not a fucking thing. I tried to but all I could think of was you.”
Willow let his words sink in a moment. “Thank you,” She whispered.
He wasn’t sure why she was thanking him. Was it because he’d stopped Jessica or because he told her he’d been thinking about her?
Willow could see he was confused. She replayed her words in her mind. “For both.”
Gerard thought she was listening to his thoughts but at this moment he didn’t care. The only thing he cared about was touching her. He took a step forward and pulled her into his arms. Fuck, he thought this feels like home. Her body belonged to his. For a few minutes he savored in the feel of their bodies touching. His fingers gently stroked her hair and he pressed his lips against the top of her head. Closing his eyes he inhaled her scent and sighed.
Willow could feel his heartbeat against her chest. This feels so right, she thought with a content sigh. So very, very right.
His whisper was tender, “I want you.”
Willow smiled, “I want you.”
Gerard took a step back and looked into her eyes, “I’m sorry.”
She shook her head, “You don’t need to say that.”
Once again he realized she knew how he felt without him actually speaking the words. His body was humming with anticipation; his mind was lost in the moment. That is what they had, this moment in time and for this moment without realizing it he’d given himself to her, mind and body.
Sign up to rate and review this story