Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cigarettes and Coffee

Tickle Fight!

by OverlordDiB 4 reviews

"Gerard! Stop it!"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-07-14 - Updated: 2009-07-15 - 1063 words

0Unrated


I started this just after I posted chapter 5. I wanted to post it before my life was thrown into chaos for...only Bob knows how long....So please enjoy.







Chapter 6

I had no such luck, however. After Mikey had thrown my jeans at me I was ripped out of my dream world never to return again...until bedtime that is. On our way home from the hospital we drove by my parents house. It was kinda weird. I was expecting Gerard to turn around any second and say 'Oops...didn't mean to pass by your house there Frankie.' But he never did. I didn't want this to be real. I just wanted to wake up in my bed and sec and shake this all of as just a weird dream. But what about that dream?Is it possible to have a dream within a dream?

We pulled up to the way household. It looked the same as it did the last time I had seen it. I wasn't all too sure when that was exactly. How long had it been since I had wrecked my bike? Mikey handed me my crutches that I would be using to get around for awhile. I looked down towards the ground as I walked. I looked at my jeans. We had to cut a leg off of them because they wouldn't fit with my cast. I looked at my cast. It was red. I had gotten to choose the color. I had it narrowed down between pink, like my studded belt, and red my favorite color. I had gone with red because the pink was really bright and it wouldn't have matched anything I had, other than my belt. I seemed to faze out of my thoughts and I realized I had stopped walking. I looked past my jeans, and past my cast. I was now staring at the large stain on the black top. This must have been where my bike had stopped where my blood finally had a chance to accumulate at one place instead of being spread out along the distance of my journey.

I looked up at Mikey and Gerard watching me from their stoop. I closed my car door with my ass and walked as fast I could after them. Gerard had to help me up the steps because for a person with a broken leg steps just aren't their forte. I walked past Mikey, who was holding the door open for me, and made my way into the living room. I took a seat on the coach. If I had to stay bed ridden I might as well be bed ridden in a place with a TV.

Mikey had told me as we were walking to the car from the hospital that because I was making him go to school, and it wasn't good for me to walking around and shit, that I was going to be able to stay home and boss around Gerard. Gerard had been a little upset at first because he didn't have a say in anything but he changed his mind after much begging and pleading from Mikey. I think there might have been black mail or bribery in there somewhere but I didn't hear anything. (They are brothers after all, close ones at that, they could have done the whole sibling silent conversation thing. Note to self watch Way brothers).

I was still trying to figure something out. Everything had been explained to me at the hospital. I had been given pain meds for my leg, and the doctor had told me to stay in bed because too much standing would make the bone grow as it healed, in other words, I would be lopsided. Iknew all this. What I didn't know, however, was what the god damn day way! No one had bothered to tell me this little tidbit of information. Everyone told me things that I could absolutely care less about but the one thing I actually want to know, no one even thinks of telling me! It is so hard to find good help these days.

I let out a sigh fallowed by laughter. This alerted the attention of Gerard who was in the kitchen drawing. "What the hell do you think your doing?!" I turned my attention to Gerard who was looking at me from his place at the table. He had the strictest look on his face. He look to serious. I could help but let another laugh escape my lips. "I asked you, what the hell do you think your doing?!"

I stopped my giggle fest and turned back to Gerard. He looked serious. He stood up abruptly causing the chair he was sitting in the fall backwards and hit the kitchen floor with a slight clang. He, not so gently, threw his sketch book on the table and started his way towards me.

"Well?! Are you going to answer me?! There will be no laughing, giggling or fun in this house while I'm in charge! Only healing!"

By this point I knew he was only joking and let out the smart reply of. "Laughter is healing."

"Oh well if you say so..." his voice trailed off as he started to turn away. I raised an eyebrow at his behavior. I returned to my thoughts shrugging off the outburst. I was forcibly snatched from my thoughts by Gerard who had taken it upon himself to jump on top of me and started to tickle me to death.

"Wahhh! Gerard! Stop it!"

"But Frankie! You said laughing helps you heal!"

I looked up at Gerard from my position beneath him. He was smirking down at me knowing that he would win. Sneaky bastard. Igave him a look of defeat and he stopped the tickling.

"Your right Gee, I did." I took a look at his face and was greeted by a huge grin. "What? What did I say?"

"You called me 'Gee!'" I'm pretty sure I had alook of horror on my face cause not a second after he said that the tickle fest started all over again, and I deeply regretted ever calling him 'Gee'. 'This is going to be one hell of eight weeks.' I thought while trying to catch me breath, after Gerard had gotten bored and went back to drawing in the kitchen.

Sign up to rate and review this story