Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Know what they do to guys like us in Prison

You can sleep in a coffin but the past aint through with you

by kattychatty5 1 review

Tragic with a capital T

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-07-17 - Updated: 2009-07-17 - 283 words

0Unrated
I hate this...now. Danny is acting like a drunk. And the guards put on re-DUNK-ulous songs on to see if we will dance. Me and Frankie do
"I wanna take a ride on your discostick" I sing along, while Frankie, who has his legs wrapped around my waist, is grinding the best he can in this postion. Have I mentioned We are the only ones danceing.
We start making out. Awh this is sexy. Next thing I know Danny pulls Frankie off me and picks me up...taking me over to a seat, guys a yelling "WOOH" and "Oh Tap his ass Danny boy!". Dude is he gonna rape me or something?
"My little twink" he mumbles
Im insulted, thats a porn reference. Im not even that young.
"Stop" I push his face away.
He forces kisses on me, and starts messing with my pants zipper.
"Stop..please" I pause, nothing "Please stop" I cry
Frankie comes up and even in a pink boa and purple lipstick he looks seroius, it kinda scares me.
"You will put him down" He says matter o factly. Damn Lady Gaga got nothing on my baby.
Danny puts me down and I resume danceingwith Frankie "Im gonna ride you discostick, thank you Frankie baby"
He laughs, I laugh The whole sack of crap.
I have noticed that prison makes you horny, so maybe instend of buying that crap that makes you hard, just go to prison..(Katy Perry not included)
Or maybe you know jack yourself Im pretty sure that works....wait.....Yep it works.
Well if you dont mind me, Frankie's cock is looking pretty hot right now, pretty sure that Im sucking that later...
Sign up to rate and review this story