Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Know what they do to guys like us in Prison

Duh duh duh!

by kattychatty5 5 reviews

I miss the animal crackers, you mean crack dont you?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-07-18 - Updated: 2009-07-18 - 369 words

0Unrated
"Im in need of some heavy MED-I-CATTTION!!!" Im yelling. Im stupid and kinda fucked up. One of those guards keeps asking me if Im a vampire...No Officer Fatass, Im not. stupid..mother..mumble mumble...frakking..mumble. I miss my animal crackers...the ones where I sip my juicy cup (Yes I like juicy cups, all amazing people do) an I bite their heads off screaming "DIE DIE DIE" and "OH MR. LION YOU LIKE TO KILL? WELL DIE DIE DIE!!!!"

I miss candy and sugar and everything Frankie keeps on the top shelf so I cant reach. Meanie beanie. He CANT EVEN REACH THE TOP SHELF!!!

"DIE DIE DIE" Im running around our cell screaming that while using my hand as a gun, Everyone is shaking their heads. I cant help it that when Im bored I act like IM HIIGHH....Im not on crack, stop telling me to drive slower...I WONT!!!

Frankie is holding me, he says Im gonna end up hurting myself...I AM NOT!!! Im not the one with FATI as my intials....Im sorry, that was uncalled for...and so is this "DIEEEEEE DIE DIE, GET F*KED LONG AND HARD MR.LION"

Im done with this shit

Im done with Danny

Im done with waking up with Frankies cock in my mouth (HOW DID THAT GET IN THERE? FRANK IERO!!!)

Im done with talking and Lady gaga, I had I nightmare...and she wouldnt let go of my discostick...Im never liking a man popstar again.

Im losing weight...like 20lbs, cus I hate this food...to be honest I think its crap on a plate...dont tell LUNCHLADY Candy...I thought candy was a stripper name...and Our lunchlady aint one, and if she does...I bet people lose their lunch...If your sick just watch her strip...it will all come up...Trust me

"AHHHH AHHHH AHHH" Thats the noise I make when I get fucked...just so you know you kinky kids.

nonon no no no no! I was kidding...dont touch me...Im hetrosexual afobic.....nah just dont play with me without my permission....oh fuck it....you can. just not baby Frankie, HE IS MINE MR.LION!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story