Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Expect the unexpected.

woah wat are you doin here?

by xM3TR0XSTATI0Nx 1 review

shopping and frank

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-07-18 - Updated: 2009-07-19 - 378 words

1Funny
It was 11the next morning and we went to the contenental breakfist. There were doughnuts and coffee, so of course we where all over that. Thats our favorite type of food for breakfist besides coco krispies and cookie crisps.

So heres what is on the agenda for today. We are going to LA! gonna go shopping and shopping. Since we were already, we left the hotel. There are many different people here. I mean there where people in costumes of Mickey Mouse and all those famous characters that kids love, getting pictures done for money. It was very weird compaired dto back in Jersey.

Bridget and I saw alot of different things all in one day. We also had a new outfits. They werent all from hot topic either. There were a bunch of different little stores that we have never heard of. I wouldnt mind living here.

It was around 5ish when we settled down. We decided to go get ice cream. It was a hot day out and we needed to cool off. I had a Chocolate cone. Then i got hyper. Bridget had a Vinalla one. She too got hyper. When you put the two of us together when we are hyper. We destroy shit and get away with it cause we are so damn cute.

When we were finished with our ice cream, we went to the hotel. We walked into the lobby. Both Bridget and i where texting so we weren't paying attention to where we were walking and like normal we ran into someone. THis was soo weird. It was Frank. He was texting to.

"HEy there." He said.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" Bridget siad.

"We are checking into our hotel room."

"You guys are staying here? I said.

"Yeah we are. WHy?"

"Because we are to."

"OMG! really? Thats awesome! We should Party!"

"But dont you have a show tomorrow?"

"Yeah but we never sleep so it don't matter."

"Ohhhh. Well lets party!"

"OKAY!"

Lets just make a long story short. Gerard really didn't do anything. He staied away form us. Frank and I well we sorta kinda partyed hard! and Bridget, Ray, Mikey, and Bob all hung out in the conor talking until everyone crashed in a bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story