Categories > Celebrities > Green Day > Brand New Eyes.

Brand New Eyes.

by madzMCRMY 1 review

Green Day/Paramore crossover, Tre/Hayley. dunno why, but something about them makes them sound like that they'd make a really good couple hahah. (:

Category: Green Day - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-07-13 - Updated: 2009-07-13 - 317 words

0Unrated
(POV - HAYLEY)

We're not just growing up - we're growing apart.

That was when we finally took a break - to save ourselves from each other. We were all changing.

At first, we tried ignoring it. Pretending we were the same naive young teenagers as before. Then I opened my eyes to reality. I was almost 20 years old. A woman, not just a kid. The guys didn't want to believe it, pretending to be blissfully unaware of the fact we were all truly adults now. Ignorance was their new best friend.

That's how it all started, creativity came right back to be as I faced what I'd really become - what everyone had become. I took a break, stepped back from the insanity around me and made the escape I needed. Most people thought it had to do with relationships - that was all crap. We just needed to come to terms with ourselves and each other or we'd never make it as a band. We'd never make it as friends.

Now, almost a year later we're back in the recording studio - but it's still not the same. We're still trying to cope with each other and our futures. Music brought us together, and we hoped it could save us too.

(POV - TRE)

"We're not just growing up, we're growing apart."

That's what she said to me the night she left. Well it was more like she was growing up and I stayed the same immature shithead I'd always been. Stability was what she needed, and I was never there. "Oh well," I thought. "just another failed relationship to add to my records."

Sure it hurt, it hurt like hell, but I could keep it together. I had my friends. I had my band. Music is what keeps me together, and I hoped it still could.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And theeeere's the intro, hahah.
Rate&Review (:
Sign up to rate and review this story