Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Sucks [Might change.]

Never Gonna Stop Me

by E-JayLovesGerard 4 reviews

After this, NO MORE FUCKING HOSPITALS!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-07-29 - Updated: 2009-07-29 - 1143 words - Complete

0Unrated
We’d been sitting on the floor for about 10 minutes and Gerard hadn’t moved or spoken a word. I was a little scared. I didn’t want to disturb him but I also didn’t want to sit on the floor for another 5 hours and freeze.

‘Gee? Baby, please say something.’ I whispered, shifting myself a little so I was kneeling in front of him with his hands around my waist.
He blinked a few times then dropped his eyes to the floor.

‘I’m sorry, baby. I was thinking.’ He smiled a little and kissed my lips before picking me up and placing me back in the bed. He slid in behind me, making my lean back against him. I didn’t mind. He was a lot more comfortable than any hospital bed I’d ever slept in.

‘Gee…. Can I ask you something?’ I asked, playing with the bandages that covered my wrist. I still hadn’t asked what they’d done to me. The doctor hadn’t returned and Gerard handy brought it up.

‘Of course, baby.’ He held my right wrist gently, applying little to no pressure.

‘Well… It’s actually a few questions…. About the past few days.’ I clarified. It had been nearly a week since I’d came to the Way household and a few weird things had happened.

‘Ask away. I’m sure there are a few.’ He giggled, stroking my hair a little. I sunk back into his chest and thought about what I should as first. I decided the most painful.

‘T-The night I first had that dream…. You said you weren’t going to be home…. But you were.’ I said, trying hard not to remember the dream. That night happened to be one of the best, seeing as I openly expressed my love for Gerard, and I wasn't shunned away.

‘That’s not a question but… I said I wouldn’t be home all night, I know. But I was going to spend the night with…. One of them and I felt badd for leaving you…. So I came home. You were already asleep and I didn’t want to wake you.’ My heart fluttered a bit. I smiled, loving that he’d care so much for me that he’d come home.
‘Sometimes, I wish I had woken you.’ He mumbled, still stroking my hair.

‘I don’t. Well, I did before now. If it wasn't for the dream, I don’t think I would be here with you.’ I smiled again. I tilted my head back so I could look at him. I saw he was about to argue and asked another question.
‘How did you know about the lightening?’

‘Ray did. He’s been working on some college thing and he found some weird glitch in the earth’s cycle. I don’t get it myself, all I know is that with a few calculations, he got the time and day it would start.’ I nodded slowly. Ray was like…. A genius or something close.

‘Wow… Ray will be the next Einstein... with a fro.’ I giggled.

‘How could I have ever gotten madd at you? You’re so fucking cute.’ Gerard whispered, twirling my hair in his fingers. I snuggled back against him, sighing with pleasure. (NOT THAT PLEASURE! Sicko’s!)

‘I did wrong. Very wrong…. I’m sorry.’ I whispered, curling into him. His arms wrapped around my waist tighter.

‘I forgive you, baby. Just… don’t do it again please.’ He whispered.

‘Promise.’

‘Are those all the questions? Because that wasn't a lot.’ He giggled after a moment of silence.

‘There are millions more and…. there are 2 that have been bugging me…. But I don’t know if they’ll upset you.’ I whispered. They were horrible questions. Just curiosity that was nagging me.

‘It’s okay, baby. I won’t get upset.’

‘Well… This is just me being a stupid teenage girl…. Was Bert a better kisser than me?’ I asked, avoiding his eye. I knew he was fine about the death thing but what if he wasn't completely over him? I didn’t want to offend him or make him angry at me.

‘Hell no. There’s no-one I’ve ever kissed that tops you.’ He giggled again, squeezing me slightly.
‘I don’t see how you would think that would upset me though. I mean, he’s long gone and he isn’t coming back. I’m quite happy with the life I have now. Just you and me.’

‘Dido.’ I smiled.

‘And the other question?’ He reminded me.

‘Oh yeah… well… last night… I think it was last night. Anyways, when ever that was, Mikey said you were fat. Is that true?’ I asked, watching his features change.

‘I was very fat.’ He sighed.

‘Aww!’ I cooed, flipping to my stomach so I could see his face better.
‘You would have been so cute.’ I giggled, picturing Gerard as a short, fat kid. So adorable.

‘Sure, cute. Whatever.’ He huffed.

‘Aww… you said you wouldn’t get madd. Plus, weight doesn’t matter. I’d love you even if you were the size of a house or even a toothpick… I’d make you eat though, so I wouldn’t break you.’ I giggled.

‘You? Break me? In your dreams, Frankie.’

‘Yeah, probably. I wouldn’t know, I’m too caught up in real life where my dreams are a reality.’ I said, capturing his lips in a soft kiss.

‘You are so fucking sappy!’ He laughed, echoing off the walls. I covered his mouth with my hand and looked towards the door, watching for a nurse or something to come in and yell. It was at least 5am, most patients would be dead to the world and the nurses would be crabby.
No-one came, luckily. I didn’t want to sleep without Gerard. I felt like a little child without their teddy or comfort blanket when I didn’t have Gerard.

‘Are you trying to get kicked out of here?’ I hissed, taking my hand off his mouth. He just smirked and ran his tongue across his lips. Oh those lips. I couldn’t stop staring at them. The pinkness. The way they shone. The way they curved into a little smile.
‘Bitch.’ I whispered as I dove on top of him, slamming my lips against his. At that moment, I couldn’t care less if a nurse, doctor, priest or even my mother walked through that door. All I wanted and cared about was Gerard and no-one was going to stop me.

Finally :) feel free to yell at me for taking like... how ever long i did. I'll be updating alot less since i am now back at school and yes, i am going! R&R. xox E
Sign up to rate and review this story