Categories > TV > Bones > What happens next?

Confessions

by readergirl828 0 reviews

Category: Bones - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-08-05 - Updated: 2009-08-05 - 498 words

0Unrated
Hi I promised because my other chap was very short I would write one soon. So here it is.
Two chaps in the same day. Aren't you lucky? HA HA

What happens next?
Confessions

Booth didn't understand. One minute she was crying. The next she was smiling and hugging him. Women!

Brennan was curios and glad he was there. Although he was probably expecting an explanation she knew he would wait till she was ready.
However their baby had other ideas and she had to rush to the toilet. She heard Seeley say
"Temperance what have I done to upset you?"
just before she threw up again.

She emerged from the toilet later and Seeley gave her a hug. He repeated his earlier question.
"What have I done to upset you?"
"Nothing, I promise"
"Well why do you keep throwing up? What's wrong. Tell me I am your boyfriend. Don't I deserve to know?"
Brennan stood back willing herself to tell him.
"I'm pregnant"

A mixture of emotions flew through him. He was glad that there was nothing seriously wrong with her, a bit annoyed that she hadn't told him and overjoyed- Temperance, the love of his life, was pregnant with his child!

She was surprised at herself. She had wanted to tell him subtly, not just blurt it out. How could she do that to him? It had been hard for her to take in. His face was unreadable and she was getting really good at reading him. But not today. She decided to give him some space. However, she was stopped by the sound of his voice.

"Temperance. You're pregnant?"
She just nodded.
"With my child"
"You're having a baby"
Again she nodded.
"You're gonna be a mum, and I'm gonna..."
"You're gonna be a dad again."

He came up to her, gave her a hug, cupped her cheek and gave her a soft, gentle kiss.
"Your not mad at me for not telling you?"
"I'm not going to lie to you Temperance. I was a little but I know how you feel about children and you'll have needed some time to think."
"Yes. I did need some space and I realised I could never have an abortion or put anyone through adoption. I also realised that... that if I have children, the only person I want them with is you."
"Really?"
"Yes really. I love you Seeley Booth!"
She gave him a long, passionate kiss.
"So if you're ok with kids how do you feel about marriage?"
"Um. Well I don't like the idea as being labeled as someone's wife but I would marry you if you asked me so I could show everyone how much I love you."
"Really? I was actually joking. But you would marry me?"
"Yes I would"

There you go another chapter. Sorry I got so soppy in the end. Please review and tell me if you want them to have a boy, a girl or even twins or triplets!
Sign up to rate and review this story