Categories > TV > Bones > What happens next?

Making plans

by readergirl828 0 reviews

Category: Bones - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-08-05 - Updated: 2009-08-05 - 854 words

0Unrated
Hi again thanks to everyone who read and reviewed the last chapter.

What happens next?
Making plans

Brennan woke happy the next morning. She was laying next to the man she loved. The man she was having a baby with. She turned over to look at the clock 10:19am. She was late! Jumping out of bed she felt a hand on her wrist that pulled her back down.
"I don't think so"
"Seeley I have to work."
"No you can't how are you going to work if you are throwing up all the time?."
"I'll cope somehow."
"No. Anyway we need to talk about some things and then go and see Cullen. So we have the day off."
"Fine but I need to get back to work tomorrow."
"Fine."

Around half an hour later Brennan rushed to the toilet and Booth began making breakfast.
"Temperance we need to talk about what we are going to do."
"What do you mean?"
"We have to tell the squints something,Cullen, Rebecca, Parker. As well as my mum and dad and your dad and brother. We also need to work out living arrangement and money for the baby."
"You really have thought about this haven't you." he nodded "Well Cam, Angela and Hodgins only need to know that I love you and I am having your baby. Why is Cullen a problem?"
"Well FBI partners aren't allowed to date but hopefully we'll be ok since you're not FBI."
"Ok. We can tell Parker he'll have a new brother or sister. All Rebecca needs to know is that we're dating and I'm pregnant. I make enough money from my book or the baby and enough money so that if you wanted we could buy a house."
"This is why I love you and I would love to buy a house with you"
He gave her a long, sweet kiss."

"But are you sure you have enough money for the baby and a house. Babies cost a lot of money"
"Yes. I got a seven figure amount for my last book."
"You're a millionaire?"
"Yes. That's what I just said."
"Wow."
Booth cleaned up the dishes and they both sat on the couch.

"Do you have any ideas of baby names?"
"I thought if it was a girl we could call her Christine after my mum."
"Sure that's really sweet."
"What about boys?"
"I always liked the name James."
"James it is then. For a boy though."
"Tempe I'm gonna go get something for tea. Get dressed up maybe in your 'Roxy' dress?"
"Sure but why"
He ignored her.
"Bye"
"Bye."
He gave her a kiss and left leaving her suspicious.

Booth returned in his 'Tony' outfit an hour and a half later. He was shocked. She was so beautiful in her 'Roxy' dress. Sure she had worn it before but this time it was for him.
"You look so beautiful Tempe."
"Thank you you don't look too bad yourself."
She could tell he was nervous about something but left it up to him to tell her.
"So, you hungry?"

All the way through the meal Seeley was trying to master the courage to do something Temperance knew that. However after their main meal it seemed as if he was going to tell her.
"Temperance. I love you. I have always loved you even if I haven't always known it. I was so glad when you told me you were carrying my child. I was amazed when you said you wanted to live with me and over the moon when you said, if I asked, you would marry me. So..."
Booth got out a velvet box from his pocket and knelt in front of her.
"Temperance Brennan. Will you marry me?"
Before she even thought about it the words were out of her mouth.
"Yes"

The next day Booth and Brennan were on their way to Cullen's office. They both knew they had to tell him but it didn't make it easy knowing that they could be split up.
" Good morning Sir."
"Agent Booth, Dr. Brennan what can I help you with I assume this is important."
"Yes Sir. Dr. Brennan and I are getting married and she is pregnant."
"Finally."
They both looked at Cullen in shock.
"Sorry I mean congratulations. Can I look at the ring."
It was a simple ring with a diamond that wasn't too big or too small.
"What a nice ring. You are very good at choosing rings Agent Booth."
"Thank you Sir. We just came here to tell you that even though we are getting married it will not affect our work. However we understand if you have to cancel our partnership."
"Well I wouldn't want to split you up you have the highest rating for solved cases in the FBI and even though dating FBI partners is forbidden Dr. Brennan is not part of the FBI so I see no problem in you two still working together as long as it remains professional."

Thank you for reading my new chapter. I will have the next one posted either Monday or before. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story