Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hero (Frerard)

I Sneak Up And Hit You Like A Fuckin' Tornado

by KattyKat23 2 reviews

sneakiness and coffee just don't combine

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] - Published: 2009-08-17 - Updated: 2009-08-17 - 452 words

0Unrated
1 week later
$$$$$$$$$$
Megz POV
$$$$$$$$$$
I stood there off in a daydream about the Green Day concert I would get to see next month, when I was tapped on the shoulder.
Scared I dropped my coffee, I had gotten it five minutes ago and it was scalding hot.
"WHAT THE FUCK" I screamed as I looked down, it was all over my Paramore shirt and black skinny jeans that had the knees ripped out, and of course the coffee got mostly in there.
"Oh, Sorry" said the beautiful voice of Gerard Way, "I didn't mean to scare you."
"hehe, it's okay" God I sounded like a fan girl! He probably doesn't wanna see me again.
"Are you sure, I could probably find you some clothes to wear, I means seriously scalding hot coffee all down your front." Gerard smiled and then Frank came over and whispered something into Gerard's ear, and he instantly lost his smile.
$$$$$$$$$$$$
Frankie's POV
$$$$$$$$$$$$
I walked over to Gerard, and she was talking to this girl with short black hair and coffee all down her front. Lovely.
"hey honey" I whispered, this news wasn't going to be good news, but Gerard had the right to know. "I saw Bert and Jepha, and Jepha was feeling Bert up, and Bert has a naked picture of you in front of him. I looked closer and I noticed you were unconscious and had cuts and blood all over your body." I bit my lip and then muttered "I'm sorry baby." By the end I wasn't really whispering and I noticed that the girl's eyes were wide and were a brilliant green.
I quickly gave her a once-over. She was wearing a Paramore t-shirt, a pair of ripped knee black skinny jeans with white runner sneakers. She was about my height maybe about an inch taller.
$$$$$$$$$$$
Gee's POV
$$$$$$$$$$$
I was trying to process what Frankie-baby just told me. I finally decided to say something after a minute. "That's grotesque."
"By the way, since neither of you asked, my name is Megz." The girl said, she was obviously making an attempt to get our minds off of this.
"Hi, Megz" Frankie said with his brilliant smile that rarely came off his face.
"Hi Frankie" she smiled. "You know I can help, I heard what you said to him, every word. I am much more capable than I look like right now."
I stared at her, what had she meant, when she said that to Frankie.
"Why don't you tell me what you mean, at the hotel, after you get some new clothes on" I laughed, "we can give you some if you don't mind wearing guys' clothes."
"I don't" Megz said with a laugh.
Sign up to rate and review this story