Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hero (Frerard)

It takes on to know one

by KattyKat23 2 reviews

People are gathering...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-08-25 - Updated: 2009-08-25 - 428 words

0Unrated
^66^66^66^66
Jepha's POV
66^66^66^66^
"Bert this isn't going to work, I mean, you and me against 5 other people" I complained for the millionth time today. He glared at me but then sweetly pressed his lips to my temple.
"When we finish hun, you will have dear Frank all to yourself to do whatever you want with him" He said and of course I nodded and acted like this didn't phase me, I saying that Frank is like a brother to me but, I do have to say if we were related I would very well not mind incest.
"Bert we need more people if this is gonna work." I moaned and he laughed, "didn't I tell you that my dear friend Zacky is coming over." He laughed his evil laugh.
"Who's Zacky" I said staring at him, this guy better be good or I'll kill him.
"Just some girl that I know" Bert smiled at me and looked out the window. "She's here!" he said excited and jumped up and ran out to greet her.
I then looked out and I saw this girl with long long brown hair the was light on top but you could clearly see it was dark underneath. Her ears were pierced EVERYWHERE and had a couple on the left side of her lip. She had on this Green Day shirt that had neon wings on it. (click here to view --> ":http://teenormous.com/t-shirts/Wear-Your-Beer-Green-Day-Neon-Wings-Black-T-Shirt-125530 )and blue jeans. I guess you can say that she was pretty in her own way, but definitely my sort of girl, hmmm...

####3333
Megz POV
3333####
"Thanks for the help guys, now as you were saying, what I meant is that I can help you with your problem, I know a couple of people that might help" I rambled, maybe i should gorilla glue my mouth shut.
"Thanks Megz" Mikey said, I guess while i was changing Frank and Gerard filled the guys in. Mikey was sitting on Ray's lap. they had no battle plan and it most likely will come down to a huge fight.
Bob was texting, then said "We have maybe a few days at most, before they make their first move" He stroked his beard for a second then said, "It's always what we least expect, we need a trap. No one ever be alone and Megz, call one of your friends now."
I laughed an pulled out my cell. I dialed and it rang a few times
|Hello| my friend said
"Hey Erin, it's Megz, I need your help"
Then the line was dead...
Sign up to rate and review this story