Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Skittles, Coffee, Fangirls!

Don't let the fangirls in.

by MyChemicalFangirl 4 reviews

THE ARMY IS BACK! YUSS-SIRRR.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2009-08-25 - Updated: 2009-08-25 - 539 words - Complete

0Unrated
Sorry for the lack of update.
Been busy. Been down. No excuse. Sorry.
I loooove you guys.
And I hope you still check by for updates..
AND SEE THIS ONE. :D
Not really hyper, but, here goes.. :D


Frankie's POV... yeah, again, you little fucks! DEAL WITH ITTTT! [;

Hmm.. Skittles... where do they keep going? Disappearing into my mouth. Stupid fucking little colorful fucking things. Fuck. Wait..

"NO I LOVE YOU SKITTLES I AM SORRY!" I whine, and Ray walks into the room, and looks at me. He stands there, looking, do something damn it! No, he just looks. I wave, nothing. Grr.

"Me, Bob and Mikey are going to the zoo. You stay home, babysit Gerard." Then he walks out. HE'S LEAVING ME! FOR A ZOO! I scream loudly, then Gerard walks in.

"Why can't we go to the zoo?" I whine.

"'Cause you'll set fire to the spider house." He states, then walks over to sit beside me.

"Yes I will. BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT! I WANNA GOOO!" I cry loudly, then we hear a loud knocking on the roof.

"Who was that? No no no no no." Gerard hugs me. "NAZI'S!" He cries into my shoulder,

"No Hitler guy will scare me!" I say bravely. I push Gerard off me, "I will be back for you, sweet maiden." Then walk off the bus, on the roof is the fangirls known as Danni, Alice and Christie. But wait. There's another girl? "And what is your name, young Nazi?" I ask her.

"FRANKIE!" She shreiks.

"No. That's me." I point out.

"I'M COFFEECOOKIE! AND THIS, THIS IS MY CUPMUFFIN!" She yells, pointing at, Christie, I think. I scream the highest I can, then she dives on my face. "YUM!" She yells. Then licks my face, then dances.

"NOOO! NAZI GERMS!" I whine, wiping my face.

"I IZ NOT A NAZI YOU... NAZI!" Coffeecookie whines, looking down.

"I REMEMBER YOU!" I smile, jumping up and down, "RACHEL!" I shriek.

"Yes. Wait, NO! COFFEECOOKIE!" I nod slowly.

"We are the army." Christie whispers from the bus top.

"Army?" Danni asks her.

"FANGIRL ARMY!" Alice yells.

"Indeed!" Danni grins.

"OH DEAR!" Christie yells.

"MY WORD!" Danni pokes her,

"YOU LOST ME WHEN YOU WENT INTO THE FOREST!" I sing loudly, "YOU LOST ME WHEN THE DAY WENT THROUGH THE GATES! I NEVER WANNA SEE YOUR TOE IN THE MORNING, I KNOW I'M NOT A MONKEY, VERY BRAVE!" Then I take a breath, then Gerard walks out.

"AND NOBODY WANTS TO SEE A CAT FLY! 'CAUSE NOBODY CARES FOR SANTA IN A RAVE! DON'T YOU EVER WAKE ME IN THE MID-FIGHTS!" He screams, then I take a breath, and we scream at the same time, "NOBODY KNOWS, AAAAAA FIIIISSSSHSHHHHHH LIIIIKKKEEEE PPOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH BEEEEEEEARRRRRRRR!" The army of Fangirls claps us and we bow.

"I smell vodka," I sniff the air.

"NOT ME!" Christie cries. Then I nod.

"I admit it, I ate the cookie." Then they all are very angry at me, and they all shake their heads. 'Cause I have failed. Haven't we all? We are failures. SOB SOB. But.. Don't worry! THERE'S ALWAYS ANOTHER SOCK!

Uh yeah, peace out. :)
Rate? Review? :)
LOVE YOU!
Christie,xo


p.s sorry for the shortitude. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story