Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Brother, Please Come Home To Me.

That's Umm....Interesting?

by shehadtheworld12 5 reviews

Mikey has 'Theories' of how his encounter with his brother could go.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-08-28 - Updated: 2009-08-29 - 1660 words

3Ambiance
I tossed and turned all night, I had these strange dreams about my brother, and it was rather weird. It was barely 10 in the morning and my body was sore from the imprints of my jeans. I hadn’t bother to change into my pajamas like I normally would. I could tell my hair was messed up and tangled as it blew from the wind of my fan. Even though it was cold inside the house, and outside, I still had to have a fan or some kind of noise when I went to sleep every night. The silence just does not work me…Yeah.

I stared at the ceiling and attempted to close my eyes, when my door burst open and my dog pounced on my chest, momentarily making me gasp for breath. I hissed. If it was a small dog I wouldn’t mind, except for my dog is a gigantor black lab. I couldn’t contain my anger as Muffin licked my face.

“Get off me! Damn it!” I shouted, my anger soon turned to laughter as my dog tickled me on the face.

“I surrender!” I giggled. Muffin ran out my room, making me get out of bed and walk to the bathroom to take a shower.

When I finished, I got dressed. I put on my Anthrax shirt, black skinny jeans, and Converse. I attempted to brush my hair, but I failed shamefully and walked out of my room and downstairs to see my father sitting on the table, and my mother cleaning. I rummaged for something to eat, and settled on a rice crispy treat. So nutritious I know.

“Going to Ray’s.” I called and didn’t wait for a response. Just as I opened the door, Ray almost fell in.

“I was just coming to see you.” I wasn’t exactly enthusiastic this morning.

“What happened now?” Ray asked. I swear he reminds me of Jasper Hale with the whole ‘emotion’ thing. Except he can’t control my emotions which sucks. He tries to calm or cheer me up when he can.

“I umm had some dreams, ‘theories’ if you will.”

“About Gerard?” He asked, and I clamped my hand around his mouth and shut the door behind me. We walked to middle of the grass and sat down, where Ray wiped his mouth with a disgusted look on his face.

“Dude. Wash your hands before eating a rice crispy treat okay?” He spat, and I shrugged embarrassed.

“So what exactly happened?” I shuddered.

“Well one’s pretty creepy, and the other one is just really out there.”

“Care to share?” He smirked.

I took a deep breath and began to speak.

“Okay.”
____________

Mikey watched the white snow fall gracefully to the ground. He stared at the yellow piece of paper and then back at the gray house. A white picket fence was there, and a tree was standing with dead apples hanging from it. He walked up the driveway and shivered as the cold hit against his body. His breath dwindling in front of him with each one he took. He couldn’t believe he was actually here. The house was so neatly decorated and he smiled. He could see lights inside.

The house wasn’t exactly in Jersey, more like 15 minutes away from the actual start of the state. It was in the woods, just like he pictured. He had been right all along. He reached the porch with nerves bundling. He looked around and it looked as if there was no other living life around. Animals maybe, but no other human beings to see or talk to. Ray was back in the car, and I could see his smile encouraging me to proceed. He nodded bravely and knocked on the door and waited for a response. Mikey knocked softly again and this time the door opened to reveal a man with hazel eyes, and short black hair. His soft skin matching the snow.

“Gerard Way?” He said softly.

“Yes?” The man answered.

“Its me Mikey.” I smiled. The man looked confused. Mikey was slightly disappointed at the fact that the man had not recognized him the first time.

“You’re brother.” Gerard beamed.

“Mikey! Is that you?! I’ve been waiting for the day we would unite! My prayers have been answered! Come in!” He shouted and grabbed Mikey by the arm and dragged him inside. Mikey entered the door and gasped as he saw the living room. Animals that were once alive at some point, were stuffed and everywhere. A rabbit on the table, a bear in the corner. Even a stuffed mouse. The couches were leather and it had this really awful pine smell. He was really a woods man. But that wasn’t the thing that had perturbed Mikey.

It was the fact that Gerard was sniffling against the wall, above the wall was a shrine of Mikey, that consisted of candles, and a picture. It was too much to handle and Mikey didn’t mean to say it, but it slipped.

“Gerard, you’re a nutcase.” He muttered. Gerard looked up with a psychotic smile.

“I’m not crazy brother dear! I’m free as a bird! The nurses can’t hold me down anymore and I can finally live in peace with Sprinkles!”

“Sprinkles?” Mikey said confused. Gerard motioned for Mikey to come to the backyard where Mikey scoffed. In the corner was a shelter with a heater, inside was a moose.

“Why the heck is there a moose in your backyard?” Gerard laughed.

“No silly! That’s sprinkles my wife.”

“Wife?!” Mikey shouted.

“We’ve been married for two long magical years! Isn’t that right Moosey?” The moose made some kind of weird noise and Mikey assumed it agreed. He recalled the events he just saw and realized he had enough.

“Well Gerard I’m glad I found you. It was a real pleasure. Uhh, call me and we’ll do lunch sometime.” Mikey smiled nervously then ran for his dear life, with Gerard’s protest. When he reached the front porch he couldn’t contain his scream.

“RAY START THE CAR! START IT!” He squealed and jumped halfway into the car, so his legs and butt were sticking out as Ray peeled off onto the road.

_____________

“Well that’s umm…interesting?” Ray laughed awkwardly, and I shuddered.

“I don’t know what to say.” I whispered.

“Moving on, what was the other dream?”

“Oh god.” I mumbled.
_______________

Mikey walked through the broken and dirty property. He hugged himself with his arms as he looked around the disaster area. He had no idea that Gerard was living in the ‘gutter’ of New Jersey. He looked at the paper in disbelief. He flinched as he heard sirens of cop cars and helicopters. Children crying and fighting down the street. Mikey was not sure if he would make it back to the car without getting shot, raped, mugged, or asked for drugs. He scampered towards the door in a hurry, and took a deep breath before knocking on the door. He knocked again after no response and he heard glass shatter and he heard a gruff voice.

“Did you call the cops on me again?!” A voice boomed. Mikey was too afraid to answer the door, but it busted open revealing the guy with hazel eyes, in badly need of a shave, and his hair was down to his neck. Sweat matted his hair, and his white wife beater had several holes and dirt stains. Mikey almost gagged.
Was this really his brother?

“Its just a family squabble okay?” The man whispered.

“I’m not a cop!” Mikey shrieked.

“Then what?” He growled.

“Gerard Way?” Mikey whispered.

“Who wants to know?” He snapped.

“I’m umm..”

“Look, if you’re looking for some crack, you better try next door. I’m fresh out buddy boy. If you’re involved with the coppers some how, I suggest you turn around and run for your damn life.” He hissed.

Mikey was appalled, and gasped.

“I’m not here for crack, and again I have no relationship with the cops whatsoever.”

“Then what kid? I don’t have all damn day.” He looked over Mikey’s shoulder, glaring dangerously at the big guy across the street.

“Gerard, its me Mikey.”

“Mikey who?” He leaned in, scaring Mikey for a bit.

“You’re brother.” He squealed softly.

“Brother? I don’t have a damn brother.”

“Yes you do. Think.” Mikey said softly. He watch Gerard raise his eyes to the smoggy sky before looking back at him.

“You’re really Mikey?”

Mikey nodded.

“Yes! Its me!”

He smiled.

His smile turn into a frown when Gerard scoffed.

“Crap man! What’s a person gotta do to get away from you?” He blurted out, before slamming the door in Mikey’s face.

______________


“That was strange and rude…?” Ray scoffed, and I nodded.

“Does it affect your decision at all?” He added. I shook my head no, although it did discourage me, I knew I had to continue with my gut instinct to find him.

“Not really, but I really don’t want those scenarios to come true.” I cringed.

“I don’t think it will.” Ray encouraged.

“I’m going to tell my parents.”

“When?”

“I was shooting for today, but if not, tomorrow for sure. If they don’t give me the info I need, then I’m leaving. I was going to search for him on the computer, but something tells me I won’t get very far.”

“Its worth a shot.”

“Yeah maybe. I have a good chance ya know? I have at least one month left of summer vacation to find him.”

“You think it’ll take a month to find him?”

“I don’t know how long it will take. But it’ll be worth it.” In my heart, I knew it was true.
Sign up to rate and review this story