Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Personal Oxygen

Good Taste In Food

by SafeBehindMusic 3 reviews

Just a little filler well not really.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-09 - Updated: 2009-09-09 - 1038 words

1Funny
After we got out of the doctors appointment Joseph kept his word and took me around to the stores I needed to go. The best thing about Joseph is that he was really good at keeping to his word. What was even better was the fact that he was good at keeping me distracted.

Best of all was that Joseph had been around me so long that he knew things like when I was tired or more important when my stomach was about to consume itself.

“Ready for food yet?”

“Are you kidding me? I’m starved.” I said grabbing my stomach.

“didn’t you eat lunch at school?”

“It was an eventful lunch.”

“I will take that as a no.” Joseph said laughing from the front seat. “ We are like two lights away from the restaurant. I decided to go italian since its almost dinner time.”

“Sounds good to me.”

Actually I was so hungry I could eat the ass out of a dead horse. I felt Joseph park the car and in less than a minute we were walking into the restaurant. I had to say that the feeling I got when walking in was great. I could feel the warmth and comfort and smell amazing food.

“How many?” A girl asked us when we walked in.

“Just two.” Joseph answered. Then grabbed my hand to lead me to the booth.

I could hear the girl put the menu in front of me and then tell us out waiter would be right with us. Then everything went silent.

“So Joseph what are you going to have?”

“Your not going to tell me what the doctor said are you?”

“Nope.”

“just thought that I’d ask.”

“Well you’ve asked.” I didn’t mean to sound short with him but I really preferred not to advertise this. I still had not decided what I was going to do. I needed time and people pestering me about it would not make my decision easier.

“Okay grumpy. Lets get you some food.” He said with a chuckle right before our server showed up.

“Hi my name is Tyler and I will be your server for the evening. Oh hey Celeste.”

I could not help but smile when I heard his voice. Just as I smiled I cringed. Joseph was here. Bring out the shot gun.

“Hey Tyler.”

Before I could say anything else I heard Joseph clear his throat across from me.

“Um. Tyler this is Joseph. Joseph this is one of my guides, Tyler. He is also my Physics partner and as of this afternoon my dance partner.”

“Your taking dance?”

“Apparently.” I said ducking my head down a bit. “Its kind of fun.”

“Well…its nice to meet you Tyler.”

“Nice to meet you to Joseph. So do you know what you want to order of do you need some more time. If you like I can suggest something. My dad owns the restaurant so I am kinda the taste tester.”

“Actually that sounds great doesn’t it Celeste.” He said chuckling.

I could hear Joseph smirking as he said this and could feel myself blushing again. I was not going to let him win or let him chase Tyler away.

“I think that sounds great. Its not like I can read the menu anyway.” It sounded like Joseph choked on whatever it was that he was drinking. Bet he was not expecting that.

“Well the chicken parm with the four cheese fried ravioli is really good.”

“That sounds great Tyler. Thank you.” I said a little bit more flirty than I intended.

“Great. Anything to drink.”

“um. Lemonade?”

“Ok. And what can I get you Joseph?”

“the same as our Celeste here would be fine. That and an order of mozzarella sticks.”

“Ok. I’ll bring the drinks and the sticks out right away. Let me know if you need anything else.”

“Thank You Tyler.”

“No problem Celeste. Be right back.”

I knew that Joseph was staring at me. I could feel it. I also could not help but smile.

“So school was just okay?”

“Shut up.”

“I think he likes you.”

“I think I kinda like him to. He treats me different. Actually all of the people I have met treat me like a normal person. Its refreshing. I hope dad lets me stay at the school.”

“Well after me seeing this I don’t see how he wont.”

Before we could continue talking I heard someone approaching the table.

“Here you go. We are not as busy as normal so everything came out at the same time.”

“thank you Tyler.”

“Your welcome. Call me if you need anything else.”

Before he could walk away Joseph stopped him.

“Um Tyler?”

“yes sir?”

“How did our little Celeste do today at school?”

I could not help but choke on my lemonade. One Celeste, One Jospeh.

“Um. It went really well. She’s really smart and sweet so she should have no problem.”

“Im sure with a young man like you around her she will do just fine.”

That was enough.

“Ignore him Tyler he is just being annoying and a busy body.”

“Sure. Oh I should mention, another server is going to take over your table. I have to go and pick up my little sister from her violin lesson. Just let the host know when you are ready for the check or need anything else.’

Bummer, I was hoping that he would stick around.

“Thanks Tyler.”

“See you tomorrow at school. Maybe I can call you later so we can talk about the Physics project?”

“that sounds nice.”

“okay. Later.”

With that he was gone. Score 2 points for Celeste.

“I’m sure that your dad is going to love meeting him.” Joseph said his mouth full of food. “Well Celeste I like this Tyler. He gets you flirting and he has great taste in food.”

“Shut up.” I kicked him under the table and stuffed one of the ravioli in my mouth.

I had to say. He did have good taste in food.

~~~~~
You know what to do by now. REVIEW AND RATE.

Lurkers who read without commenting will be shot on sight!!! Haha!!

PixieOUT!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story