Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Personal Oxygen

Lost my Appetite

by SafeBehindMusic 4 reviews

Sorry it took so long. Classes are crazy.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-12 - Updated: 2009-09-12 - 1231 words

2Exciting
Joseph dropped me off at the house claiming that he forgot to get something from outside. I thought it was strange but whatever. Hopefully Tyler would call, maybe even Jack. Joseph ran up and opened the door and then left me at the curb and before I could utter a word I heard the pounding of paws on the ground and the sound of the car driving away. This was my favorite part of the day. That and waking up to them, them being my dogs.

“Hey guys. How was your day?” I was answered with heavy barks. I grabbed onto Dutch’s collar and she lead me up the flight of stairs and into the house. Once inside I closed the door, and set the alarm, Joseph did not say how long he would be gone and I’d be damned if someone sneaks up on me. I walked down the hall and into my room, turning on my computer and then my radio.

If there was anything I could appreciate it was music. It’s the one thing that I didn’t need eyes to be able to appreciate.

I could hear the dogs walk into the room and plop down on the giant pillow I had in the corner of my room.

I could never be sure but sometimes I think that they worry about me more than people do.

Sitting down I began to do the homework assignments that were given to me today. Everything was moving along swiftly when I realized Jack and I needed to tell the teacher what scene we were doing and he still had not called me. Maybe he just was not home yet?

Deciding to skip that part of the homework I moved on to the other and within 2 hours time I was done.

Sighing I printed out the journal entries for Music and Lit and then decided it was a good time to take a shower.

I quickly went into my adjoining bathroom and turned on the water then walked back into my room to get clothes.

How do I pick my outfits. Easy. I don’t. Everything is labeled with dots. One dot meant white, two meant black , three meant grey and so on. It was really easy.

Heading back into the shower I walked in and settled myself down for a bath.

The one thing about baths that I like is that you can think. Contemplate everything that has gone on in the day, everything that you want to happen.

The bad thing about baths is that you get to think. Sometimes thinking got me nervous and nervousness was not something that was easily overcome. Luckily I heard the door downstairs open and close and then the alarm reengaged.

“Celeste. I’m back. Let me know when you are decent and I’ll come in. I have a surprise for you.”

What kind of surprise could he possible have for me. Curiosity beat out my “relaxing” bath. Getting out of the tub I quickly dried myself, dressed and walked out of the room.

“What’s the surprise?” I said walking into the kitchen and hearing him putting groceries away.

“I rented us a movie.”

I loved movies. I know I cant see them but listening to them is sometimes more fun.

“I rented us nightmare on elm street. Hope that’s okay.”

“sounds great do we have peanut butter and Oreo’s”
“ Just went to the store to pick some up. We can start the movie when you are ready.”

“Um. Well I was hoping that…”

“You were hoping that someone would call.”

“Well yeah.”

“Don’t worry. He sounds like a busy guy. He will call when he gets a chance. Besides its only 8. Lets just start the movie.”

“Okay.”

Truth be told I was not upset that Tyler did not call. I was upset that Jack was disregarding our homework assignment. I didn’t want either of us to get into any sort of trouble because of this. Actually I knew that he would probably get into more trouble than I would and if what Tyler said was true, Jack didn’t need anymore trouble.

I couldn’t help but get a little nauseous at the thought.

I could hear the movie start and decided to lay back and enjoy it. I would worry about it later on. The night was still young. So I laid back and closed my eyes, enjoying the sounds of Freddie Kruger chasing faceless girl around.

I rolled over and realized that the movement should have landed me on the floor or at least have made me kick Joseph. Neither of the two happened because I was not in the living room. I was nice and snuggled in my bed with my two favorite Labs Dutch and Domino keeping me company.

I reached over and slapped my clock.

“the time is now. 7:15”

Ugh great not only did I fall asleep last night, but if I didn’t get up I would be late for school.

I kicked the sheets off of me startling the dogs and padded my way into the bathroom.

Five minutes later I had my hair in a ponytail and a pair of blue jeans on ( 5 notches on the tag) and a pair of sneakers. All I needed was a shirt.

Thankfully I heard Maria the housecleaner enter my room.

“Maria Could you grab my Misfits shirt out of the closet for me.”

“Muchacha. You would think that that shirt would be dead. When are you going to retire it?” She said handing it to me through the door.

Pulling it over my head I walked out the door.

“I stop wearing it the day you stop calling me muchacha.” Said with a laugh slightly dodging the pillow she threw at me.

“Ok esta bien. Go and eat. Your bags are already packed up. Joseph said to meet him in the garage when you are ready,.”

Heading out my bedroom door I walked into the kitchen and could instantly smell the French toast and bacon.
Just as I was about to take a bite of my deliciously prepared breakfast my phone buzzed.

“new message.”

I placed the ear bud in my ear and opened the message.

A computerized voice spoke to me.

“Sorry I didn’t call last night. Was kind of tired. We can talk today at school during lunch. If your not having lunch with Jack. Anyways see you at school. Tyler”

I smiled and typed back.

I’d love to hang out at lunch but I think Jack and I need to go over some stuff for lit class. I will let you know after I see him in homeroom. TTYL.

Once again my phone buzzed.

“Hope he bails. I mean not so that you cant get your stuff done but so that I can spend more time with you.”

I didn’t know how to answer that so I closed my phone and for the second time in two days, lost my appetite.

~~~~~~*
No note really. Just thanks to people reviewing and rating. Baskets of cookies for you all. I will be posting again tommorow so check back,

Keep rating and reviewing. It makes me happy. You want me to be happy dont you. Okay. Going to post for my other story now.

PixieOUT!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story