Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Life Is A Perception Of Your Own Reality

Cute Without The E (Cut From The Team) 3

by NotesFromPaige 0 reviews

JUST READ THE GODDAMN THING. I DON'T HAVE TIME TO SUMMARIZE EVERY LITTLE THING. R for use of the term: bloody.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-12 - Updated: 2009-09-12 - 1452 words

0Unrated
Brendon's POV

-4 months later-


Over the first quarter, I became really good friends with Ryan, Spencer, William, Caro, Paige, Kyle, and Oli.
And my affection for Hagen had still been growing.
We didn't really move forward, in a boyfriend/girlfriend type of way, but we did become pretty good friends.
I started jamming with Ryan and Spencer, and their 'friend' Brent.
They didn't really seem like they liked Brent much, but he was a decent bassist.Paige was amazing at bass, and they would of asked her to play with them, but she was in a band of her own. Medical Plaza was doing pretty well as a band. Although, Ronnie was sentenced to a 4 year jail term, which meant, he wasn't a part of the band anymore. But still. They were making more progress than us.
We started writing songs, and playing, but we weren't officially band. It went unsaid.

I sat at the lunch table chewing on a peice of steak from the cafeteria. And it tasted pretty bad.
Caro and Kyle came and sat down at the table. Kyle had just started sitting with us. He had abandoned Adam's table because, well, Adam got suspended for 3 weeks. For causes we weren't allowed to know about.
"Oh my Jesus. Do you even know what Katy Perry did?!" Caro asked, shocked.
"What did Katy Perry even manage to do?" Gerard asked bored.
"She kissed a girl!!!! And she told Travis that it wasn't a big deal, and Travis broke up with her!!!" Kyle answered.
"How amazing is that?" Mike asked blandly.
"Its pretty damn amazing actually!!!!!111!!!!1!!!1!!!" Caro exclaimed.
"Is that so?" Ryan asked playing with his onion rings. His tone just as bored as Gerard.
"You guys disapoint me me." Caro sighed, and started eating her food.
I chuckled, and Hagen looked up to meet my gaze. She supressed a light laugh.
Ahhh. I could feel my heart beating faster.
[LETS GET THESE TEEN HEARTS BEATING FASTER, FASTER. okay im done.]
I blushed, and she giggled, and looked back down at her food.

Caro and Paige were smiling at me and Hagen.
"What do you want!?" She asked them.
"Nothing." Caro chuckled, and looked away.

"Hey Brendon, come over Friday for practice?" Ryan proposed.
"Sure, man."
"Dammit, Brents getting on my last nerve. He keeps skipping practice." Spencer said, inserting himself into the conversation.
That is true. He's been to been to 3 outta the 7 'band' practices we've had so far.
"Dude, I know. But he's all we've got." I sighed.
"It's sad, but he really isn't that important is it? I mean its just bass." Ryan said.
We all looked over at Paige, who was talking to Mike.
"You're so lucky she didn't hear that." Spencer told him.
"I'm not scared of her." Ryan smirked.
"Ha, yeah you are." William added.
"Yeah. I know." Ryan said quickly.

The lunch bell rang.
"Come on guys, lets go to class." Hagen grabbed her stuff, and me, Kyle, and Paige walked to English.
And half way there Casey Calvert, he stoped Paige, and talked to her. We walked to class with out her.

Hagen's POV

Me, Brendon and Kyle walked into class. Of course, Ms. Sievers wasn't in class yet. She was running around in the hallway.
The bell rang, and Paige stormed into class, and she looked pissed.
"HOLY FUCKING SHIT. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT CASEY DID?!?!!?!?!?" She exploded.
"What did he do?" I asked.
"HE QUIT THE BAND!!!!" She exclaimed.
Dude. Are you fucking kidding me?
"WHAT?!? WHY WOULD HE EVEN DO THAT?!" I demanded.
"He started a band with that fag JT Woodruff! He said we weren't serious enough, and he wanted to make it big, and not be a joke." She grinded her teeth.
"WHAT THE HELL, WHY WOULD HE SAY THAT!?"
"I don't even know. Maybe because of that incident last week."

-flash back to last week-

We were practicing this new song Casey wrote called, "Diamonds Aren't Forever". We got through about half the song. Oli's screaming was on point, Casey was just about to hit his guitar solo, and my drumming was on beat, until we heard someone start screaming "AHHHHHHHHHH". Paige placed her bass on the ground, sat down on the amp, threw off her shoe, and start rubbing her foot.

We all stopped playing.
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN!?" Oli screamed at her.
"MY TOE FELL ASLEEP!!" She answered.
"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF YOUR STUPID TOE FELL ASLEEP. GET BACK UP AND PLAY THE REST OF THE GODDAMN SONG!" He yelled at her, through her thick accent.
"WELL I AM SORRY OLIVER, I CANNOT PLAY THE BASS WHEN MY TOE IS ASLEEP!" She defended.
"FUCK THAT! GET THE HELL UP!" Oli wasn't much of a patient person.
"KNOW WHAT, IF YOU COULD WAKE MY TOE UP FROM ITS DEEP SLUMBER, IS WHEN I WILL PLAY FOR YOU! IT WILL NOT WAKE UP, AND I CAN'T PLAY BASS IN THIS CONDITION!"
"HOW THE BLOODY HELL DOES YOUR TOE BEING ASLEEP PREVENT YOU FROM PLAYING?! YOU TELL ME! YOU EXPLAIN TO ME GODDAMMIT!"
"WELL EXCUSE ME! DO YOU PLAY BASS?! HOW WOULD YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT YOU CAN'T AND CAN DO!?"
"BECAUSE I HAVE COMMON FUCKING SENSE! DON'T EVEN TEST ME! DAMMIT, JUST GET UP AND FINISH THE SONG, THEN YOU CAN GO BITCH AND MOAN ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN TOE!"
"WEL, I CAN'T DO THAT! I AM DISABLED TO PLAYING WHAT-SO-EVER!" She rubbed her foot harshly.
"FUCK YOU! Take 5, guys." Oli exclaimed, thoroughly pissed.
He glared at her.
She stuck her tougne out him.
I laughed. It was funny. I wasn't gonna lie. Oli had a short temper, and it was hilarious when he blew up on people.
Casey didn't seem to care too much, he just chuckled, rolled his eyes, and went and got a twinkie.

-back from flash back-

"I dunno, it didn't seem like he cared too much about that." Paige's eyes wandered around the room.
"Yeah, I don't know what we could of done." I sighed.
"Hey, you don't know if its your faults. Maybe he just really likes this JT kid." Brendon suggested, with a smile.
I smiled back at him, before Paige could see.
She would quite possibly, yell out "HAGEN KELTIE MARSHALL! YOU IS IN LOVE WITH BRENDON URIE!!!"
"I don't even know. Dude! I just remembered, we have a show on Friday!" Paige exclaimed, pissed.
"OH RIGHT! We can't play the show guitarless."
Kyle stared at Brendon. Brendon didn't do anything. Then he elbowed Brendon, and shot him a look.
"WHAT?!" He asked Kyle, rubbing his ribcage.
His eyes widdened.
"Kyle, are you trying to say something?" Paige raised an eyebrow.
"I could fill in for Casey." Brendon said.
Kyle looked at him, and nodded.
"OhmyJesus, would you?!" I asked him. That would be amazing if he did.
"Yeah, sure." He scratched his head
Paige sprang up, and gave him a hug.
"Ahhhh!! Thank you so much!" She slurred.
"We're playing at House of Blues. The gig pays 200 bucks. You can have Casey's 50 bucks." I informed him.
"Cool cool." He smiled.
"Come over to my house tomarrow, we'll teach you some songs. Its a 4 song set." Paige told him.
"Gotcha. Tuesday practice, Friday show." He nodded.
"Yup. Yup." I said.

Just then, Ms. Sievers walked through the door.
"I'm sorry children! Open your text books to page 265, please!"
And that was the end of that conversation.

After one long hour of pure gramatical torture, we were released to 5th period.
"Bye, Brendon! Thank you!" Paige attacked him with a hug.
"Its no problem." He chuckled.
"See you later, Brendon." I said. Just standing there.
"Talk to you later." He stuffed his hands in his pockets.
Grrr. I was always aquward saying bye to Brendon. When ever I was with Paige, she would attack him, and I would just stand there, watching this. And whenever I was there with someone else, it would still be aquward. I guess we didn't feel the same way about eachother.

I left the class room.

Brendon's POV

I am really excited to play this show.
50 bucks, and time spent with Hagen.
WOOT!
I left the room, and headed to fifth.

I walked in the room, and Ryan and Caro were there. Ryan looked really happy, when he told Caro, whatever he told her.
I sat down.
"Hey, sup?" I greeted them.
"BRENDON! GUESS WHAT?!" Ryan asked, awful excited.
"WHAT?!"
"ME, YOU, SPENCER, AND BRENT BOOKED A GIG!"
"Cool cool, when is this?" Please don't say it.
"This Friday! OUR BAND! PLAYING AT JILLIANS! WOOT! WOOT!"
And of course. He says it.
Sign up to rate and review this story