Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Life Is A Perception Of Your Own Reality

I'm Right Here In Front Of You And I Can't Stop Sha-sha-shaking

by NotesFromPaige 0 reviews

IF YOU READ REVIEW. IF YOU REVIEW RATE. Simple as that. I like the lyric above ^^. Chiodos phase, but Im sure you've figured that out by now.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-12 - Updated: 2009-09-13 - 1160 words

0Unrated
Brendon's POV

There were a whole shit ton of kids in the crowd, and a bunch of screaming.
There were way more than 300 people. More like 500.
Even thought nobody knew who we were, the crowd went insane.
I started hyperventilating.
Oh God.
The room was spinning.
The bright lights blinded me.
My head felt light.

"Hello Vegas! We are Panic at the Disco! Thank you for being here tonight! We're a- Brendon? Brendon? You okay? Brendon?....." Ryan said.
I could barley see him, even though he was a few feet away from him.
That was the last thing I heard.
My world went black.

I woke up in a blue room, on a couch, with unfamiliar faces surrounding me.
What just happened?
"Guys, he's awake." A muscular man, with dark brown hair, spoke. Security?

Right then Ryan, Brent, Spencer, Hagen, William and Caro rushed over to my side. They stood there wearily.
"BRENDON! Are you okay, man?" Spencer asked me worried.
"Huh, yeah. I"m fine. What just happened?" I sat up scratching my head. The room started spinning again.
"You passed out on stage." Brent said, obviously annoyed. He rolled his eyes.
Oh shit.. That's not good.
"Wait, what?! HOLY FUCK!!" I exclaimed. I can only imagine how that looked on tape.
Caro chuckled.
"Haha, yeah. 30 seconds after curtains opened, you went unconscious. You guys didn't even start yet." She explained.
"Ahhhhhhhh. Guys, I'm sooooooooooooooo sorry. I really don't know what happened." I rubbed my eyes.
"You started hyperventilating. Your face was as white as a ghost's. Your eyes were blank." Hagen said a-matter-of-factly.
"Oh God. When was all of this?"
"A good 10 minutes ago. Slut's on stage right now. Jillian's wouldn't give you 2 seconds to get up. There has to be an act on stage every second on the hour. " Ryan told me. He didn't seem to mad, which was a good sign. I'd rather have people take pity on me, than to be mad.
"Shit. Guys, I'm really sorry. Like really sorry. Like really really really sorry."I closed my eyes. I pretty much ruined our musical career. Passing out at the first show is probably a sign of something.
"Its okay man." Spencer sighed.

I heard arguing on an older lady, by the door.
Then I heard someone bust in.

"BRENDON BOYD URIE!! ARE YOU OKAY?!!?" My mother rushed into the room, pushing my friends aside, and throwing her arms around me, practically crushing me.
Everybody looked at me, trying to keep in their giggles.
"Mama's boy." William mouthed.
I rolled my eyes.
"Yeah, mom. I'm okay. Who told you?" I asked her, barely getting the words out. That's how tight she was hugging me.
She pulled away, and squeezed the sides of my arms.
"Ryan here," She gestured to the brunnette beside me,"called me."
I shot Ryan a look. He knew my mom. And he knew how badly freeked out.
He met my glare.
"What?! I was worried." He defended.
"You felt the need to call my mother." I hissed, too fast for my mom to catch.
He shrugged.
"Oh gosh, we need to see a doctor! Did you hit your head? Do you have a fever or something?!" She planted her palm on my forehead.
I sighed.
"Mom. I am fine."
"Brendon! Are you sure?!?!"
"He's fine Mrs. Urie. He just freeked out. Stage fright happens to the best of us." Hagen told her, soothingly.

I heard someone else burst in through the door.
It was Kyle and Paige.
"HOLY FUCK, MAN!!!! ARE YOU OKAY?!?!?!?" Paige exclaimed, attacking me with a hug, even tighter than my Mom's.
I raised an eyebrow at the kids in front of me, just sitting there, letting Paige crush me.
"Sorry." Caro mouthed.
"I'm fine, I'm fine." I answered her.
She pulled away, and looked at me worried.
"Its all good, don't worry." I smiled and rubbed her arm, in order to calm her down.
She nodded, and stood by William.
"Dude, what happened?" Kyle asked me.
"He fainted." A security guard told him, annoyed. He had to explain to what happened to ten other people what happened, in the last 5 minutes.
"He hyperventalated. Went out like a light bulb." Spencer added.
"Oh... I see." Kyle said slowly.
"Paige, I thought you were banded from Jillians?" I asked her, suspicously.
"I am, but I have my ways." She cocked her head to the side.
"Hahaha, I remember that show when you got band." Ryan laughed.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It wasn't that funny." She glowered at him.
"Yeah, I was." Spencer laughed.
"Grr." She said.

There really wasn't any point of staying at Jillians. None of us were really in the mood to watch the concert.
We loaded our gear into van.
Right before we started to leave the parking lot, I remembered something.
"Ah, shit. I left my phone in the blue room, hold on for a second." I told the guys.
"Ugh. Hurry up." Brent snorted.
I never liked that kid.

I ran into the venue, and rushed into the waiting room.
The only person in there was Hagen.
She was sitting here texting.
Slut was on. They had extra time since Panic at the Disco, um, had issues with their players being awake.
I subconsiously stoped in the middle of the doorway.
She looked up, and supressed a slight smile.
"Hey." I breathed, slowly.
Way to be smooth.
"Hi. What are you doing here?" She asked me.
"Uh, um..... I forgot my phone in here... uh, um.... Have you seen it?... I mean, I thought I left in here... maybe I didn't....." I choked out, aquwardly.
I had an amazing way words.
"Yeah, actually," She stood up, pulled my phone out of her back pocket, "here, you go. When you, uh, passed out on stage, it fell out of our pocket, and I grabbed it."
I walked over to her slowly, in attempt to not trip over my feet.
"Here you go." She handed me my black berry.
"Thank you..... for everything." I smiled.
She blushed.
"Well, you're welcome..... for everything." She said with a small smile.
"I kinda have to go, but I'll see you later."
"Kay, byeezzzz" She waved.
I turned and started to walk away. If I was going to do it, now was the time.
I piveted, and walked back to her. She was standing up, staring at her feet.
Hagen looked up at me, and I pressed my lips to her warm mouth, and placed my hand loosly on her neck.
[OH HOT DAMN!]
To my suprise, she kissed me back. A little shocked at first, but still.
I pulled away.
She smiled, and looked away, semi-embarrassed, practically mirroring my face.
"I'm gonna leave now." I said after a long pause.
"Um, uh... D-do that." Hagen stuttered, which was weird because she had such a way with words.
I left the room smiling like an idiot.

I walked over to the idle car.
Sign up to rate and review this story