Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Life Is A Perception Of Your Own Reality

S-C-A-N-D to the A to the L-O-U-S, I can’t handle it, I can’t handle it. Damn, that girl she’s scandalous.

by NotesFromPaige 0 reviews

Just read. I don't feel like cussing. R for the term: Go F*** your dad.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-12 - Updated: 2009-09-13 - 3318 words

0Unrated
Hagen's POV

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
Did that just happen!?!?!!?
Brendon just kissed me.
I don't think that just happened...... but it did just happen...........
He had the softest lips. Ever. It was such an innocent, sweet kiss.

I stood there for like 15 minutes, trying to fathom what just happen.
I don't even don't know what to make of this.

I sat down and stared at my phone.
'Ohmyjesus. Brendon just mouth raped me. O_O' I typed into my phone, about to send it to Paige.
No. It's gonna be a secret. My dirty litle secret.
I erased the message, and slid my phone back into my back pocket.
Apparently Slut finished their set. My brother and his friends flooded the room.
I crossed my arms, and pouted, so they would suspect nothing......

Brendon's POV

-Week after concert-

Ahhhhhhhh. Friday was the worst/best day of my life.
Nobody said anything about me fainting.
Someone spread the rumor that I had a disease, and when ever I got in front of big crowds, I passed out. Whatever. Everybody bought it.
I wasn't mocked, people felt bad for me. I am quite greatful for whoever started that rumor.

Hagen and I really didn't talk to each other anymore than we just to. The occasional side conversations, but nothing more than that. Although, she smiled more, and was in a better mood this week.

"....... And that is why gays are not allowed to marry!!!!" Mr. Loosle shouted. Lunch was in three... two... one. RING.
"Okay children! You have no homework, just study for the test next class. Have a good lunch" I grabbed my backpack and trotted off to lunch.
I sat down in my usual seat at our table. I was usually the first person there, considering my class was right across the hall from the cafeteria.

Hagen walked in from around the corner, and sat down.
"Hi." She smiled warmly.
"Heyyy."
She sat down, and laid back in her seat.
"How's life?" She asked me casually.
"School sucks." I shrugged.
"Studying hard, or hardly studying?"
"Hardy studying."
She chuckled, and took out her lunch.

"Hey guys." Tyler, a kid in our Health class, approached our table. He was the sceney kid of the school. He had long dark brown with long sidebangs, and was wearing a black Fallen jacket along with a pair of brown skinnies.
"Hi Tyler" She smiled sheepishly; like a 4th grader with a harmless crush. Except we're not in 4th grade. And nothing is harmless anymore.
He supressed a smile.
"Hi Hagen. Hey, so I'm throwing a party Friday, and I was wondering if you guys wanted to come, and stuff." He gave us both white flyers.
"I'm game." I said. Hell, I haven't been to a party since I've lived here.
"I'd love to." Hagen replied, somewhat flirtatiously.
No. She didn't like Tyler, did she?
We kissed, well I mean, I kissed her at least. And she didn' slap me across the face. Or maybe she was just being nice...... Shit. She likes him. I thought we had something. Well, she seems like she likes him. I don't know that for sure.
"Cool cool. See you guys later." He waved and walked away.
She sighed and took an apple out of her bag, and bit into it.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure she likes him I mean-
Over analyzing.

Paige skipped over to the table, Caro and William trailing behind her, dragging their feet.
"I don't see where you get all that energy....." Caro blinked. I don't get it either. She was jumpy 24-7.
"Ha ha. Me either." Paige smiled.
"So you guys going to Tyler's party?" William asked, fidling with his water bottle.
"I'm going." Caro smirked. William looked up at her.
"Oh, I know you're going." He said, returning a smirk.
She smiled a crooked smile, shook her head, and searched through her backpack.
I hate inside joke things, when you're not involved in them.
"When's the party?" Ryan asked.
"Friday." Caro answered quickly.
"Ahhhh, shit. My dad is dragging me to the Grand Canyon. I can't go." Ryan scratched his head. I felt bad for the guy. He HATED his father.
"Yeah, I can't go either. Babysitting. You would think that a 13 year old pubesent teen could baby sit himself." Paige pouted.
I felt bad for her too. She hated her brother as well.
"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, you have to baby sit LUKAS!" Hagen pointed and laughed.
"Ehhhh. Shut your face."

Kyle, Gerard, and Mike made their way over to the table.
"Hey, you guys going to Tyler's party?" I asked.
"Naw. Tyler hates me." Kyle shrugged.
"Oh."
"Yeah, are you going?"
"Uh huh."
"Are you going with anybody."
"As a date? No." I said quickly.
"Really? I would think that you would go with Hagen, because like seriously, I mean I know-" He cut off when he saw the deathly glare Hagen gave him. If looks could kill.
Awkward silence........
Suddenly, Jack Barakat popped up behind Hagen. "EVERY AWKWARD SILENCE, A GAY BABY HAS BEEN BORN! WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Jesus Christ. How did he do that?
Hagen turned around.
"Why do you even do that?" She asked annoyed.
"Why not?" He asked childishly.
She sighed, and he ran away laughing histerically.

-Friday-

Only one more minute until winter break.
"Okay Children, I know that now may be a provoking time for sexual intercorse, BUT I ASSURE YOU, DO NOT DO IT. You may pack up, have a good break." It was always pleasent to hear that from a lady who could of possibly sat behind Jesus in the third grade. She was older than most of the dinosaurs.
I really really really really really really did not enjoy health. It was really uncomfortable.
Everybody standing up, waiting for the bell to ring. We would have of no school, no teachers, no nothing. Sad thing was, it wasn't the least bit cold. 60 degrees at the lowest. And that was considered cold.
RINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
We were officially on break.
I walked out of the class room with William and Paige. Hagen scurried away to the bus stop.
I started walking to school, and back, with Paige and William
"Oh, I forgot. I'm walking home with Carolyn today, cause I'm riding to the party with her." William remembered, when we walking by the lockers.
"Fine. You guys just go to your party, while I babysit Satan's little helper." Paige made a face.
He faced her, and wound his arms around her waist.
"I'm sorry."
"Its okay. Don't be." She said, wrapping her arms around his neck.
"I love you." He smiled.
She got on her tippytoes, and gave him a quick kiss.
"I love you, too. I'll see you later." She said with a small smile, playing on her lips.
He pulled away, and walked towards Caro, who was at her locker.
Paige turned around, faced me, and we walked out of school.

"He left you......" I poked her.
"Yeah." She sighed, not really getting the joke.
There was a short pause.
"So............" I started.
"Yeah?"
"So what do you know about this Tyler kid?" I had to know.
"What do you want to know?" She raised an eyebrow.
"How is he with the ladies?" That was a really stupid way to put it.
She looked at me confused. "Just cut to the chase, Urie."
"Um... uh.... uh.... What's his status with Hagen, like?" I choked out.
She chuckled, semi-relieved.
"You know she likes you." She smiled.
"She does?"
"Yeah, of course. She's just always thought Tyler was adorable, and stuffs. Hey, maybe if you, like, asked her out or something, she wouldn't stare at Tyler so much."
"Oh." Is about all I could say.
"You're going to that party, and such, ask her there, or something." She suggested.
"Maybe I will..."
"Maybe you should..."

When I got home, I threw my backpack on the floor, and I ran into my room.
"Brendon?!" I could her my mother call my name from upstairs.
"Whaaaa???!!!?!"
She barged into my room
"Do we not say 'hi', anymore in this house?" She asked me, pissed.
"Hi mom." I said annoyed.
She frowned.
"I swear, its like you're a completly different person, ever since we moved here." She stormed out of the room.
What ever.

I left my house, to go over to Mike's at 8. I threw on black skinnies, and a slipknot shirt, and a black hoodie. Mike had gotten his license back in November. I couldn't drive 'til April. I met at his house to hitch a ride with himself, Gerard and Hagen.
We were just waiting for Hagen to arrive.
"Dude, wherethefuckisshe??" Gerard droned.
Right after he said that, the door bell rang.
Miked walked around the corner to answer it.
"Ahah, we were just talking about you....." I could hear him say.
"Oh yeah?" I heard Hagen say.
She walked around the corner. She was wearing black converse, a black skinnies, and a white V-neck. She was wearing heavy black eyeliner.She looked.... hot [you're welcome Hagen.]
"Took you long enough." Gerard complained.
"Its 8:06, calm yourself." She spat at him.
"Ready to go?" Mike asked, spinning his keys around his index finger.
"Sure...."

We piled into Mike's 2008 silver Audi Coupe, and drove off to Tyler's.
As soon as we got close to his house, we were confronted by the sea of peopl
"Dude, where do I even park?" Mike asked, annoyed, surveying curb. There was, like, no where to park.
"Here, just pull up here." Hagen instructed.
We ended up parking like 50 million miles away from his house. I got out of the car, and flattened out my shirt.
"Hey." Hagen nudged me playfully.
"Hi." I nudged her back.
We both smiled. And then, to my extreme embaressment, a rock decided to place its self in front of my feet. I stumbled over it, letting out a small yelp.
She started giggling histerically.
"OhmyGod!!!! Are you okay?!"
I recovered, with a huge blush spreading across my face.
"Yeah. Its all good." I laughed it off.

Hagen's POV

He is the most adorable human being on the face of this Earth. I loved how he could just laugh at himself.
AND, not to mention, he's tall, dark, handsome. Yeah, cliche, but it's true.
The way his jeans enlongated his long legs, the way his dark brown hair hung around his face, the cute habbits he had aquired. It was amazing.
3 houses away, you could hear the Avenged Sevenfold being blasted from the house, and see kids running around the yard, drunk.
Mike and Gerard entered the home, and went their seperate ways. I stuck with Brendon.
There were kids wall to wall. It was a bit intimidating.
"Hey guys." Tyler greeted us. Ahhhh. Tyler. Me and Caro had the biggest crush on him 8th grade. I still couldn't help but melt when I was around him. It wasn't that I actually had feelings for him, it was just that he was gorgeous.
"Hi." I smiled.
"So, make yourselfs at home. Drinks in the kitchen. Yeah. See you guys later." He walked past us, to talk to the people outside.
"Thirsty?" Brendon asked me.
"Sure."
We walked through the clausterphobic hallway, into the kitchen. I grabbed a sprite out of the beer filled cooler. Brendon drank a Fanta.
I leaned agaist the granite island.
"So, hows-" I started, when Miley Cyrus and her little posse's passed us.
"Fagggsssss." She hissed at us.
Brendon looked confused.
"Whorressss." I smiled at her.
She stoped dead in her tracks, and put her hand on her hip.
"Excuse me?" Miley raised an eyebrow.
"Whores. You are a whore. Jesus Christ. Deaf much?"
"Oh no you didn't!" She wagged her finger at me. It didn't make sense. Her and her little friends always got so pissed when you insulted them, when they clearly 'went there' first.
"Go fuck your dad, I don't have time for you."
I heard brendon chuckle.
"Uhhh!" She exclaimed, then took the cup of red liquid she was holding, and spilled it all over my top. Oh Hell no.
"WHATTHEFUCKISWRONGWITHYOU!?!?" I screamed at her, looking down at the huge stain on my shirt. That's low. Even for her.
Her and her little friends started giggling.
"Yeah. That's what I thought." Miley tossed her hair, and strutted away.
I was too mad to do anything, but just glare at her

"Here..." Brendon mummbled as he took his hoodie off, and handed it to me.
"OhmyGod, thank you." I said, and as I slid on his hoodie, and zipped it up. It was a bit too big, but it was still worked. It smelled just like him; like a mixture of vanilla, cinnamon, the rain forest, and axe. Which smelled amazingly.
"Yeah, its no problem. I'm sorry about that."
"Its not your fault, Brendon. Don't be sorry."
He frowned. "I'm still sorry."
I chuckled, and pulled him into a hug.
"You're about the sweetest person, ever." I told him, pressed again his chest.

Brendon's POV

I blushed at her comment. Fortunatly, she couldn't see my face, considering her height.
"You're pretty adorable, too." He stroke her blonde locks.
She pulled away. She wore a sheepish smile.
"Hey, I was wondering if-" I was gonna finially ask her, but I was interupted.
"Brendon! Hagen!" I heard a familiar voice call.
I turned towards the hallway, to see a small figure wearing a snug green hoodie, and dark jeans. It indeed was Paige.
"Hey! I thought you had to babysit!" Hagen yelled.
She made her way through the crowded hallway.
"Yeah, I know but my parents-" Paige started to say on her way over to us. She had was walking towards us, but stopped to face a couple she had passed, making out up against the wall.
There was a tall brunette boy and a small girl with long black hair.
The guy had one arm wrapped around the girl's waist, and the other pushed up against the wall above the girl. The girl had a hand on his neck, and the other loosly tugging on his belt.

"William?" Paige asked in a quiet voice.
The couple quickly broke apart.
It was William and Caro.

HOLY CRAP.
That's pretty damn scandalous.
We just all stood there gaping.
"Whoa." I heard Hagen mummble.
"Its not what it looks like." William said catiously.
"Yeah it is." Paige said in a broken voice, shoving passed them, and running out of the house.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!?" Hagen yelled, breaking the silence.
Caro and William didn't answer.

I ran after Paige, while Hagen stood there and yelled at them. I found Paige standing outside on the porch, leaning against the house, sobbing.
"Come here." I whispered as I pulled her into a hug.
She just stood there, with her hands cupping her face, against my chest.
Her sobs were quiet, but she was still sh-sh-shaking
IM RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF YOU, WHERE I CAN'T STOP SH-SH-SHAKING! okay. Im done
"Shhhh." My deperate attempt to calm her down.

I don't even understand why William, OR Caro would do that.
Caro had Ryan- Oh shit. Who's gonna tell Ryan? This Panic at the Disco thing, really isn't working out. First gig, guitarist passes out. Next week, singer's girfriend, who he adores, cheats on him.
That was the thing, William and Caro seemed perfectly happy with their significant other.
Paige and William were absolutly inseperatable, and Ryan and Caro were apparently voted 'Couple of the Year', last year. So it just really didn't make sense to me.

After a minute or two, Hagen ran outside, and joined the group hug.
"You'll be okay," She whispered, "where are you car keys?"
Paige reached into her back pocket, and handed Hagen her keys.
"Come on, we're going home." Hagen mummbled. Hagen lead us to Paige's black Acura.
Paige crashed in the back seat, and remained silent.
Hagen slid in the front seat, and me into the passenger's seat.
"Where are we going exactly?" I asked her, quietly, as we left the scene of the crime.
"My house." She said, keeping her eyes on the road.

Her house?
"Okay." I said quietly.

After 15 minutes we reached an oddly shaped, red house, with a huge ficus tree in front of it. Assuming it was her house, I got out and opened the door for Paige, who's crying calmed down.
"Thanks." She mummbled as she stalked out of the car.
Hagen shoved her key into the door, and pushed forwards.
"ANYONE HOME!?!?!?!?" She yelled.
No one answered.
We walked into her room.
The walls were write, with black crown molding, and a gray carpet. There were red accents everywhere. The room was generally pretty big. There was a black bunk bed on the far wall. The room didn't seem like her.
It didn't seem as artisitic as her personality.
Paige crashed on the bottom bunk.
Hagen walked over to her dresser and pulled out a pair of two pajama bottoms, and a shirt.
She tossed one of the pajama pants at Paige.
"Ima gonna go change, make yourself at home." Hagen told me, and she exited her room.

I sat down next to Paige, and rubbed her back.
"Are you okay?" I asked her catiously.
"Not really. But I'll live." She sat up, and faced me.
Her mascara had ran, and her eyes were all puffy.
"Okay, sweetheart." I pulled her into another hug.
She lied back down, and eventually fell asleep.

Hagen came back into room ten minutes later. She called Paige's parental figure, and grabbed Paige's phone from her car.
"Is she okay?" Hagen came back wearing a black tanktop, with Pikachu on it, and matching shorts. And she still had my jacket on. It had a really loose fit on her, so it hung lower than her shorts, which made it look like she had no pants on.
"Yeah, she'll be fine." I reassured her.
"Okay...... Apparently I don't have pajama bottoms that are gonna fit you, so are you gonna be okay sleeping in your jeans?"
I'm sleeping over?
"I'm sleeping over?"
She chuckled. "Well, I'm carless, and Paige is not in any condition to drive."
"Riggghhtttttttt. It's all good. I'm fine."
"Ohkay."
"I should probably call my mother." I remembered.
"Probably."

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, and dialed home.
RRIIINNNNG.
RIINNGGGG.
RINNNGGGGG.
"Hello?" My sister, Julie, answered. I really didn't talk to Julie much at all. We kinda ignored each other, but next year, she would be going to high school, and we would have to converse.
"Hey, is Mom there?"
"Yeah, hold on."
"Brendon?" She asked tired.
"Yeah Mom, I'm spending the night at friends house."
"Okay, Brendon, fine."
"Okay."
"Brendon, I feel like I'm losing you."
What am I even supposed to say to that?
"I'm sorry."
"Okay Brendon. Goodnight."
"Night."

Why was talking to my Mom so difficult lately?

Hagen sat on the carpet, picking at her nail beds.
I joined her on the floor.
"So you were going to ask me something at the party?" She asked me.
"Huh?" I was totally oblivious.
"You were wondering something, then Paige found us..."
Ahh. I was gonna ask her out. I don't think knows the right time.
"Oh. right. Its nothing, Hagen."
"No, I want to know." She said with curious eyes.
"I'll ask you later."
"No, ask me now." She got up and sat on her knees.
"I, uh, just, uh, wanted to knowifyouwantedtogooutwithme?" I cringed.
She laughed. I'm not sure whether it was at the question, or me in general.
"I'll go out with you, Brendon." She smiled.
"Really?" I lit up.
"Sure."
"Um, uh.... thanks!" I smiled back.
"No problem." She leaned forwards and gave me a long, tender kiss.

Later that night, we fell asleep to Kung Fu Panda, forgetting all the drama that would face us tomarrow.
Sign up to rate and review this story