Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Life Is A Perception Of Your Own Reality

Is This Coincidence or a Sign?

by NotesFromPaige 0 reviews

SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION!!!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-12 - Updated: 2009-09-13 - 2039 words

0Unrated
Brendon's POV

I was woken up by Paige rolling out of bed, and falling on us.
I was lying on the carpet, Hagen curled up against my chest.
"You have three seconds to get yourself off of me." Hagen grumbled, eyes still closed.
"Oh, sorry." Paige said, getting up.
Her hair was going in all directions, and her makeup was smugged all over her face.
Hagen sat up.
"Post-sex hair much?" Hagen smirked.
"You would know." She hissed back, eyeing the two of us.

I sat up, flattening my shirt.
"Ehhhh. What time is it?"
"8:30 in the morning." Hagen said, as she glanced over at her phone.
"That's early."
"Yeah. Ryan's probably climbing mountains at this moment in time, though."
Oh God. Ryan.
All of our eyes brightened, like a light bulb went off in our heads. Another reminder of last night.

"Cheating bastard." Paige mummbled, looking away from us.
"We gotta tell Ryan." I said.
"We do."
"Pancakes first." Hagen said quickly.
"Ugh. Fine." Paige complained.

Hagen lead us over to her kitchen, where me and Paige sat down at a round wooden table. Hagen pulled out a bunch of ingredients, and started mixing them.
Paige's phone went off, and started playing "Amber" by 311.
She looked at her phone's screen, and her jaw dropped.
Hagen stopped stirring the pancake mix.
"What's wrong?" She asked.
Paige turned her phone so we could see the called ID
It was Caro.
"I can't talk to her." Paige said in a monotone.
What the hell would that cheating slut want?
Hagen stomped over to her, took the phone, and answered.

Hagen's POV

What the hell would Caro want from Paige, anyhow? What more could she even want from her? If Caro was real friend, she would of known how much Paige loved William.
"What. Do. You. Want?" I spat into the phone.
"Huh, Hagen? Is Paige there?" Caro asked, lightly.
"Paige commited suicide."
Brendon and Paige looked at me confused.
"Wait, what?!" Caro asked, alarmed.
"She's dead. Deceased. No coming back. NO, CAROLYN, SHE IS RIGHT HERE. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK SHE WOULD LIKE TO CONVERSE WITH YOU?!"
"Oh. Well, I just need to talk to her."
"I don't care. She doesn't want to talk to you. Can I take a message?" I asked in my most seceritary-esque voice.
"Hagen. I just need to talk to her."
Paige sighed, and held out her palm, for the phone.
"Fine. Here she is."

Paige's POV
Oh Jesus.
What would she even have to say?
"Hello?"
"Paige?"
"What?" I closed my eyes. I don't want to talk to her.
"I'm sorry." Caro said. She sounded guilty.
"Please. You're only sorry you got caught. I don't give a damn about anything you have to say,anymore. But what do you want?" I said coldy.
"I was just wondering, er, if you told Ryan yet?"
"No, I haven't."
"Good. Please, just let me tell him."
Yeah right! She would just totally twist the story.
"And why should I do that?"
"It would better from him to hear it from me, than for him to hear it from you. It would hurt him more."
Ehhh. That is true.
"You're gonna twist the story, Carolyn."
"No, I'm not!"
"Yeah, you better not. Fine, do what you want."
"Okay, thank you."
I hung up.

"What did she want?" Brendon asked.
"She's gonna call Ryan, and tell him herself."
"What?! You're gonna let her tell him?!" Hagen exclaimed.
"Yeah. Whatever. It'll hurt him less."

Ryan's POV

-End of the day-
My dad dragged me up the mountain with his girlfriend and her annoying-as-hell 7 year old daughter thing, then back down.
I stalked into the hotel room, and collasped on the bed.
Right before I fell asleep, my phone vibrated.
"Hello?"
"Hi Ryry." Caro was on the other line.
"Hey baby, how was the party?"
"Well, actually that's what I called to tell you about." Her voice was full of regret.
"Okay, what's wrong?"
"Ryan, I, er, um..."
"Just spit it out."
"Ryan, I'vefoundsomeoneelse."
My stomach just about fell to my butt.
"What?" I barely choked out.
"I've fallen in love with somebody else."
"WAIT, WHAT?! WHEN WAS THIS!?" I sat up now, angry.
"At the party, yesterday."
"And may I ask who?"
"William....."
"BECKETT?!"
"Yes, Ryan. William Beckett. I don't know any other Williams. Can you calm down a bit?" She said in a harsh tone.
"Don't even give me that Carolyn! I have every right to be fucking mad!"
I hung up on her, and threw my phone against the wall. It made a loud thud.
"What are you doing, boy?!" My dad screamed.
"Nothing." I mummbled, and picked up my phone from across the room.
I dialed Paige's number.
RIINNNNGGGGGG
RRRRRIIINNNNNGGG
RRRIIINNNNNGGGGG
"Hello?" Her usually happy and sweet tone, sad. Did she know about William and Caro, or did I have to tell her?
"Paige?"
"Yeah, Ryan?"
"How are you?"
"I'm okay."
"I just got a call from Caro."
"Oh yeah? About William?" She knew.
"How did you know?"
"I was there?"
"Huh?"
"Friday, William and Caro went to the party with eachother. Neither of them knew I was coming until I showed up. I caught them at practically sucking eachother's faces off."
"Oh. I never heard that part." I said in a dead tone.
"You didn't? You don't seem mad. What did she tell you?"
"She told me she found someone else. That Someone else being William."
"Yeah, the only reason she told you is because she knew I would tell you." My heart fell from my butt to the soles of my vans.
"Oh."
"I know."
"Hey, I'll talk to you later?"
"Yeah, okay. Bye." I flipped my phone closed, and walked over to the bathroom. I took out my toilettry [I don't recall ever learning to spell that word -_-] bag, and searched around, and pulled out a razor.
This is too much for me. I took the sharp piece of aluminum, and peireced my skin until blood rushed out. I closed my eyes, and let out a quiet moan.

Brendon's POV

-Two week later-

The alarm on my phone went off, signaling me to get up.
My Mother had taken away my phone for the whole break for being a 'bad son'. Words cannot even express how bad I want to move out.
Ugh. School. My break really wasn't too interesting with out any communicating devices. I stayed home and listened to music.
6:30 is an early time. I jumped in the shower, and what not, and completed the morning cycle.
I grabbed a piece of toast, and headed towards Paige's house.
[HAGEN! HOW DO YOU THINK THE TOAST FEELS?! ahh. too many inside jokes. Im sorry. I continue].
I rang the doorbell, and was greeted by Lukas. Regardess whether he was annoying or not, he was hilarious.
"Brenny Bear! How you doing?!" He gave me a bear hug. I stood their awkwardly as he crushed me.
"I'm good." I said, as he pulled away.
"Hear about Paige and Will? I mean can you say slutbastardmotherfuckingwhore?" He said quickly.
I don't believe I can say that.
"If you want me to, buddy. Now where's your sister?"
"I'm herrreee." Paige walked over to us. She was wearing a black and pink stripped sweater with a black tanktop underneath, and dark skinnies.
"I'm heerrrreee too!" Lukas mocked.
"You can leave now." She blinked.
"Okay well Brendon, it was fun, and I'll see you later!" He said in a sales-man like voice, and ran away.

Paige pulled me into a hug.
"Where have you been all break?" She asked
"My Mother took my phone."
"Oh."
"Yeah. So how's William?"
"Haven't spoken to him or Caro since way back when."
"Oh."
"Yeah, lets get going."

I opened the door, and we walked out of the house.
"So what did you do this holiday season?" I asked her, in my attempt to lighten the mood.
"Ahh. Skiied, played tennis, saw ZZ Top with my father, hung out with people, the usual. By the way, is there something I should know about you and Hagen?"
"I asked her out, and she said yes?"
"High five, thats awesome!" She high fived me, with a smile.
"Yup."
"Have you guys gone out yet?"
"Uh, no. Considering I asked her out Friday night, and I got my phone taken away Saturday night."
"Oh, well, you shall make plans soon."
"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I nudged her playfully.
Suddenly we started hearing moans, and yelps from behind a large bush.
"What the hell is that noise?!"
"I don't even know..." Paige wondered by that area.
I stood there awfully confused.
"Ahh, its just that Keltie chick getting raped by Miley... again." She said unconcerned.
Whoa. Again? How many times has she even gotten raped?
"Again?"
"Yeah, happens all the time." We continued walking.

Almost to school, somebody tapped Paige on the shoulder.
She turned around to face William.
"Hi." He said lightly.
She just glared at him.
"Uh, I'm going to go away now. Bye." I ran off to school. I didn't want to be a part of their quarrel.

Paige's POV

What would he even want? Fucking break my heart, what more could you even do?
"What. The. Fuck. Do. You. Want?" I hissed.
"I just wanted to see how you were doing." He replied, oh so innocently.
"I am actually quite pissed, thanks for asking." I pushed past him, in attempt to avoid talking to him.
He grabbed my wrist, and restrained me from leaving.
"Look, I'm sorry." He apologized. I yanked my hand away from him, and folded my arms across my chest, facing him.
"Yeah, I'm sure you are."
"Well, I am."
"No, you're sorry for making me sad or angry, or however the hell I'm feeling right now! You're not sorry that you cheated on me, you're sorry that you got caught." I said in the harshest tone I could manage.
He scratched the back of his neck, and looked away from me.
"I'm right, aren't I?" I spoke again.
"Look, Caro was a breath of fresh air. I needed something new, you know?" He explained.
"Well, I guess you got what you wanted."
"I'm sorry you had to find out that way." He said slowly, with obvious sorrow in his voice.
"Yeah, I'm sorry too, that I had to find out that you were going to dump me, by catching you cheat on me, with my best friend."
"Well, when you say it like that...."
"HOW CAN YOU SAY IT IN A NICE WAY?!" I yelled, on the brink of tears from the anger, and the pure realization that everything we had, was no longer there.
[YOU HAVE BEEN FOLLLOOOOOWWWWEEEEEEEEDDDDDD BACK TO THE SAMMMMEEEEEEE PLLLACCCCEEE I. SATTT WIIIFFF YOOOUU DRRINNNKK FOOO DRIIINNKK. TAKE DAA PAAINN OUTTTTAA LOVVEE ANND DAA LOOVVEE WOONNNTTT EXXXIIISTTTT! everythingwehadisnolongerthere.]
There was a long pause. I looked around to see that everybody had been listening to our conversation, and they were all staring at us.
"Well?" I asked, unconcious of the tears cascading down my cheek.
[I like the word cascade. I just wanted to use it in a sentence]
He looked at me, guilty, and pulled me in for a hug.
"Get away from me." I mummbled, as I pushed away from his chest. I shoved past him, and ran into the school.
I heard a bunch of kids yell "DISS!", "BURRNNN!!", and "TAKE THAT,YOU FUCKING PUSSY!!" at William.

*I don't ever want to see you again.
I don't ever want to see you again.
I don't ever want to see you again.
I don't ever want to see you again.
My friend, it is the end.*

He couldn't of written it any more perfectly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Filler chapter.
Nothing happens.
Really short, but don't you fret! I HAS A PLAN!
And don't even ask me about the whole raping keltie thing xD

SinsNotTragedies95: Your foot would repeatedly find Charlay's crotch?
You don't know how hard I laffed at yer comment. The animals in my house gave me wierd looks.
CaroBeckett: Ahhhh. Thank you :D
I am starting to enjoy this story too.
let_it_go: Dude, I know. Jack makes the world go round.

bye.
Sign up to rate and review this story