Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Life Is A Perception Of Your Own Reality

Your sleeplessness makes you a liar

by NotesFromPaige 0 reviews

I had a really great lyric/title for this chapter.. then i totally forgot it.. then i thought i remembered it.. and I think my great idea is the title.. but im probably wrong.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-12 - Updated: 2009-09-13 - 2564 words

0Unrated
Brendon's POV

I walked away from the potential bitch fight, into school. Gerard, Mike, Oli, Hagen, Kyle, Spencer, Adam, who had come back from his little suspension, were huddled in their litle clique
I tapped Hagen on the shoulder. She spun around and squealed.
"Brendon!" She pulled me into a hug. I held her in my arms, and gave her a quick squeeze.
I pulled away, and faced her, holding both hands.
"How was your break?" I asked, gazing into her eyes.
"It was good. Where were you?"
"Ahh. My phone got taken away by my mother. Sorry."
"You'll have to make it up to me."
"My pleasure." I smirked
I turned to see the six faces staring at us.
"When was this?!" Kyle asked suddenly.
"When was what?" I asked, confused.
"Hagdon!"
"Huh?"
Gerard sighed, "When did you too hook up?"
"Oh, winter break." I answered.
"'S bout time." Oli rolled his eyes.

Paige bursted through the school doors, slamming the doors again the walls besides them, which grabbed everybody's attention.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" She screamed at those staring. They turned around and continued with their conversation. She walked over and stood by us. Her eyes were slightly red. Maybe they actually had a bitch fight....
"Did we forget to take our pills this morning?" Adam asked.
"Your mom." She snapped.
"Speaking of your mom, where's Ryan?" Spencer asked.
"He hasn't come out of hinding yet?" Mike asked.
"Wait, since when was Ryan in hinding?" I asked.
"He hasn't talked to any of us since the beginning of break." Spencer replied.
"And you haven't talked to him since?"
"Nope."
I haven't heard from him since, the last day of school. I hope he's alright.

I walked off to homeroom with Spencer and Kyle, hoping to see Ryan.
Five minutes later, the bell rang, and no Ryan.
Mr.Jamieson stood up from his desk, and passed out a packet.
"I hope you all had a good break! For the next few minutes I would like you to fill out these worksheets about what you all did over the 2 weeks." Yeah. Like I really did anything. I went to a party, got my phone taken away, went shopping with my mom, hung around the house. My vacation was jam packed with fun!
This winter break was the boringest thing I've ever had to endure. I went to a party where we caught my friend's boyfriend cheating on her. That was about the most interesting thing I did. I went shopping with my mom for Christmast presents. I received 'A Mormon's Guide to Being Hip' from my grandmother. After-
Ryan walked into class wearing a pair of loose straight legged jeans, and a black Palo Verde sweat shirt. He was wearing any eyeliner like usual, because he didn't need any, for there was a huge bruise around his right eye, and hair covered his left.
"Sorry I'm late." He mummbled.
"Um, er, Pass?" Mr. Jamieson asked, distracted by his black eye.
"No." Ryan scratched his head, guiltfuly.
"Its okay, son. I won't count it," Jamieson's eyes were full of pity, "just fill out this worksheet."
"Okay." He walked down the aisle, refusing to look at me.
What the Hell happened to him?

Ryan's POV

I felt everybody in the class gawk at me. It really didn't look like somebody punched me. It looked more like somebody hit me with a beer bottle really hard.
This break was the worst one yet. So basically, I was forced to hang out with my Dad's rude-ass girlfriend, Jenny, and her demon child, who I had to babysit at least half of the break. They spent every day and night. I got the pleasure of walking in on my dad and Jenny fucking. In my room. Which has scarred me for life. To top it all off, last night my dad's lonly and pedophile-esque friends came over. They all got drunk, and pretty much decided that they were gonna beat me up.
But I wasn't gonna tell people that.
I was playing baseball with my cousins, and the ball hit me in the eye.
If it weren't for the huge black circle around my eye, nobody would be able to tell that I was jumped. I have 4 bruises on both my left and right arms, 2 on my stomach, and over 10 on my legs.
Oh and lets not forget Carolyn, the love of my life since middle school.
I had a crush on her for the longest time, and then, last year, I finially got the guts to ask her out, and suprisingly she said yes. She was the only thing, next to music, that made me forget about my Father, and all the shit around me. And now, now I have nothing. Nobody that'll care for me. She isn't mine anymore.
There really isn't much to live for anymore, is there?
I sat down and looked at the worksheets in my hand.
Write about your winter vacation! What did you do? What did you wish you did? What did you get? If you don't celebrate a gift giving holiday, tell me about what celebrate!
Ehh. I really hate relfecting about my life.
This winter break was amazing. My dad met a wonderful woman named Jenny. She has the cutest little girl known to this planet. I spent time with my family, and it was amazing. Although, when my cousins and I were playing baseball, he hit me in the eye. Blah blah blah...
I wrote the most flowery paragraph I will probably ever write just then. It really wasn't convincing, but it was better than the truth, in cliche.
Nobody will know the truth, as it should be, because I'm sure they're all hinding something from me, as well. I guess we've all got something to hide; except John Lennon and his monkey.

Spencer's POV

Ryan. I knew, I always knew what was going on. He thought he had everybody fooled. Well he did, for the most part. I knew Ryan since first grade. His Mom left him, leaving his only gaurdian to be his Dad. His Dad could barely take care of himself for God's sake. His Dad was a fucking alcholic!
Ryan, almost every other week, would come to school with new bruises, and we'd all ask him where they would come from. His answer was always about how he was clusmy and tripped or how somebody accidently hit him, and for some reason I'd act like I believed it.
Ryan's Dad would beat him, and it was quite obvious. He didn't talk about his home life, or ever let us come to his house. I, of course, have been to house, but that was long ago. Of course, he never told me, but I've known since 6th grade.
Ryan was always the scapegoat for this Father. He was so used to be blamed for everything, he probably felt like the beatings were his fault. He never loved his father, but he never hated him enough to walk away from him, even though he needed too.
I'm there for him, and I'll always be there for him. I just wish he didn't think he was alone.


Brendon's POV

The bell rang to dismiss us to first period. I caught Ryan before he slid out of the classroom.
"Hey man, how was your break?" I asked, trying to hide the suspiciousnes in my voice.
"It was good, what about yours?" He shrugged.
"It kinda sucked, but it's all good. What happened to your eye?"
"My Dad dragged me down to Carson City to meet with the family. We were playing baseball, and I was pitcher, and my cousin hit me." He shrugged.
"Whoa. I'm sorry. That probably hurt." I cringed.
"Ehh. Worse things have happened." I can only imagine.

-Seconds period-

I walked into guitar, plopped down in my seat, and started strumming the chords to a song inside my head.
"Morning." I heard a voice beside me say.
I turned to find Hagen pulling out her guitar, Charlay. I started getting flash back from when we bought our guitars, together.
"Hey, what's up?"
"The ceiling." She responded, lightly, pulling out her guitar book from her checkered backpack.
"Witty much?"
She turned to me and supressed a smile.
"Nothings really going on 'round here. Whattabout yourself?"
"Same old, same old. Got any plans for Friday?"
"I don't believe so. What's on your mind?" She tilted her head to the side.
"Just making up not being able to hang out during break."
"Ahh, well lucking for you, I'm free." She smirked.
"Cool. Hmmm. Meet me at Red Rock casino at 7:00."
"I'll be there." She smiled.
"Now that we've discussed our date plans, can we get on with class Mr. Urie?" Mr. Blank asked us. I looked around to notice everybody staring at us. Yeah, everybody probably heard our whole conversation, but I don't really care.
I was ontop of the world right now.
"Yes. Yes we can." I smiled wide.

-Lunch time-

Since the whole Caro/William/Ryan/Paige thing, our table felt really empty. Not just because 2 people left, but I everything felt really empty. Paige and Ryan didn't seem the same without their signiciant other.
Caro and William were obviously still together. They passed our table hand in hand. I knew they felt guilty for causing Ryan and Paige so much pain, but that didn't keep them from going out with eachother. They looked happy with eachother. I wasn't nessecerally happy for them, but I'm gonna lie, they're a cute couple.
William and Caro sat with Hayley Williams, Greta Salpeter, Bryce Avery, Alex Marshall, David Blaise, Johnathon Cook, and Cassadee Pope. They were all considered the 'goody goodys' of the school. They were all nice kids, but
William and Carolyn didn't seem to really like them that much. They weren't interesting.
Paige sat there and glared at that table the whole time.
"I hate people." She growled.
"Really?! Cause I didn't hear you the first 14 million times you said it." Hagen rolled her eyes.
"I still hate people."
"People hate you." She smirked.
Paige glared at her.
"Okay, lets put the claws away." Kyle assereted.
"I'll rip your face off its hindges, Burns." Paige threatened.
"Yeah, I'm sure you will. You need to get over him girlfrannn." He snapped his finger and her, and sat back in his chair.
"I know, I know, but its not easy seeing him with her everyday." She gestured towards the black haired beauty.
William was sitting at the table with Caro at his side, his arm draped around her shoulders, her head on his shoulders.
There was a short pause.
"EVERY AWKWARD SILENCE, A GAY BABY HAS BEEN BORN!" Jack Barakat, again, popped up.
"THAT WAS NOT EVEN AN AWKWARD SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Paige screamed.
"YES IT WAS!"
"NO IT WASN'T!"
"WHATEVER, DON'T BE MAD! ITS NOT A BAD THING! YOU HAVE BROUGHT A NEW BABY INTO THE WORLD! AND A GAY ONE AT THAT! YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY!"
"Just walk away Jack Barakat before I punch you in the face."
"Is it that time of the month?" Jack asked oh so calmly.
Paige turned to face him, and kicked him really hard in the shin.
"Owwie." Jack walked away, rubbing his leg.
"Was that really nessecary?" Kyle asked.
"Your lucky I didn't kick her face in..." She angerly took a slip of water.
She's so violent for a happy person.

"I'm gonna go get ketchup now...." I anounced.
I stood up, and walked over to the get some of that tangable red stuff.
"Brendon?" I heard a sweet, innocent voice ask.
I turned around to see Caro rocking on the balls of her feet, twirling a lock of her teased hair.
"What?" I asked, in an annoyed tone.
"Look, I know that you're probably pissed at me, actually I am sure you're mad at me to, but you don't know my side of the story." She said lightly.
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah."
"What that side is?"
"Look, me and William really like eachother. We went out that one time to see if it would work out. That's it. To see if we really liked eachother.I didn't break up with Ryan before we went out because I wasn't sure of how much I like William. I would of broken up with Ryan after the party, if I could of. If I would of kept going out with Ryan, stil having he feeling I have for William, it wouldn't be right. We didn't mean to hurt anybody, its just, we didn't feel it was right to stay in a realtionship where we loved somebody else, other than that person, more."
Caro explained.
I don't even know what to think anymore. Caro had a point, why should get slammed for loving body? But then again there's the whole 'don't date your best friend's ex'.
"I don't even know what to say to that, Carolyn."
"Brendon, I love them both so so so dearly, and I'm always there for them, and we didn't mean to cause any hurt. Just let them know that." She sighed, keeping her tone as sweet as possible.
"I will."
"Thanks for giving me a chance, Brendon." She smiled slightly.
"Its no problem."
She gave me a quick hug, and I ran back with my tomato sauce.

"What did she want?" Paige asked, harshly.
"She just wanted me to tell you guys that she still loves you, and is still there for you."
Everybody started cracked up.
"Hahahahahahahahahaha, you expect me to believe that?" She choked out.
"Well, yea."
"She doesn't care about me, and vise versa. No love loss Brenny boy, you don't have to make up shit to cheer us up." She laughed, and chewed on a carrot.
"No, I'm not kidding. That's kinda what she told me back when I was getting ketchup."
"What did she say?" Ryan asked quietly.
"She never meant to hurt you guys, but she still loves you dearly."
"Psshhh. Yeah, right." He rolled his eyes.
"Ryan, she tenchinally would of been cheating on you if she kept going out with you. She would of been thinking of William when she was with you."
[yeah, I like Katy Perry. Deal with it. (and for those who haven't caught on there's a lyrics in Katy's song that goes : When Im with him I am thinking of you)]
"So you're on her side?" Paige asked.
"What? There are no sides?"
"Yeah, there are." I heard multiple people say.
"Better choose one, buddy boy." Paige advised.
The bell rang dismissing us to 4th period.
I grabbed my belongings, and trotted off the English

Why do I put myself in these situations?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOLA.
I am almost certain there are +10 grammer mistakes in this chapter.
My writing schedule is all fucked up, but im trying to get it back to the way its supposed to be. Updates every sunday =]

I HAVE A PLOT FOR NEXT CHAPTER! BWAHAHA!! STAY TUNED!!

Let_it_go: psh. all boys are morons xD
SO THATS HOW YOU SPELL TOILETRIES! thats nice to knw...
Chicago-Kid: I AM INSERTING YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!! I FOUND A PLACE FOR YOU!!!
Daisybet: Hahaha, thank you =]
CaroBeckett: Thanks you :D I writed this chapter fast fo you
Hagen: BONER.

I go do my hair now. Tata.
Sign up to rate and review this story