Categories > Original > Drama > Operation Repo: Umm... Something new?

Episode 4

by Repo_Man_Raya_Murphy 0 reviews

Matt has finally met his match! A very large owner of a 2005 GMC Jimmy, who also happens to be a championship fighter in the UFC, keeps Matt busy while Raya and Froy attempt to hook and book.

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-09-18 - Updated: 2009-09-18 - 727 words

0Unrated
“Holy s*!” Raya yelled. “We're repossessing from Tim S***!”
Matt laughed. “Well, I'll have a tougher time taking him on.”
“I'll help if you need it,” Raya said. “And I'm sure Froy will too.”
Froy grinned. “Wait... Froy will what?” Then he thought about it for a brief moment. “Oh no. Froy's not fighting Tim S***!”
“Stop talking about yourself in the third person or I'll feed you to Tim.”
“Okay! Okay!” Froy said. “Anyway, I officially declare this repo a hook and book, no questions asked.”

Froy: A hook and book is simple. We hook the car up, then we leave as soon as possible.

Raya: Aren't all repo's hook and book? Anyway, two of us will have to hook up, while the other one keeps Mr. S*** busy.

“So, who's gunna keep Tim busy?” Froy asked finally.
“I'll do it,” Matt replied quickly.
Raya smiled. “Thought you might. But may I remind you that Timmy is no pushover?”
“Anyone who goes by Timmy sounds like a pushover.”
“He doesn't go by Timmy a***!”
“Then we might have a problem.”

Raya: I think Matt's excited about this repo, just because he'll be fighting Tim. I don't think he's taking this seriously. He could get himself killed if he's too careless. Tim is tougher than him, whether Matt wants to admit it or not.

“You need to be serious Matt! This is a dangerous repo!” Raya hit Matt in the head with the clipboard.
Matt took the clipboard away. “I am being serious! I can take care of myself!”

Raya: And what do I say next:

“I know. i just don't want to see you get hurt.”

Matt: Woah. Is she hitting on me? Well, I am pretty irresistible, if I do say so myself.

Matt said nothing and shifted uncomfortably. “I feel a disturbance in the Force.”
“All I feel is a disturbance in my mind!” Froy said. “I mean, you and Matt?” Froy shuddered at the thought.
“Aww Froylan. You just want me for yourself.” Raya started laughing uncontrollably.
Froy growled. “Aww, shut up. We're here.”

Raya: We had to pick it up at the UFC fighting arena. Tim'll be fired up, and he'll be super pissed when he sees us taking his truck.

“All right, Matt. Go get Tim,” Raya demanded.
Matt scoffed. “What are you? My mother?”
“If thats what it takes to get you to go, than yes!”
“Yes mother...” Matt started toward the front doors of the arena, but they quickly swung open. “What the h*!” Tim boomed.
“Hook, hook, hook!” Froy whispered frantically.
Matt studied the clipboard. “Uh, Mr. S***, do you own a 2005 GMC Jimmy?”
“Yeah.”
“Have you made your payments lately?”
“No, what's it to you?”
“I'm Matt Burch from EGA Recovery, and a repossession order is due on your vehicle.”
“F* EGA Recovery!” he shouted. “Leave my car alone!”
“Man, calm down!” Matt balled his fists slightly, preparing to defend himself.
Tim glared at Matt. “Oh, so you wanna play? Well, I'll teach you a lesson you won't soon forget!”

Raya: I turn around, and all of a sudden, Matt and Tim are dishing it out. Well, Tim was dishing it out. Matt looked like he was doing okay, but he could use some help.

“We're hooked up, man! Get in the truck!” When Matt ignored her, Raya ran between them, grabbed Matt's arm, and dragged him into the truck. “H* Matt! You wishing for death?”
Matt growled deeply. “No, I was doing just fine!”

Matt: Okay, so I'd bitten off more than I could chew. I wasn't about to let Raya know that. It would dent my tough-guy image.

“You know what? F* you then! Drive yourself home!” Raya exited the vehicle.

Raya: i eventually forgave him , but he needs to learn to accept help if he needs it.

Matt: Yeah, i pissed her off. Personally, I think I screwed up. I thought she was gunna kill me for sure. Oh well..

Froy moved into the drivers' seat and started driving. “She's pissed,” he said as he drove by Raya, her flipping off the truck as they went by.
“Oh my god did she just flip me off?” Matt asked, laughing the whole time.

Froy: Well, we're never taking Matt on a repo to the UFC arena again. Bad for him and his now bruised ego.
Sign up to rate and review this story