Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > ConjunctionShipping

I speak French, do you? How cool!

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Just read. lol.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2009-09-19 - Updated: 2009-09-19 - 1098 words

0Unrated
A/N: A tiny House reference (it may not be apparent!) and a little bit of French, too. Foreign words are always in italics. And I had to put "..." on the end of all the French sentences because Word considered them fragments... :'(And yes, it IS possible to "lose" an accent. For an example, a British kid that's three years old moves to America and lives there long enough he may "lose" it and start having an American accent, with little or no traces left of a British accent. Oh yeah, sorry that one part is repeated - I just wanted to show how they felt during that time.

Chapter 3: Stan’s POV

____________________________________________

Flashback…

____________________________________________

About 30 minutes before…

“Uh… where am I?” I rubbed my eyes and realised I was in a hospital.

“Hey, you’re awake,” Jade smiled. “You’ve been asleep for about three hours.”

“What happened?” I looked to see that I was wearing a hospital gown… so embarrassing… I blushed.

“You have a concussion on the back of your head, you nose is injured badly (the doctor said you almost broke it), and you have a huge bruise on your chest from where you hit the countertop,” she replied.

I groaned. “Oh great.”

“I have to go now, I’ll leave you with the Moped’s keys,” she grinned and handed them to me. “Have fun escaping; bye!”

“Thank you, and bye,” I chuckled. She nodded and walked off. “Doctor!” I called and a doctor rushed in. “I have to pee,” I said innocently. (Though I did...)

“Down the hall,” he pointed. I mentally grinned evilly and jumped out of the bed. I was down the hall and staring at the IV in my arm. I shuddered slightly. Of course, I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going. I had accidentally ran into someone.

“OH SORRY!” She gasped. I took a look at her. She had a slight French accent (sounded like it was about to be “lost”, which happens when you live in another country for years). Her eyes were charming and an interesting shade of brown… she was pretty tall for her age. Her hair came into a ponytail; she was a carrot-top, her hair was reddish-orange. She was also well-dressed and well-kept. She smiled so beautifully it turned me on… but I ignored this. She was really sexy… and beautiful…

“It’s OK,” I smiled.

“I have to go now,” she smiled. “What’s your name?”

“Stanford,” I replied.

“Marie is my name,” she smiled and slowly walked off. I walked slowly to the bathroom…

“Shit!” I banged my hand on the bathroom wall. “I can’t pee!” I growled and decided just to escape. I noticed that I still had that damn IV in my arm. I grabbed it slowly and closed my eyes. I heard a slight popping noise – I got it out! And without any blood, either! I saw the window (which was close to the bathroom floor); and jumped out. I grunted and landed on the ground and my feet like a cat. I chuckled and walked towards Jade’s Moped as quickly as possible. I started the engine and drove out of town. That’s where I saw… her! Yes… that beautiful girl from before! She looked as if she needed a ride. She said “yes” and I drove her to my house… I was shocked when she said that she lives on the same street I live on…

___________________________________________________________________

Present…

“Make yourself at home, I need to get some clothes on,” I decided to let my Croagunk out. She giggled at him. I smiled and went to the master bedroom and then to the bathroom. “Shit… still can’t pee… this can’t be good…,” I sighed. I put on a new change of clothes on. Her eyes were as wide as saucers when I walked back in.

“You do dress well!” She grinned.

“Huh? I do?” I blushed. “T-thank you!”

She giggled and blushed. “Avec plaisir!(Pronounced ah-vek play-see, I think – means “my pleasure”.).

Oh? Tu parles français…?(Pronounced too parl [like “gnarl”] fran-say – it means “You speak French?”).

Oui, je parle français…!(Pronounced wee jeu [see this: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/File:Fr-je.ogg] parl). “J’habite France!” (Pronounced jav-eet Frah-nce; it means “I am from (or inhabit France)”).

Vraiment…?(Pronounced vray-mo (or something like that) – it means “Really…?”).

She giggled again. “You’re good!”

“Why thank you!” I smiled. “I’m thirsty; would you like anything?”

“No problem and sure!” She grinned. I walked to the kitchen and she followed.

“What would you like?” I opened the fridge. I grabbed a can of Dr. Pepper and gave it to her and then one for myself. She smiled and we both opened them at the same time. I chugged it. (I think she did notice this…)

“Thank you!” She smiled again.

“No problem,” I smiled. “I just have to pee, if not, I’ll end up in the hospital again… and I don’t exactly want that…,” I thought. “So, what Pokemon do you have?” I wondered where my Croagunk was…

“Let me show you!” She grinned and tossed to poke balls on the ground.

“Wingull…!” A little tiny Wingull said.

“Meow…!” A Glameow said. It barred its teeth at me.

“Clam down sweetie,” she said to the Glameow.

“You have more Pokemon than me!” I blinked. “Say… I wonder where my Croagunk ran off to,” I looked at her. I know that they tend to stab men trying to get hits on women… “You’re cute you know that?” I was correct… he stabbed me full-force on my ass, and I landed on top of her; a lot of Dr. Pepper spilt on my hair… We both blushed simultaneously. Though it was a bit awkward! I believe that testosterone was pulsing through my veins. Her eyes were really wide but soon she began to chuckle. “You’re turning me on…,” I flushed the brightest red ever (according to her).

“I wouldn’t be surprised,” she giggled. And that was the first time I had ever felt love from a women… other than my parents, and Jade, and my best friend, Aaron… “Would you like to get off of me and battle me, please?” Oh damn… only this close to kissing her…

“Sure,” I got up and all of us went to my backyard. I didn’t care if there was a mess in my hair and on my kitchen floor… She was too beautiful for me to ignore!
Sign up to rate and review this story