Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > ConjunctionShipping

Oh dammit! Freaking hospital again!

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Poor Stan... Man vs. himself type of conflict. I like this kind of conflict...

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2009-09-19 - Updated: 2009-09-19 - 1020 words

0Unrated
A/N: This chapter did a quite a bit of planning (insert evil laughing here) I guess? I like the "Man vs. himself" type of conflict.

______________________________________________

Chapter 4: Stan’s and Marie’s POV I

Marie’s

“I’m ready when you’re ready, Dr. Pepper face!” I said sarcastically. “I’ll go easy on you and use Glameow,” I smiled.

“Alright then, you know I have the advantage,” he smirked.

“I don’t care,” I grinned. I have several tricks up my sleeves. “Go first.”

He grinned. “Use Revenge!” Croagunk’s fists turned a whitish colour and ran up to Glameow.

“Aerial Ace now!” She turned sharply out of Croagunk’s way; she jumped into the air and illuminated in a shiny white and slammed down onto it with so much force that its eyes widened. Some it got back up. Stanford blinked.

“Dr. Pepper face is losing,” I stuck my tongue out.

“Heh, yeah… I am. Now use Pursuit!” It punched Glameow with a dark energy (somehow…).

“Let’s see what sex it is; use Attract!” I smirked. A huge heart appeared in front of her and she slapped it with her tail and it hit Croagunk.

“Ahh!” He blinked again. “No way!!”

“So, did I win, DP face?” I snickered.

“Yeah, that was a pretty good battle,” he picked him up.

“Meow!” Glameow growled and started to glow… she still had the slim tail, but everything else was different… fatter body, longer ears with fluffy tips and longer legs… but yellow replace with blue eyes now. She also had a bigger head and blue-and-white stripes upon her legs and chest. Her whiskers were curled instead of straight… I tried to look for more differences but I couldn’t.

“Wow!” He stared. “I’ve always loved Purugly… my parents used to breed them.”

I was certainly curious. “That’s pretty cool, but I have to go now.” – For obvious reasons…– “I do have to go home now.”

“Aww, OK. I’ll see ya tomorrow maybe? What’s your house number?”

“296,” I replied while smiling. “Bye!”

“Bye!” He smiled back. I walked up to a plain gate that led into his backyard.

“Must get home before my jeans become all bloody,” I thought. “Hopefully that transfusion worked.” Some cold wind blew and I ran faster… I finally made it! (His house was only about six houses down from mine!) I unlocked the door and ran to my room and without thinking (of the obvious…), I collapsed and fell asleep. I was exhausted… once again, I thought about Stanford…

_____________________________________________

Stan’s

“I wonder if she goes to my school.” I sighed. “Damn… I have school tomorrow…” Some cold wind blew onto me. “Brr…,” I shivered and decided to go inside.

Oh great…

The damn kitchen mess (I’m going to blame Croagunk…). I groaned. “Like I feel like cleaning that up…” But I did anyway. I sighed and wiped the sweat off my face… but I had forgotten my face was sticky, too. I looked at Croagunk, whom was just staring at me. “Do you have to stare?” It had hit me – the worst pain I’d ever been in.

“Croa-gunk!” He blinked and stabbed me right where my left kidney was (and yes, I know all about anatomy).

For some odd reason that made the pain die down a little. I got up and headed to the bathroom (without realising Croagunk was following me…). I finally had to urinate… I wonder what Croagunk did to me? But SHIT!!! It hurt like HELL!!!! I heard a small ker-plunk and I noticed something peculiar. It was shaped like a stone and very crystal-like. Where have I heard about these before…?!

“Oh… my… God… I have kidney stones?!” I had an interesting idea. What if Croagunk was somehow able to break up the stones when I felt that “worst pain I’d ever been in”? Maybe if I hadn’t urinated, I could have found out if Croagunks could. “Thank God it wasn’t an enlarged prostate or an STD…”

Again, Croagunk was just sitting there, staring at me. I blinked. “Hey, mind you own business! If you need to go out, just ask… But do you have to stare at me… when I take care of my business?”

“Croa…,” he just croaked.

“Right… Enough staring at me, I’m taking a shower,” I shut the door. I sighed and leant upon the shower wall.

(A/N: Soliloquy alert lol!) “Why do women have fewer problems than us men? All they have to worry about are their periods and boobs it seems… but us men? We have to worry about all kinds of things… our prostates, wet dreams, getting turned on, accidental sex, STDs, and worrying about not getting kicked in the crotch… our problems seem too cliché to me… I don’t get it? It’s too bad no one is here to reassure me… I wish I could see Marie again… but I don’t like getting turned on, which sucks. She is so beautiful…,” I got turned on just thinking about her. But that same pain as before was back! “Argh…!!” I moaned. “Dammit… I have to go to the doctor again…,” I wheezed from the pain. I almost vomited because of this.

But somehow Croagunk busted the bathroom door down (it was stupid and flimsy anyway) and stabbed me right smack-dab in the same spot. The pain subsided and I panted so hard that I nearly collapsed. I then noticed that I was urinating blood.

“Oh shit.” Was all I could say. I shuddered and turned off the water. Quickly as possible, I got dressed and hopped onto the Moped. Even though I was clutching my stomach – I was somehow able to make it to the hospital with only one hand.

“Help!” I gasped while running inside. They came rushing to me.

I woke up in the hospital AGAIN… but with an x-ray picture of my kidneys right next to my bed…

The prognosis didn’t look too good….

_____________________________________________________

A/N: Muahaha... I'm so evil... poor little Stanny! XD
Sign up to rate and review this story