Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Untitled (for now)

Chapter 4: The Whole Couple Thing

by shortie86madden 0 reviews

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-09-20 - Updated: 2009-09-20 - 1101 words

0Unrated
I walked into my hotel room and placed, what seemed like hundreds of bags, onto my bed. I took off my shoes and went into the bathroom to start a bath. As I walked back into the bedroom to grab my bath salts the phone began to ring.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hey, Riles, it’s Joel, I was wondering if you could come over to my room. I think we need to talk.”

“Nice Try, Benji.”

“How did you know?” he replied.

“Just a feeling I had. Listen I have to go my bath is ready. Just don’t push anything ok? Promise me?”

“Alright, I promise.”

“Thanx, love you, bye.” I said hanging up the phone and walking back to the bathroom. I took off my cloths and climbed into my nice hot bath. I closed my eyes and relaxed. About 20 minutes later their was a knock on the door.

“I’ll be right there,” I yelled as I grabbed my bathrobe, put it on and went to the door. “Hello?” I said opening the door. Benji was standing there with a smile on.

“I got kicked out.” He said walking into my room. I closed the door and followed him into the bedroom.

“What do you mean, you got kicked out?”

“Joel told me to get out and locked the door. I don’t have a key.”

“What did you do?”

“I told him to come over and talk to you.”

“Benji, you promised not to push.” I looked at him as I stopped going through my new cloths.

“You, I promised to stop pushing you.”

“You are such an asshole.” I said sitting down beside him. He wrapped his arm around me.

“I’m sorry sweetie, but you both are acting like 15 year olds. And last time I checked he was 23 and you were 21.”

“Ok, let me get changed and I will go talk to him. Can you go tell Jessie and Ashley that I might be late?”

Benji jumped up all happy, “Ok,” he gave me a kiss and left. I sat there for a few more minutes, then continued to pick out an outfit. I grabbed my white school girl skirt and green and brown camo tank top, and put them on. I went into the bathroom and started to brush and straighten my hair, I then did my make up and put on my shoes. I stood at the door staring at it for a minute. ‘How am I going to deal with this?’ I thought as I grabbed my purse and jacket and opened the door. I walked into the hall way and closed the door behind me making sure it was locked, I walked across the hall and paused. After what seemed like a lifetime, I raised my arm and knocked. I heard footsteps coming towards the door. Then the door flew open, and I came face to face with Joel.

“Benji isn’t here,” he said as he went to close the door.

“Wait,” I said putting my hand on the door to stop him, “I wanted to talk to you. Can I come in?” Joel moved out of the way and opened the door. I walked in and towards the bedroom as Joel shut the door and followed me in. He sat down on the end of his bed and I sat on Benji’s.

“Listen, Joel, Ashley told me what happened, and trust me this is not the way I wanted you to find out how I felt. I feel so bad, and embarrassed. I just don’t want thing to be weird between us. We have been friends too long to ruin our relationship over something like this.” I stopped and looked at him trying to get a response out of him. “Joel, please say something?” He looked up at me.

“You have nothing to be embarrassed about. I should have known that there was nothing sexual going on between you and Benji. I am the one who should be embarrassed. If I would have known how you felt I would have asked you out a long time ago.” I was confused and didn’t know what to say.

“You feel the same way?” I finally managed to get out. Joel stood up and sat down beside me, leaned in and kissed me. At that moment it was like I had no worries in the world. He pulled away and smiled. “So what now?” I whispered.

“Well we could do one of two thing, the first is pretend not to have any feelings for each other and continue being friends or we could take our relationship to the next step and become a couple. It is your call completely.” He looked at me and smiled.

“I like the second option.” I smiled and kissed him. I could have kissed him for hours. But we were interrupted by a knock on the door. Joel got up and answered the door.

“Hey, Chris, what’s up?” I heard him say, as he and Chris made their way into the room.

“Nothing much, Hey Riley.” Chris said as he seen me, “The guys and I were going to go get some drinks at the bar, I guess cuz the girls are doing their own thing tonight. We were just wondering if you wanted to join us.” Joel looked at me.

“I have to go meet the girls. See ya.” I said as I stood up, gave Joel a kiss on the cheek and left. As I got to the elevator my cell phone began to ring. I answered it.

“Hello?”

“Hey, What happened?”

“God, Benji, get a life. Wait a second, how do you know I am not still in his room?”

“I saw you leave.”

“What? How?”

“Um, we had Billy’s hotel room door open and were watching the door when Chris went in.”

“You what?”

“Have I ever told you how much I love you?”

“Get a Life.” I hung up the phone and walked into the lobby. Jessie and Ashley came up to me.

“Hey, what happened? Benji told us you were going to talk to Joel.” Jessie said as we walked out and into the van.

“Joel felt the same way, and we are going to try the whole couple thing.”

“That is so awesome.” She said giving me a hug.

“Let’s go get some drinks and come back to the hotel,” Ashley said, “Chill in one of our rooms, watch some movies and drink.”

“Yeah, ok.” We all agreed and headed to the beer store.
Sign up to rate and review this story