Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Untitled (for now)

Chapter 5: Lizzy

by shortie86madden 0 reviews

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-09-20 - Updated: 2009-09-20 - 2591 words

0Unrated

‘Fuck, my head hurts,’ I thought as I opened my eyes, I glanced over to my right and seen Benji asleep in his bed. Confused I looked to my left to see Joel lying beside me with his arm around me. ‘What the fuck happened last night? Why am I wearing Joel’s MADE shirt? Oh No! What the FUCK did we do?’’ I climbed out of the bed as quietly as I could, trying not to wake either of the guys up. I grabbed my stuff off of the table and made my way to the door. When I was safely out of that room I made my way into my own room. I went in and while holding my breath, I place my clothing in a bag, ‘god what is that smell’ I thought. I got undressed and went into the bathroom. I started the shower and climbed in. By the time I got out of the shower I still couldn’t remember anything that happened the night before. I wrapped up in my bathrobe and tied my hair into a messy bun. I walked out into the bed room and grabbed the phone. I dialed 0115, and waited for someone to answer.

“Hello, housecleaning, how can I help you.” A lady said politely.

“Yes, I am in room 414. I have some clothing to be washed, would somebody be able to came and pick them up?”

“Yes, ma’am, I will send somebody up.”

“Thank you,” I said hanging up the phone. I gathered all of my dirty cloths and put them into a bag. I then began to get my outfit for to day. I put on my striped blue tight tank top and light blue jeans and white belt. As I finished putting on my bracelet’s and necklace, there was a knock on the door.

“Coming,” I said as I grabbed my bag of dirty cloths and walked to the door. “Here, you go.” I said answering the door.

“Last time I checked I was your boyfriend, not your maid.” Joel said smiling at me, “Where did you go this morning?” I opened the door so he could come in and closed the door behind him.

“I had things to do,” I explained as we went into the bedroom. Joel just turned me around and kissed me. At first it took me by surprise.

“I have to get use to that.” I said pulling away, just then there was another knock on the door. “Is it just me or do we get interrupted a lot?” I laughed and went to the door. It was the maid, I gave her the clothing and went back to Joel.

“Can I ask you something?” I said looking at him as we sat down on the bed.

“Sure.”

“What happened last night?”

“I’m not surprised you don’t remember, you were pretty out of it. We all meet up in the lobby and went to my room, you got plastered, and puked on your clothing, so the girls took one of my shirts cuz they couldn’t find your room key. Any way they got you changed and you passed out on my bed.”

“So we didn’t do anything?”

“Nope.”

I smiled, feeling relieved. Just then my cell phone rang.

“Hello?” I answered it.

“Hey, it’s me. I don’t mean to be rude but, where are you?” Jessie asked.

“In my room, why?”

“Lizzy Wright’s flight is going to be here in like an hour, you and I have to get to the airport. Can you meet me out front? I am just at the corner store with Billy and Chris.”

“Yeah, I’ll be right there. Bye.” I hung up the phone and kissed Joel. “I’m sorry, but I have to go. The contest winner’s flight is coming in and Jessie and I have to go pick her up.”

“That’s alright,” he said standing up, “Maybe we can do something for lunch or after the concert?”

“Yeah, maybe, I’ll call you ok?” I said grabbing my MADE sweater and putting on my shoes. We both left the room and kissed.

“Ok,” he said before entering his room. I ran to the elevator. It was on the 20th floor, so I turned and ran down the stairs. By the time I got out front Jessie was already standing in front of a limo waiting for me. We got into the limo and began to drive.

“Got a hang over?” she asked.

“Yeah, but I took some Advil for it. How bad was I last night?”

“I have to admit you’re a pretty quiet drunk. But you were pretty out of it. Do you remember anything?”

“Nothing, I mean Joel told me some stuff. But was I like really stupid?”

“No not unless you consider trying to have sex with Joel something stupid.” I was horrified, I couldn’t believe what Jessie just said.

“No way, I can’t believe I did that.” I was at the point of crying when we arrived at the airport. Jessie wrapped her arm around me as we walked in. We went to the info desk and waited for Lizzy.

“Don’t worry sweetie. I’m sure Joel understands that you were drunk, otherwise he would have told you about it earlier.”

“Yeah, but how stupid could I be.” Just then there was an announcement, Lizzy’s plane landed and the terminal was open. Jessie and I walked to the terminal and waited. I spotted Lizzy, wearing black pants and a black MADE swearter, first and walked up to her. “Hey, I don’t know if you remember, but I am Riley Carter and this is Jessie Smith.”

“Yeah, hi.” She said. Jessie and I helped her get the rest of her luggage and got into the limo.

“So, Lizzy, we are going to start by taking you to the hotel. Get you settled, then we will take you to meet the guys. After lunch, while they are getting ready for the concert, Jessie, Ashley and I are taking you to a spa, to get your hair and make-up and to pick out an awesome outfit for tonight’s concert.” I said smiling, she had a look on her face like her dreams were all coming true.

“Your kidding right?” she asked amazed. Jessie began to laugh.

“No, I am serious. Ok, now Benji and Joel share a room, Billy, Chris, and Paul share a room, Jessie is in a room with Ashley and you will be sharing a room with me. But at night after concerts and when nobody is working we all hang out together.”

“You guys are close with the guys?”

“Yes, Jessie is dating Billy. I grew up with Benji and Joel. Benji is my best friend in the whole world.”

“And as of yesterday, Riley is Joel’s girlfriend.” Jessie said, pointing that fact out.

“Oh, that’s cool. What about Ashley, how does she fit in?”

“She is my best friend. I convinced Riley here to hire her as a fashion coordinator for me and her, then somehow she ended up helping the guys with their wardrobe. And she has a thing for Benji.” The limo stopped at the hotel. We walked into the building and up to our room. Jessie left to get the guys and Lizzy and I went into the room.

“You can have the bed by the window. We will be leaving tomorrow night, so don’t bother unpacking everything. If you want to relax for a bit that’s fine, we have some time.” Just then there was a knock at the door. “That should be Jessie, I’ll be right back.” I walked over to the door and opened it. It wasn’t Jessie, it was Benji. “Hey, Benj, what’s up.”

“Nothing,” he said walking into the room. “What are you up to? Hello.” He said to Lizzy.

“Hi, I’m Lizzy Wright.”

“The contest winner, right?”

“Yes, she is Benji. Shouldn’t you be getting ready for lunch?”

“Yeah, I was just wondering if you knew what was up with my brother. He is acting weird.”

“I don’t know.”

“Why don’t I stay and keep Lizzy company and you go talk to him? You don’t mind, do you Lizzy?”

“No not at all.” She replied. I looked from her to Benji.

“Ok, why don’t we all meet in the lobby in 10 minutes. Benj, can you take Lizzy to meet everyone else?”

“Sure.” I walked out of the room and across the hall. I knocked and waited for Joel to answer. He opened the door and walked back to his bed. I followed him in.

“What’s up?” I asked, sitting beside him on the bed.

“Nothing, why?” he said turning back to the TV.

“Benji said that you were acting weird.”

“My stomach is in knots, probably just a bad case of the nerves. But they will go away.” He said coming over and giving me a hug.

“You sure?” I said giving him a kiss.

“Yeah, really, I am fine. Come on let’s go. I have a show to put on.”

“Ok.” Joel shut off the T.V. and grabbed his sweater. Then we headed down to the lobby.

“You two ready to go?” he asked, I looked at Joel then back at everyone else.

“Yeah, I guess.” Joel said walking towards the door.

“Hey, did you get anything out of him?” Benji whispered. I shook my head.

“He said it’s just nerves.” I looked over to where Joel and the other three guys were getting into their van.

“And?”

“And nothing. It’s just nerves Benji, everyone gets them” I gave Benji a hug and got into the girls van. I watched Benji get into the guys van and both vans began to move.

“So we have reservations at the restaurant at 12:30, then we have to be at the spa for 1:45. We are going to get facials, manicures, pedicures, massage, and what ever else we want. It is all paid for. Then we have to be at the salon for 3:30, we are all getting our hair done. Then we are going over to the Eaton’s Centre, where we are going to pick out awesome outfits. Finally we are going to go back to the hotel for dinner, and then there is a make-up artist coming to do our make-up after we are dressed. And we are going to arrive in style at the concert, in a limo. Where you will have front row center seats and a backstage pass. We will come and watch the concert with you but we have other stuff to do as well, but someone will all ways be with you. Ok Lizzy?” Jessie said, looking over at Lizzy.

“That’s fine.” She said smiling. I was staring into space, when Jessie asked me something.

“Sorry, what?” I asked looking up at them.

“Lizzy was asking how long we have all known the guys.”

“Oh, I’ve known the twins since I was like 2, my mom use to baby-sit them.” My phone started to ring, “Sorry, I don’t mean to be rude, but I need to take this.” I turned back to my cell and pressed talk. “Hello?”

“Mommy?” I heard my daughter, Brooklyn say quietly.

“Hey, baby, how are you?”

“I’m ok. I miss you, mommy. When are you coming home?”

“I don’t know baby. What are you guys doing? Does grandma know your calling me?”

“Yeah, she is downstairs with Ronan. He fell off his bike and is crying.”

“Oh, is he ok?”

“Yeah, he’s fine. I miss you, mommy.”

“I miss you to, Brooke. Listen baby, I have to go but tell grandma, that I will send some money in a couple of days for school supplies and cloths. Give Ronan and hug and kiss and tell him I will call in the morning ok.”

“Ok, I will. I love you, mommy.”

“Love you too.” I hung up the phone and Jessie poked me.

“What’s up?”

“Nothing, Brooklyn called to tell me that she misses me and that Ronan fell of his bike and is crying.”

“You miss them, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Who is Brooklyn and Ronan?” Lizzy asked.

“My kids, I have 4 year old twins.”

“Wait, you have kids? Since when? I thought you didn’t believe in sex before marriage and stuff?” Ashley blurted out loudly.

“I don’t but when I was 16 I was raped and Ronan and Brooklyn were the result. And I don’t rethink my decision to have them for one minute. I love them more than anything in the world.”

“Oh, that’s good. I have a little girl, too, Cassandra. She just turned 4, and staying with my mom so she can go to school.” Lizzy said.

“Yeah, mine are staying with my mom and dad for the same reason. The last tour they came to a couple of dates and loved it. But they were only two and I wasn’t working for the guys. Plus Benji has been there with me 100% and is like a father to them. He spoils them rotten and I don’t make decisions without consulting him. He is my bestfriend.”

“How does Joel feel about that? I mean aren’t you guys dating?”

“We just started dating yesterday, plus he knows how close Benji and I are and how close my kids are to Benji. When I first got pregnant every one thought that it was Benji’s baby. And he is their godfather.”

“That’s great that you have Benji’s support.” Jessie added. Everyone started talking about other stuff and I just looked out the window, shortly after we stopped in front of the restaurant. Everyone got out of the vans and headed into Casey’s. The hostess took us up to the VIP room and got us settled. I sat down between Benji and Joel, Ashley sat between Benji and Chris, Lizzy between Chris and Billy and Jessie between Billy and Paul. We ordered and our food came. I tried to talk to Joel again but he was talking to Paul about the song selection they were doing tonight. By the end of lunch I hadn’t had a chance to talk to him. Everybody began to get up and leave. Jessie and Billy went to pay, and I caught up to Joel.

“Hey, what’s up?” I asked when we got out to the parking lot, before we got into the vans. We walked over away from every one else.

“Nothing, I’m tired. But getting excited”

“Cool, guess who called me early.” Joel just shrugged and waited. “Brooke, she said that she misses me and that Ronan fell off his bike.”

“Ha, ha, Benji must have taught him how to ride a bike. I miss having them around.” He gave me a kiss and looked me in the eyes. “Why don’t we go to a late movie or out for ice cream after the concert just me and you?” I couldn’t help but smile, he knew how much I loved ice cream.

“Ok, it’s a date. We should get going. I’ll see you at the concert.” We kissed and walked to our vans. I climbed in with the other girls. Jessie told the driver where to go.
Sign up to rate and review this story