Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > ConjunctionShipping

Marie is a smartass? I had no idea!

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Heh, she's funny in this. Lots of ConjunctionShipping in this chapter.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-09-20 - Updated: 2009-09-20 - 932 words

0Unrated
Chapter 7: Stan’s/Marie’s POV II

__________________________________________________

Marie’s

“I wonder what he likes?” I thought out loud. I just decided to get him some steak and apples. “He’ll love this!” I grinned and went back.

“Thank you,” he smiled.

“You’re welcome!” I smiled brightly while handing it to him. He immediately... err... pretty much shoved it down his piehole without even choking! It looked weird... I have never seen anyone like that before! He looked like one of those people that were living in the internment camps during WWI! Literally! I blinked. He snickered.

“Ahh...,” he sighed in relief. His stomach continued to growl?! “Sorry... I’m a human garbage disposal.”

“I see... so... you’re like... hungry alllll the time?”

“Yep,” he nodded. He looked as if he looked better. “I’d love to escape... but this catheter...,” he winked... this seduced me... he was really attractive with his sexy black hair down instead of in a mullet. And he was naked... this made him a lot more sexy than he really is. I walked over and sat down on the bed next to him. I stroked his hair and he started to drool... a lot.

“We’ll find a way...,” I whispered, crookedly and evilly grinning. He chuckled.

“Maybe if you help me get the catheter out...,” he whispered sarcastically.

“Maybe...,” I blinked. He decided to talk to me about something...

_________________________________________________

Stan’s

I sighed. “Can we talk? Please? I want to know how you feel...”

“Oh! Sure thing,” she smiled. I cleared my throat.

“There’s a thing about the catheter... it literally makes you wet yourself... yes... extremely embarassing... the next thing I knew, I could feel a warm sensation traveling down the tube (I can feel it on my leg!)... and it cools almost instantly... It’s a weird feeling... especially the fact that I’m used to taking a piss in the toilet, not on myself! I feel so stupid and low-down... I sure hope you don’t think less of me... And the doctors have to come and change the bag every few hours, otherwise it’ll burst and urine will be all over the floor... That sounds disgusting to me.

“There is another thing... I have kindey stones in my kidneys... but it turns out later they’ll use a laser to break them up... Incredible technology... beyond belief... Oh yeah... I also had a stone lodged in my urethra somehow... so I was urinating blood and in the worst pain ever!

“Turns out Croagunk’s toxins are very bad for humans. It causes paralysis (hence why I have a catheter...), constipation, wheezing, incontence (another reason why I have a catheter...), mental confusion, and the scarring of where the Croagunk hit. the doctor said that they’re could be more symptoms... I can’t even desribe how it feels... except that it really hurts...

“But there’s one thing - please understand...,” I sighed and the sensation came back again.

“Yes, I do...,” she smiled and stroked my hair.

_______________________________________________

Marie’s

“Good,” he said. “I appreciate it.”

I smiled. “I would do anything for you,” I kissed him on the lips and his face turned a really bright red. “What?” I blinked.

“D-doct-tor beh-hind-d y-you!” He stuttered.

“Excuse me miss, what are you doing in bed?” The doctor (whose name slips my mind...) asked, he scowled. I had to make up another really damn good lie to escape this.

“About to have sex,” I pretended to take off my shirt. I could see out of the corner of my eye, Stanford drooling slightly.

The doctor groaned really loudly. “How can you two have sex out in the open, with a lot of people, and with him having a catheter?”

Time for a smartass moment. “People have sex in cars, right?” I smirked. “And I think we can accomodate even with a catheter on...” He groaned even more at my extremely clever comeback. I mentally chuckled.

“You’re right, but it’s time to change his bag, ya know? Please leave.”

“Hell no,” I grinned. “He turns me on when he’s naked.”

_________________________________________________

Stan’s

I smirked the whole time the two were talking. I couldn’t believe what she had said! It was amazing! It was too bad she was lying, because I really want “it”... I was just staring at what the doctor was doing... changing the stupid bag and sending it off to the lab... I feel like a big, fatass baby... Why did they do that I wonder? I don’t really have anything wrong with my kidneys... other than the stones... I’m pretty much OK, right? Yeah... Well, maybe not really... The doctor taped a new bag to my leg. I crossed my arms. He finished and left.

“Nice comebacks!” I snickered. She put her shirt back on. “Damn... I like it when you had your shirt off!” I winked. Once again, she turned me on and I had that feeling...

“Merci beaucoup!” She grinned. “Now, how about we do some more of your work?”

“Sure thing,” I smiled as she got up. “I feel better, by the way.”

“Good, you want to try writing?”

“Yes please!” I smiled slightly as she handed me my work and a pen. I could finally write! “Yes!” I said about 15 minutes later. “Finally got this anatomy worksheet done!”

“Good!” She grinned brightly/cutely... I started to fall asleep...

__________________________________________________

A/N: Just wait until Cyrus hires them... XD I'm gonna make up a bunch of stupid/silly/random rules... XDD
Sign up to rate and review this story