Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > ConjunctionShipping

I fibbed and escaped!

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Title says it all! Some cussing though.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-09-20 - Updated: 2009-09-20 - 938 words

0Unrated
Chapter 8: Stan’s/Marie’s POV III

_______________________________________________________________

Marie’s

I noticed that he was slowing falling asleep. I smiled and stroked his silky hair... it’s so soft... couldn’t belive it...! I decided just to go home, because I have school tomorrow... oh well. “Bye, cya tomorrow, OK?” I smiled.

“Call me Stan if you want to... and goodbye...,” he said sleepily... he was so sleepy he nearly collapsed. I giggled at this. “Take my Moped...,” he said groggily, pointing to the keys on the table next to the bed.

“T-thank you!” I smiled. I grabbed the keys and my backpack and walked out; slowly shutting the door. “Wow...,” I whispered while walking to the outside of the hospital. I found his Moped and started it up. Luckily, I already knew how to drive scooters. It isn’t hard to do. I learnt how from my parents. The trip felt as if it took forever...! I sighed as I unlocked the door. I slumped down in the couch. It was 9:30...

“I missed ER...,” I mumbled.

“Wing!” He flew up to me.

“Meow!”

I smiled. “Come, sit on my lap, Purugly.” Big mistake! I didn’t how heavy they were. She nearly crushed the shit out of me, and knocked the breath of out of me, too. Wingull just blinked...

“Meow...,” she mewed sweetly.

“Get off please before I shit or piss myself....” She cocked her head and looked at me funny, eventually jumping down. She used to be able to sit in my lap... “I’m going to bed, goodnight everyone!” I smiled. I walked off and the two followed. Purugly usually sleeps in my bed, but that was when she was a Glameow... And Wingull usually sleeps on the perch my father made for me; the perch is made out of pure maple wood. I looked at them while brushing my teeth... they probably think this is really weird...

“Ahh...,” I snuggled down in bed... somewhat kicking stupid Purugly to the other side of the bed. I immediately fell asleep.

“BZZTT!!!” Screamed the alarm clock at 7:50!

“Oof!” I fell out of bed (because of Purugly!) and got up. For some odd reason, my nose didn’t bleed! I quickly got dressed, grabbing my stuff and ran as fast as possible. I finally made it.

“Awesome!” Some stupid/weird/random person yelled from across the street. To my amazement, it started to snow! In the middle of OCTOBER?!

“No freaking way...!” My eyes widened. “That is so cool!” I grinned. I walked inside and walked as fast as possible to the café. I decided to buy an omelet today! I love cheese...

Today went by quickly, as usual, because I was thinking about my one and only love. “What was this feeling?” I repeated, even though I already knew what it was. “It must be love... at first sight...” I walked home in the snow, got on his Moped, and drove to the hospital. I decided to give him a surprise... a snowcone!

_______________________________________________

Stan’s

I woke up the next day feeling a lot better than yesterday. I wondered if I could get up? I tried, and was somehow able to! I was shocked!

“You wear it well...” was repeating through my head. Despite having an IV and a catheter in/on me, I was able to make it to the café and sit down. “Mm... this is good chicken noodle soup...,” I slurped -- no one noticed... I literally sucked it down, without choking; in about five minutes. I got up to get seconds... thirds... fourths... I was so hungry!

“I feel better...,” I sighed in relief.

“There you are!” A doctor said. “We thought you escaped again!!”

“Now would I do that--” that... feeling again.

“It’s time to change the bag, but we can’t do that when you run off like that!”

“I was hungry, dammit!” I growled deeply. “You guys haven’t fed me ever since I’ve been here!!!” I barked.

“It’s because you were stabbed by a Croagunk! Which causes nausea!”

“I know, you fucking bastard! And why the fuck didn’t you say that before?!?!” I glared. “Show some compassion! Maybe my stomach hurt because you never fed me?!?!”

“Stanford! Enough arguing! We didn’t feed you on purpose -- want to know why? -- It’s because 24 hours after being stabbed by a Croagunk and eating can cause severe constipation! We did that to help you!” I crossed my arms when he said that.

“It’s not really compassionate... and nor does it fucking help!” It’s a damned shame I couldn’t make up an excuse to go the bathroom... wait, I could! I fibbed widening my eyes. “I think my bowels are moving...”

He fell for it. “Go!” He pointed to the bathroom not too far from where I was sitting. I got up and walked nonchantally... and went into one of the stalls. He wasn’t kidding... I was constipated... I stared at the catheter.

“Hmm...,” I blinked. How does it work? How does it go in? How can I take it out? Will it... hurt? I grabbed it and slowly pulled it out... Yes, it did hurt. “Argh...!” I groaned.

“Showoff...,” said someone in another stall.

“Hey!” I groaned again. It came out with a “pop!” I sighed in relief. “Boy, that was a big one!” I said sarcastically but lying at the same time through my teeth. I did not think I still had incontence anymore... because I was able to urinate properly (must admit, it feels better...!) Next... was my escape...
Sign up to rate and review this story