Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Hyper

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Aaron is hyperrrr! XD

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-21 - Updated: 2009-09-22 - 778 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4

“Lucian, wake up,” Cynthia shook me.

“Ahh!” I woke up. “I fell asleep again?” I groaned.

“Yes, you did,” she giggled.

“My life is tiring,” I replied.

“I know how you feel,” she massaged my shoulders.

“That feels good,” I felt like I was being turned on.

“Lucian! Do you have to hmmm hmm...,” she mumbled.

“Oh God, so sorry,” I tried not blush. I am a guy after all... “What time is it?” I tried to change the subject.

“7:30 PM,” she replied.

“Wow! That late! Thanks!” I smiled.

“You're welcome,” she replied.

“Lucian, whatcha doin'?” Aaron was right behind me.

“Oh hey there,” I got up and turned around.

“Boo!” He was hyper, I could tell.

“Aaron, calm down, you must've had too many sodas,” I giggled. I grabbed his shoulders and let all of my calm energy flow into him. He immediately calmed down.

“You realise that feels good,” he giggled. Poor guy suffers from ADHD. I always had to calm him down. He's almost always hyper.

“Four Eyes! I challenge you to a battle, one on one?” Aaron jumped up and down.

“That was a bit random but alright Buggy Boy,” I piped up. I walked off and he followed me, so did Cynthia. I wondered if Flint and Bertha were going to watch, too? Yes, in fact they did follow me. “Go Bronzong!” I called.

“Go Drapion!” Aaron smirked.

“Go first,” I smirked back.

“Hyper Beam!”

“Flash Cannon!” The two attacks collided, smoke appeared, it soon cleared. Both were still up. I knew his Drapion had to recharge. “Use Gyro Ball!” Bam! Drapion fainted, I won.

“I admit defeat,” he tried to smiled. “Go job Lucian!”

“Why thank you,” I smiled.

“You're welcome!” He was hyper again.

I swear it's like he takes drugs, but I know he doesn't. Every once in awhile, we have to take drug tests, just in case. So far, we haven't gotten caught. But we do drink occasionally, of course, not in large quantities. Cynthia just loves her mead, I never knew why - I jokingly admit that's why I married her. I was sitting and eating... that flashback ran through my head again while I put up the dishes and Cynthia and I walked to our bed...

___________________________________________________________~~_______________________________________________

“Dr. Victor, we got a patient here!” A doctor said.

“Patient? What happened?” I asked.

“Arghhh... ow... I'm in so much pain... arggh...,” the patient said.

“She apperantly crushed her hand between two rocks when she was rock climbing with her sister,” the doctor replied.

“Let's prep for surgery. What is your name?” I asked.

“Winona...,” she grimaced from the pain. I looked at her hand. It was indeed crushed. Several bones were broken, joints were all twisted up and out of place, muscles were torn, flesh tearing off... It was one of my worst cases, and very disgusting (it reminded me a of a scalped head). I looked at her sister.

“It's alright, she'll be OK,” I patted her on the back. “I'll be back in three hours, you wait in the waiting room. What's your name, by the way?”

“Yes sir... I'm Maylene,’ she replied. I walked off and prepared for surgery. Maylene...? That is right! I know her! She happens to be the gym leader of Veilstone City - the place I lived for a long time. I could not believe that was her. I had not seen her in so long.


________________________________________________________

Cynthia was watching me to see if everything went well. The operation was a success, but I couldn't fully repair her hand. She wouldn't be able to move it for the rest of her life. She woke up. ‘What happened...,’ she asked groggily.

I was looking at her medical history. “Hmm?” I looked up at her. I hadn't realised what she said. “I tried to repair your hand,” I replied. She nodded weakly and didn't say anything. “I like your medical history, it's pretty good. You have no allergies or anything. You only suffer from acid reflux, which can be treated,” I smiled at her, I stroked her hair to comfort her. She fell back asleep. “Winona Alavda Vogel, interesting name... you're 16... you got quite a life,” I didn't realise she had fallen asleep.


__________________________________________________________________~~________________________________________________________

Ever since that day, I felt bad for her. That was nearly 3 years ago. “You had that flashback again, didn't you?” Cynthia asked. She can tell when I have it, just by the look on my face, because it looks like I had seen a ghost.

“Yeah...,” I replied.

“Poor dear,” she kissed me. I kissed her back. I fell asleep, again. Tomorrow, I'm going to have a rematch with May.
Sign up to rate and review this story