Categories > Original > Drama > Operation Repo: Umm... Something new?

Episode 6 Alternate Ending

by Repo_Man_Raya_Murphy 0 reviews

An alternate ending for Episode 6

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-22 - Updated: 2009-09-22 - 274 words

0Unrated
Raya: On the way home, Matt and I were alone. The camera man that usually rides with us went in the camera van, so there were no cameras except for the truck ones. But I took the opportunity anyway to spill my heart's contents.

“Err... Matt?” Raya started. “There's something I want to say to you now that we're finally alone.”
"Go ahead," Matt replied.
Raya gulped. "I... I love you."

Matt: Oh boy...

"Raya, I don't wanna hurt you, but I don't think I'm ready for another relationship right now..."
Raya's face dropped. "Oh. I see."
"But we'll always be friends, right?"
"Yeah," Raya replied absentmindedly.

Raya: My heart sank like a ton of bricks. I should've known that Matt would never like a girl like me.

Matt: I like Raya, but just as friends. I just don't think she's the girl for me.

Raya walked into the office, watching Matt leave with Lyndah and Luis. Froy, who was sitting at the front desk, noticed Raya. "What's up?

Froy: She looked kinda depressed.

Raya: Froy was sitting at the front desk. He's always been there for me, so I told him everything.

"It just feels like my heart has ben ripped out. Nothing anyone really cares about."
"It's something I care about," Froy finally admitted. "I've always loved you. I always will."

Raya: Looking back, I'm not even sure that Matt was the right person anyway.

"You're the best Froy," Raya said, hugging into Froy. "Matt rejected me..."
"Well, i accepted you, and nothings going to change that."

Froy: Matt's loss is my gain. Raya will be treated with the respect she deserves.
Sign up to rate and review this story