Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Hangover

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Unsure of the rating for this chapter..

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-22 - Updated: 2009-09-23 - 1117 words

0Unrated
hapter 8

“Ehhh….,” I woke up with a horrible hangover. “I won’t do that anytime soon…” I then noticed I wasn’t in bed. “Eh?”

Someone was pacing in front of me. “It’s about time you woke up. You should’ve shown me your legendary, now I’ll force you to show it!”

“You’ll have to grope me first,” I chuckled and smirked. (He really would have to grope me.)

“I’ll do anything to get a hold of it,” he grinned evilly.

“Not if I could help it,” I slipped an arm out, he didn’t even notice.

He then noticed. “Hey! What do you think you’re doing?” He growled. He slapped my hand.

I growled back. “Nemo me impune lacessit!” I punched him clean in the nose.

“Rrr…,” he growled again. “How dare you clout me?!”

“Time to go to sleep!” I pulled a syringe from my pocket; it had an anaesthetic in it. I jabbed it into him. He fell asleep almost immediately.

“That was close!” I began to run off. I found the exit and stepped out quietly. “Where am I?” I mumbled. I looked around… “Veilstone City?” I blinked. “I got to get out of here,” I walked off and let Salamence out. “Take me back to the Pokemon League, please!” I hopped onto Salamence and he took me back. “Thank you, return…,” I sighed. I walked back into the building.

“Where have you been Four Eyes?!” Aaron’s eyes widened.

“I got captured by Cyrus again, it must’ve happened when I was drunk….”

“There you are honey!” Cynthia massaged my shoulders.

“Keep it up Heart Breaker…,” I mumbled.

“What happened?” She asked.

“Cyrus kidnapped me again, must’ve been when I was drunk… I don’t know why they want me.”

“Hey Four Eyes, I couldn’t help overhearing you…,” Flint said.

“Same here deary,” Bertha called me that AGAIN!

“Hmm… has Faulkner been by here lately?” I asked.

“Not that I know of,” Aaron said. “Doesn’t he have birds?!” He shuddered.

“Aaron, calm down, yes… he does have birds,” I said.

“Aaah!!!” He shuddered even more.

I grabbed his shoulders. “Shush.”

He calmed down. “That feels good…”

I groaned. “Why do you always say that?”

He blushed, “well because I have no girl that can do that to me.”

“I’m sure you’ll find someone,” I smiled and let go.

“Yeah…,” he sounded dreary. Wonder what he could be thinking of…?

“I guess I’ll wait ‘till Faulkner comes. It sounded like he wanted to battle me the most.” My hangover was bothering me more than the strep throat…

“You alright honey?” Cynthia’s sweet smile pierced through my eyes.

“Yeah, I’m OK, stupid hangover is frustrating.”

“I know how you feel, me and my mead…,” she giggled.

“Yes, that’s why I married you,” I giggled back. Well, not really of course. I love her in high school, but she never knew me. She was in love with Steven – they broke up. I soon forgot about her, but I became part of the Elite Four. That’s when I saw her… I battled her and I fell in love with her all over again and she fell in love with me. That’s pretty much it…

“What are you thinking of?” Aaron was right in my face.

“Do you have to get so close?” I grumbled.

“Just seeing if you’re alive,” he said sarcastically.

“Of course I’m alive,” I replied wittily. I sighed. “Where is that Faulkner?”

Just as I said that, he arrived. “Hello everyone!” He had a thick German accent; it was kind of hard to hear him sometimes.

“Hello!” We all said and smiled.

“So, who’s first?” He asked.

“I’m first!” Aaron jumped happily.

“Great,” he smiled.

“Come on, let’s go on outside,” I started to walk. The others followed me. I sat down on the bleachers. “Feel free to begin,” I smiled.

“Awesome!” Faulkner smiled back. “Go Pidgeot!”

“Ahh a bird, mustn’t freak out…, go Drapion!”

“I’ll let you have the honour of going first, Aaron.”

“First? Alright, Drapion, use Cross Poison!” A blue x-shaped light appeared in the air, but it missed.

“Pidgeot, dodge and use Aerial Ace!” Its whole body started to glow white and it slammed down on Drapion (it was so fast that Drapion couldn’t see it and it got hit).

“Holy shit…!” Aaron stared. “Drapion, use Bug Bite!” (Not sure how describe this attack...)

“Pidgeot, use a Brave Bird!” Its whole body turned into fire, it spun around in the air and turned bluish. It slammed into Drapion, Drapion fainted.

“Ah!” Aaron shrieked. “I can’t believe it!” He returned Drapion. “Go Beautifly! Alright, go first.”

“Pidgeot, Whirlwind!” It started to flap its wings rapidly.

“Beautifly, use Whirlwind, too!” The two attacks collided and nearly created a tornado.

“Whoa,” I blinked. “Interesting.” The wind died down, the two were still hovering. I looked at both of them; I could see Pidgeot was getting tired.

“Beautifly, finish it with Bug Buzz!”

“Aerial Ace, Pidgeot!” Pidgeot was too slow, Beautifly hit it and it fainted.

“Heh, that was interesting Aaron,” he returned Pidgeot. “Go Noctowl! You have the honour again Aaron.”

“Aah, OK then, use Aerial Ace!”

“Use the same thing Noctowl!” The two collided, Beautifly fainted.

“W-wow,” Aaron stammered. “Go Vespiquen! Go first Faulkner.”

“Aerial Ace again!”

“Not so fast, use Destiny Bond, Vespiquen!” Aaron chuckled. “If you make her faint, so will Noctowl.”

“Ya know, why hadn’t I thought of that before?” Faulkner smirked.

“Nice one Aaron,” I smiled.

“Thank you,” he smiled back.

“No problem.”

“Go ahead, say something Aaron.”

“Fine, use Toxic!” Sludge shot up from its mouth and hit Noctowl.

“Dodge and use Mirror Move!” Both were poisoned at the same time. “Noctowl, use Roost!” Feathers formed around Noctowl and healed it.

“Vespiquen, use Attack Order!” With its high critical hit ratio, Noctowl fainted.

“Heh, that was interesting Aaron, go Gliscor!”

“Finally, something that isn’t a bird,” Aaron sighed. “Vespiquen, use X-Scissor!”

“Air Cutter Gliscor!” Boomerang-shaped blue things shot at Vespiquen, she fainted instantly…

“Well, you’ve defeated me,” Aaron sighed. “Congrats.”

“Thank you,” Faulkner smiled.

“You’re welcome!” Aaron skipped away slowly.

“So, who’s next?”

“I am,” Bertha walked over. “I specialize in ground types.”

“Gotcha,” Faulkner smiled.

This would an interesting battle for sure, Faulkner having flying types and Grandma Bertha having ground types. “We’ll just see who’ll win… this will be very interesting. A clash of the titans, I must say,” I thought. “Good luck Bertha and Faulkner.” I smiled at both of them.
Sign up to rate and review this story