Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Everyone VS Faulkner!

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Meh... it was an OK chapter...

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-22 - Updated: 2009-09-23 - 1285 words

0Unrated
Chapter 9

“Go ahead and begin guys,” I smiled.

“All right, go Hippowdon!” Bertha smirked. Hippowdon’s ability created a sandstorm.

“Is it okay if I use Gliscor, Lucian?”

“That’s fine with me,” I nodded.

“You have the honour Faulkner,” Bertha grinned.

“Use X-Scissor!”

“Use Crunch as it flies towards you!” Gliscor was incredibly fast, but Hippowdon bit down on Gliscor very hard. Gliscor fainted.

“Hmm… very well played, go Gyrellow! Go first Bertha.”

“Iron Head Hippowdon!”

“Close Combat Gyrellow!” Gyrellow was too fast, it struck Hippowdon with its bill, claws and wings with such force that it fainted.

“Very nice Faulkner…,” she smiled. “Go Whiscash!”

“Thanks!” He smiled.

“No problem. Go first.”

“Aerial Ace Gyrellow!”

“Aqua Tail!” Water swished from the end of its tail. The two collided but were still up. “Zen Headbutt Whiscash!”

“Close Combat again Gyrellow!” The two collided again but both fainted – they were tied!

“That was interesting Faulkner. Go Rhyperior!” She smiled happily. “Go ahead and go first.”

“Yes it was. Go Staraptor!” He smiled back. “Use Close Combat!”

“Use Rock Wrecker Rhyperior!” Huge rocks formed in hits hands and threw them at Staraptor, but it was way too fast for Rhyperior.

“Dodge it!” Staraptor dodged it and slammed into Rhyperior.

“Use Avalanche!” A huge ice sheet formed from its mouth and aimed at Staraptor.

“Staraptor, use Mirror Move!” Staraptor did the same thing. The two attacks collided, Staraptor was still up but Rhyperior fainted.

“Wow… I defeated you?” He blinked.

“Yes you did deary, congrats!” She smiled.

“Thanks!”

“No problem,” she walked back.

“Hey, you can take a break if you want,” I spoke up.

“Umm… that’s not a bad idea,” he smiled.

“Can you be back within an hour?” I asked.

“Yeah, sure thing, Auf Wiedersehen,” He walked off.

Auf Wiedersehen,” I smiled and watched him walk off.

“Bye!” The others said.

“I haven’t had anything to eat all day,” I scowled. “I’ll be back in a few minutes,” I got up and walked off.

“All right then,” Flint’s voice carried.

My stomach was just brutal towards me. “Hold on okay stupid stomach…,” I grumbled. I walked into the kitchen. “Let’s see…” I looked around. “How about some ramen?” That’s my favourite food, it’s so addicting. I quickly cooked it and wolfed it down and went back outside. I thought Faulkner would’ve been here by now. The others were talking about miscellaneous things; I didn’t quite catch what they were saying.

“Lucian, you ate pretty quickly, that was fast,” Aaron blinked.

“I was starving…,” I replied sarcastically. I rubbed the back of my head. “Wow this hangover is a real pain…” I sat back down. “Wonder where Faulkner is?”

“Hello everyone!” He smiled; he happened to come back just as I was wondering where he is.

“Just in time,” Flint smiled. “I’m next, I specialize in fire types.”

“Great!” He watched Flint walk to the other side.

“Go Magmortar!” Flint smiled.

“Go Gliscor!” Faulkner smiled back.

“Interesting choice, go first my friend,” Flint smiled.

“Gliscor, use Earthquake!” Gliscor slammed its legs into the ground and the ground began to break up.

“Magmortar, jump and use Ice Punch!” Magmortar was too slow; it got trapped between some rocks. “Ugh, Magmortar, try getting out!” It couldn’t get out…

“Gliscor, use X-Scissor!” It was so powerful that Magmortar fainted.

“Bah! Good job! Go Linoone!”

“Thank you! Go first,” Faulkner smiled.

“Linoone, Quick Attack!” It ran as fast as possible up to Gliscor.

“X-Scissor as it’s coming towards you!” Linoone slammed into Gliscor; it pummeled to the ground but got up and used X-Scissor.

“That’s a strong Pokémon, that Gliscor…,” I thought out loud.

“Use another X-Scissor!”

“Use Ice Fang!” Ice erupted like little bolts of lightning, but made out of ice. Gliscor was yet again, too fast – Linoone fainted. “Oh my goodness… Faulkner, that’s incredible!” Flint blinked. “Go Rapidash!”

“Flint… that is a beautiful beast, black with blue flames…”

“Thank you…,” Flint smiled.

“You’re welcome. Go ahead and go first.”

“Rapidash, use Fire Spin!” Rapidash opened its mouth and fire formed a ring around Gliscor.

“Gliscor, use Fissure!” It was a more powerful form of earthquake this time. It’s a one hit K-O! Rapidash fainted.

“Amazing Faulkner… you’ve defeated me,” Flint smiled and walked off.

I got up. “I’m next,” I smiled valiantly.

“I thought so,” Faulkner smiled.

I walked to the other side. “Go Chimecho! Feel free to use Gliscor, and go first, too.”

“Gliscor, use X-Scissor!”

“Chimecho, use Psychic!” He lifted Gliscor into the air and knocked it down on the ground; Chimecho was so fast that Gliscor fainted.

“Very nice – go Pidgeot! Go first my buddy.”

“Chimecho, use Psychic!”

“Pidgeot, use Air Slash!” Pidgeot was so fast that Chimecho fell to the ground but got up. “Pidgeot, use another Air Slash!” It was so fast I couldn’t say anything; I was sort of losing my focus. “Chimecho, use Hypnosis!” Argh, dammit, she missed. “Pidgeot, finish it with Brave Bird!” Pidgeot slammed into Chimecho; she fainted.

“Impressive sir, now return Chimecho, go Girafarig!”

“Go first, I insist.”

“Fine, use Stomp!” Girafarig jumped into the air so fast that Pidgeot couldn’t see her coming; she slammed her huge hooves into it. Pidgeot fainted instantly.

“Wow… amazing! Now go, Staraptor!”

I chuckled because I was winning. “You’re losing ya know… but oh well.”

“Heh, that doesn’t matter. I don’t care about losing.”

“Go first,” I smiled.

“Staraptor, use Aerial Ace!”

“Girafarig, use Crunch!” She turned around and jumped backwards, using her tail to use this attack. Staraptor was too fast; she fainted. “Impressive… Your Staraptor is amazing. Go Bronzong!”

“Thank you! Go first…”

“No problem! Use Gyro Ball!”

“Close Combat Staraptor!” Staraptor avoided Gyro Ball, and slammed into Bronzong – but he was still up.

“Use another Gyro Ball!”

“Use Close Combat again!” Staraptor, once again was too fast for Bronzong – he fainted. I lost my focus because of the stupid hangover.

“Good job,” I chuckled. “Time for my wife to battle you.” I walked back and sat down. My wife is incredibly strong and very hard to defeat – not even I can defeat her Garchomp.

“Thank you Lucian!” He smiled.

“Time to be defeated,” Cynthia smirked.

“Yeah, I doubt that.”

“I’m the Champion ya know…”

“Yes, I know…”

“Let’s battle, not talk please!” She sent out her Lucario. “Go first!”

“Staraptor, Aerial Ace!”

“Lucario, Aura Sphere!” Lucario smirked and a blue ball-shaped aura formed in her hands and exploded into Staraptor. Staraptor was too slow and fainted.

“Alright, go Swellow! Go first.”

“Metal Claw Lucario!” Three prong-like claws formed from her spikes and slashed Swellow really hard.

“Swellow, Aerial Ace!” Swellow was too slow and got slammed to the ground, it got back up. “Swellow, use Endeavour!”

“Lucario, use Dragon Pulse!” A pulse of greenish-blue light formed in her mouth. Swellow was too slow and fainted.

“Argh, go Fearow!”

“Lucario, Force Palm!” She grabbed a hold of Fearow, sending a huge surge of energy through it.

“Aerial Ace!” Lucario’s speed amazed me… she knocked Fearow to the ground.

“Mirror Move Fearow!”

“Lucario, use another Force Palm!” Incredible! Fearow fainted?! “You’ve lost… I knew you’d never win. I am the Champion, Faulkner.”

“Yeah… it’s all right,” he turned around.

“Rematch me tomorrow if you want.”

“OK…,” his voice drifted off as he walked away.

“Heart Breaker, I think you got a bit carried away, no offense of course,” I said to her.

“Oh!” She blushed. “I think I did…”

“Oh well…,” I got up and walked off to take a nap.
Sign up to rate and review this story