Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

CHRISTMAS '07!

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

It's so cute...

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-09-25 - Updated: 2009-09-26 - 1330 words

0Unrated
Chapter 17

“Wake up Lucian!” They all said.

“Oh good morning; and Merry Christmas!” I smiled and got up.

“Lucian… I have something to show you later,” Cynthia looked at me.

“Umm yeah… maybe later, after breakfast?” I looked at her.

“Let’s eat! C’mon everyone,” Bertha smiled and started to walk off. Does she have something special? The others walked off while my joints were popping. A twenty-seven year old shouldn’t sleep in a chair! It’s not good for my back. I stretched out my fingers as we were walking. Again, Bronzong and Girafarig were watching everyone while I was gone.

“So, what did you cook Bertha?” I asked while walking into the kitchen. She cooks for us every Christmas and sometimes Thanksgiving – well, this year, we forgot about it.

“Pumpkin waffles,” she replied.

“Oooh! Really now? I love them,” Aaron smiled.

“So do I,” I smiled too. In fact – everyone loves them (not sure about the kids though). I think it’s because of the way she cooks them.

“I love pumpkin,” Rex grinned.

“So do I,” Lexi smiled.

“Good,” I smiled. We all sat down and had a nice breakfast. I already got my Christmas present: my children – but not completely – I still need to go through court to get legal protection for them. And also, it Cynthia and my anniversary! And yes! We did marry on Christmas Day! “Happy anniversary Cynthia!” I smiled and handed her a card. It had $40 in it.

“Thank you Lucian, happy anniversary to you, too!” She smiled giddily and opened it. “Thank you once again!”

“You’re welcome! And thank you very much,” I smiled. She got something from behind her back – it was a Pokemon egg! – And handed it to me.

“Wow! Thank you!” I smiled.

“You’re welcome,” she replied. I dared not to ask what it was, that’d ruin it! “It was the only thing I could think of…,” she sighed.

“Same here…,” I sighed too.

“It’s OK,” we said in unison. We laughed at each other again because we said the same thing at the same time! How odd that that happens.

“What did you get us Dad?” Rex asked.

“Please tell us!” Lexi urged.

“How about some money to buy some books?” I reached into my pocket and got out $40.

“Alright!!” They both said in unison and high fived each other. I then each gave them $20.

“Thank you Dad!” They said in unison again.

“You’re welcome,” I smiled.
________________________________________________________________________________

I had a nice breakfast. Cynthia nudged me.

“Yes?” I looked at her.

“Come with me, I got something to show you,” she smiled.

“Alright.”

“Just you and me, alright?”

“Yes ma’am. Bye everyone, cya later,” I smiled and got up.

“Bye everyone,” she smiled and got up, too.

“Bye,” they all said. We both got our coats on and walked out the door. I looked around at all of the trees covered in snow, a Starly was singing a beautiful tone.

Cynthia sighed. “Reminds me of when I used to play the piano,” she looked at the Starly.

“Oh yeah… you told me that…”

“It’s been about 10 years though.”

“I tried playing the piano; I wasn’t really good at it.”

“We’re here,” she sighed again.

“Juvenal hall? What are we doing here?” I blinked.

“You wanted to see my daughter, right? Come on in,” she opened the door.

“Yeah, I did, I wasn’t expecting this though,” I walked in. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome, I’ll lead the way.” She walked up to a counter. “Sir…,” she rang a bell.

“Yes?” The man said. “You here to see your daughter?”

“Yes I am. And so is Lucian,” she replied.

“You have 15 minutes,” the man said. A buzzer rang and a door opened. We walked through it.

“Crina?” Cynthia said.

“What do you want?” Her daughter grumbled.

“Umm… hello, I’m Lucian…”

“What do you want?!” She looked at me.

“We came to say hello,” Cynthia hesitated.

“Yeah,” I replied.

“Yeah, it’s Christmas, but so what?” She continued to grumble.

“For Christmas I’m going to try to get you out of here,” Cynthia smiled.

“Umm… why?” She asked.

“Because I love you and you don’t deserve to be here!” Cynthia slammed her hand on the table.

“Yeah… that’s true… stupid community service hasn’t even ending yet though…,” she said.

“So that’s why you’re still here?” Cynthia looked at her cock-eyed. “Are you doing what you’re supposed to do?”

“No. But since you’re here, maybe I’ll start doing it again…”

“You should,” Cynthia stopped looking at her like that.

I nudged Cynthia. “Yes?” She looked at me.

“How old is she?” I mumbled.

“She’s 11,” she whispered back.

“Eleven?” I tried not to blurt out.

“Yes. She was born November 14, 1996,” she replied.

“Hmm… I see… who’s her father?” I asked.

“Steven Stone is her father,” she sighed. “It’s my own fault…”

“No, no, no, no… it’s not your fault. It was a mistake,” I patted her on the back. “I made the same mistake obviously.” I looked over at Crina whom was ignoring us completely. “I still don’t get why she’s here though… I hate to ask why…”

“It’s alright. You may ask. She’s here because she wouldn’t stop selling drugs and alcohol…,” she sighed. “And that wasn’t my fault. It was Steven’s fault. That’s why I broke up with him – he wouldn’t stop selling drugs. I was lucky I wasn’t prosecuted, too. In fact I wasn’t there when it happened. I was busy trying to get into the Sinnoh League. And that’s when I met you…,” she smiled.

“Time’s up,” the man said.

“Bye Crina, it’s nice meeting you,” I smiled.

“Bye my beautiful Lily,” Cynthia smiled, too. (Crina is Romanian for Lily). “And happy belated birthday.”

“Bye…,” she grumbled and tried to smile. “Thanks Mom,” she tried to smile again.

“You’re welcome,” Cynthia smiled and we both waved goodbye.

“So what do you think Lucian?” Cynthia broke the silence.

“I think she’s good, despite the way she acts. You think we can teach her?”

“Yes.”

“Good.”

“Let’s go home, I want to play chess with you,” she said sarcastically.

“Chess? But you don’t really know how.”

“That why I want you to teach me,” she massaged my shoulders.

“Man… that always gets me turned on when you do that…,” I winked.

“Hmm!” She mumbled.

“Oh hahaha,” I giggled. I must admit, I can’t help it!

“STOP RIGHT THERE!!” A man in a trench coat said.

I looked at him. “What do you want?” I grumbled.

“I want your legendary of course!!” He growled.

“Cyrus… it’s you!” She pointed.

“Yes little lady, that’s me!” He chuckled.

“If you want to see it, you’ll have to grope me!” Only Cynthia knows where I hide Mesprit.

“Let me guess you have Mesprit, don’t you? I have Uxie and Azelf!” He laughed. “All I need is Mesprit!”

“Fine. You want to see it?” I grumbled. I walked behind a bush real fast.
________________________________________________________________________________

“Go Mespirit!” I called.

“Eeeooowwoo!” She called.

“Mespirit, use Water Pulse,” I commanded calmly. Before Cyrus could do anything, he was blown back by a wall of water.

I gulped audibly. This jerk now knows my secret. “Come on!!! Let’s get out of here!” I ran off and quickly returned Mespirit. Cynthia ran with me – we ran as fast as possible. This raced through my mind: Should I tell the others or not? I decided not to. It’d be too risky. We both busted through the doors, panting; the others looking at us. They all had the same look on their faces: “What happened?”
________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry, it’s short. I just don’t have enough time to type it all.
Sign up to rate and review this story