Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Cyrus knows...

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Lemon lemon lemon

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2009-09-25 - Updated: 2009-09-26 - 1496 words

0Unrated
Chapter 18

“What happened?” Flint asked.

I was almost hyperventilating – I wasn’t the only one – Cynthia was, too. I bursted into tears... “Cyrus… knows my secret… … … …”

“Secret?” Aaron looked at me.

“I promised myself I wouldn’t tell anyone else except Cynthia…” I paused for a few minutes.

“Oh…,” he said.

“I own a legendary…” Everyone’s eyes widened. “I own… … Mespirit…”

“YOU WHAT?!” – Bertha looked at me.

“Yes,” I retorted. “Now everyone will know!” I kneeled to the ground and punched it. The tears stung my eyes. “Now he’ll be after me for the rest of my life! Maybe he’ll even his grunts will exhume me!” I looked at my hand, it was bleeding. “Noo…”

“Lucian… don’t say that,” Flint frowned and kneeled down next to me.

Aaron did the same. “We’ll protect you, I promise!”

“Father…,” Lexi looked at me.

“Yes sir,” Rex said to Aaron.

“Of course,” Bertha looked at me, too. She was a bit too old to sit down on the ground.

“Lucian…,” Cynthia said calmly. “Calm down.” I did what she said; it’s her accent and the calmness of her voice.

“You’re right…,” I sniffled. “I feel like a loser crying in front of everyone…”

“Lucian… it’s alright… we all have those moments…,” Flint said calmly.

I stopped. “Yeah…” I got up. “Merry Christmas everyone… and the White Christmas came true. That barely ever happens,” I smiled.

“Yeah…,” everyone said and smiled, too.
________________________________________________________________________________

Three months later… (March 26, 2008)… this’ll get interesting!

“Hmm…,” I mumbled. “Where am I?”

I heard evil laughing. “Hello Lucian, it’s great to see you again!”

“Ugh, it’s you, Cyrus!” I growled.

“Yes! And I have a little friend with me,” he glared.

“I am Saturn, I know who you are!” He poked my chest.

“Hey, watch it,” I scowled.

“Let’s see,” he read random things from a notepad while Cyrus walked out. “You are… 27 years old, you have a wife named Cynthia, and you suffer from psoriasis? Is that right?”

“Humph,” I scoffed.

“Hmm! I see… you now have legal guardianship over two children… hehe. I didn’t know you had children! But you’ve been married for 6 years, I don’t see how that’s possible! Unless!” I cocked my head. “You made love with someone else! I wonder who it is… I shall find out.”

“She disappeared a long time ago and reappeared in an insane asylum…”

“I wonder what her name is…,” he giggled. “I bet you had a lot of fun with her!” I didn’t say anything and scowled.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile…

“Lucian has AWOL!” Cynthia was desperate to find me.

“Absent without leave?” Flint asked. “Where could he be?”

“I think I know…,” Aaron growled. “CYRUS!”

“Damn that manipulative bastard,” Bertha cursed.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Saturn continued to giggle. It started to get real annoying.

“Could you shut up and stop giggling?” I growled.

“Let’s see, what else? Your mother had an affair with someone else…”

He was really trying to flaunt and barb me.

“’Ey, Mars, come over here!” He giggled even more.

“Yes?” She said.

“Look! When he was younger he used to have bladder problems!” He pointed and laughed.

“I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU!!!” I growled. “WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THIS INFO?!”

“Internet and medical records,” he smirked.

“Be nice Saturn! Stop deriding him!” She slapped him on the back of the head.

“Ow! Hey! I’m sorry…,” he finally stopped. “Oh! Look at this! You’ve had prostate problems, too!”

“Shut up…,” I mumbled and blushed. “So what if I have?”

“I don’t know why but it’s just funny!” He started up again.

Mars was right in his face. “SATURN STOP IT, SHUT UP!”

“Fine!” He muttered and stopped.

“I’m so sorry Lucian,” she winked at me. For one second I thought she felt bad for me.

“I’ll be back later,” he ran off.

The whole time she had a syringe behind her back. “Hold still,” she walked over to me and jabbed me with it.

“Ahh…,” I grimaced from the pain. I just hated needles. “What was that for?!”

“It’s a tracking device. We’ll ALWAYS know where you are!”

“And where is my carnelian-mauve jacket?!”

“Right over there,” she pointed and I turned my head.

As I turned my head, I was able to slip my arm out. I’m a master at escaping. “I’ve about had it with you!” I punched her clean in the stomach.

“Blooock,” she gagged and fainted. I quickly grabbed my jacket. I just hate not wearing it in public.

“Go Salamence! Take me back to the League!” I hopped on and he flew back to the Pokémon League.

“Guys? Hello?” I said while walking around the building.

“FATHER?!” Rex and Lexi said in unison, running up to me.

“Where is everyone?” I asked them.

“They went out to look for you,” Rex said.

“But Aaron is here though,” Lexi replied.

“LUCIAN!!” Aaron came out of no where! “Where the hell have you been?!”

“I was kidnapped by Cyrus again but I escaped,” I replied.

“Good, at least you escaped!” He hugged me tightly.

I hugged him back. “I’m a master at escaping.”

“Everyone is out looking for you, but they said they’d be back in a couple of hours and it’s been an hour,” he smiled at me. “You’re my big brother and I don’t want anything to happen to you!” He sniffled.

“Aww, thank you,” I smiled.

“You’re welcome,” he replied.

“Father, we’ve missed you,” Lexi hugged me.

So did Rex. “Me, too, Dad.”

“I miss both of you equally,” I smiled. “I have an idea. Maybe Staravia can help us find out where Cynthia and the others are.”

“Good idea!” Rex nodded.

“Yeah!” Lexi nodded, too.

I walked outside and let Staravia out. I had tied a burgundy ribbon around her leg so everyone would know that that she’s mine.

“Go see if you can find Cynthia, please!” I commanded.

“Starr!” She nodded and flew off.

Just then, a pair of gleaming red eyes was in front of me. “Whoa!” I jolted backwards.

“You alright?” It was Volkner, and his Luxray.

“Volkner, what are you doing here?” I asked and got back up.

“Just came by to check on everyone. Where is everyone?” He asked.

“They’re out looking for me because Cyrus kidnapped me again,” I replied.

“Again? How many times has he done that?” He cocked his head.

“From what I remember… this’ll be my second time.”

“That’s a damned shame.”

“I know. Saturn taunted me… it was humiliating!”

“I’ve been captured by them, too. Want to know why?”

“Weren’t you raised by Luxray?” I asked.

“Yes, I was. That’s why they’re after me. And you’re not the only one who was humiliated! Saturn taunted me, too.”

“He’s a sick little pervert,” I grumbled.

“I agree! He is!”

“You alright Lucian?” Aaron asked.

“Yeah. Just talking to Volkner,” I smiled.

“Hi Aaron!” Volkner waved.

“Hi Volkner!” Aaron grinned giddily.

“How are you?” Volkner asked.

“I’m OK! I had hypogonadism, but thanks to Lucian, it’s cured!” He smiled.

“Yep! It was me,” I smiled, too.

“Lux, lux, lux!” His Luxray said.

“Starr!!!” Staravia came back with Cynthia, Bertha and Flint.

“Lucian!!! I’m so glad you’re ok!” Cynthia hugged me.

“Me, too!” Flint hugged me tightly.

“Same here,” Bertha patted me on the back.

“I’m just lucky to be alive,” I looked at my arm. “Mars jabbed a tracking device into me arm,” I frowned.

“Really? She did the same thing to me!” Volkner spoke up.

“Hi Volkner!” Everyone said.

“Interesting… they’re both after us,” I clenched my fist. “Hmph.”

“I have to go now,” Volkner hopped onto his Luxray. “Bye!”

“Bye!” We all said.

“Now what?” I paused.

Cynthia massaged my shoulders. “That… feels so good…,” I mumbled. I yawned and went to bed. Tomorrow was a new day: but what was going to happen though? I wasn’t too sure.

“Come on Lucian, shall we make love?” Cynthia asked while grinning and locking the door.

“Umm… I guess so… wouldn’t hurt.” She got on top of me and we made... sweet love. I shuddered happily. I had not had sex in so long... I kind of missed it. “Ahh…,” I sighed happily as I woke up. “That felt great!” I smiled. She crawled off of me. It feels good when she does that...

“Yes it did.”

“I’m definitely not abstinent anymore!” I chuckled.

“I’m glad you’re not!” She growled.

“Heh!” I giggled and got some clothes on.

“Come on, I got something to show you after breakfast!” Cynthia smiled. Damn she’s so fast at get her clothes on!

“All right!” I smiled and waited for us to go. I smiled happily.
Sign up to rate and review this story