Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

I'm a Buizel! VS Cyrus!

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Tons of spoilers

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-09-25 - Updated: 2009-09-26 - 1130 words

0Unrated
Chapter 20

“Hello,” I said while walking up the attic ladder. There were globules of stuff in the attic. Things that the previous Elite Four left. I had not really noticed it before.

“Hey Dad,” Lexi smiled.

“Dad! Come here! Look what I found!” Rex waved his hand.

“Hello dearie,” Bertha smiled.

“What is it?” I walked up to Rex and hunkered down next to him. It was a small doll looking thing carved out of wood.

“I dunno... looks kinda like a Lucario, don’t you think father?”

“Yeah... it sorta does look like one,” I smiled. I took a closer look at it. “Hmm... maybe it is a Riolu?”

“Maybe it is?” Lexi looked at it.

I looked through a box. “Look... there is more...?” I pulled out several more wooden carvings. There was a Staraptor, a Drapion, a Bronzong, a Piplup, a Chimchar, another Lucario, a Rapidash and a Hippowdon. “Seems to be a coinidence... what the? These are all Pokemon we have!” I stared at them and paused for awhile. So did everyone else. “We have got to tell the others,” I broke the silence.

“That would be a good idea,” Bertha agreed. Lexi and Rex nodded. I climbed down and went to the others; they were chatting.

“Guys! Come here! You won’t believe it!” I panted.

Aaron was giggled and stopped. “Lucian, I found a girl!” He giggled again.

“Ah nice, but don’t you wanna see what I saw?” I asked.

Aaron stopped giggling and the others looked up at me. “Well?” Flint urged.

“You won't believe me, so please come up to the attic!” I replied hastily. “Aaron, you can tell me on the way there.”

“OK!” Everyone said and followed me. “So. Who is the girl you're thinking of?”

“I was thinking of Liza, she is so pretty,” he replied and blushed. “I saw her picture in a magazine and instantly fell in love.”

“Maybe you should meet her first before making any judgements,” I winked as I climbed up the ladder.

“Yeah...,” he continued to blush.

“Go Aaron! Please!” Flint pushed him lightly.

“Oh right!” Aaron snapped out of it and continued to climb the ladder. I was at the top of the ladder and quickly walked over to where the wooden carvings were. The others walked up, too. We all hunkered down.

I held up all of the carvings. “See what I mean? That you would not believe me?” They were all silent. I felt the same exact way.

“You... were right...,” Cynthia broke the silence.

I then see a paper in the bottom of the box; I began to read it: “Hello. If you are reading this than you are lucky. You have seemed to have stumbled on a coincidence? I am Loric. I maybe from the past but I predicted that all you would be apart of the Elite Four. (I, too, was once apart of the Elite Four but I predicted my death.) I also predicted that Lucian and Cynthia would have kids. Three to be exact. Please do not be scared or freak out in anyway AND please do not TELL anyone about this letter. Except Crina. She deserves to know. By the way, she will be out of juvenal hall within early April 2008. Goobye.” I fainted and my landed in Aaron’s lap.

“Lucian, wake up,” he shook his legs. I was out cold. “LUCIAN!!!” He poked my cheek.

“Uhh...,” my head didn’t hurt at all. I opened my eyes and saw Aaron’s face.

“’Bout time...,” he looked at me.

I lifted up my head. “Oh... sorry about that...”

“It’s alright,” he replied, smiling. He is my brother and we love each other very much, he did not seem to care if I fainted in his lap.

Cynthia took a look at the paper. “Lucian is-is-is right...,” she fainted, too, except with a thud. She was out cold.

“Cynthia, wake up,” I shook her.

“Hmm...?” She said groggily.

“You fainted,” I looked at her.

She sat up. “Yeah... obviously... my head...”

“You alright?” Flint asked.

“I think I’m okay,” she smiled. She barely ever let anything get her down.

“Good,” we all said.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Three months later... (sorry, just had to - I have no plot between Christmas and March)

I woke up. I felt odd. Where was I? Am I dead? I really warm and sweating. “Heh... heh...,” I was panting deeply and laboriously. “What... am I even human...?”

“Hello, sucker. It is I, Cyrus!” He said.

I coninued to pant. “Bui!” It came out. I have no idea why.

“As you can see,” he was doing a goosestep march around me (they are Nazis, by the way). “You aren’t human right now. You are a Pokemon. Yes. That’s right! But I did not make this drug. Mars did. It’s a damned shame she quit.”

“You fool,” I growled. “You turned me into a Buizel. But why? Why not a Bronzong?”

“Because Buizel is a mammal-like Pokemon. Their genes are similar to humans. Inanimate objects don’t have any genetic makeup. Trust me! I surrounded my life with machines,” he laughed evilly. “I also noticed that you seem to love Buizel, no?”

I spat up something purplish-black, boy did it hurt! It felt like acid reflux. “Toxic attack?” I thought. I saw it eat away at the metallic floor. “Interesting. I just concentrate really hard and it will work. I dunno.” I concentrated really hard on “Focus Punch.”

“You little bastard! You're gonna pay for that floor!” He hissed. He tried to swing his hand at me but I blocked it with Focus Punch! He was sent flying backwards.

“You wanna fight?” I barked back. “If I concentrate real hard, I can attack!”

“Sure,” he chucked a poke ball. Out came a Crobat.

“If I concentrate real hard, maybe I could use Aqua Jet?” I mumbled.

“Crobat! Use Air Cutter!” He demanded.

“Bui!” I dodged it and slammed into Crobat. It was knocked to the ground but it got back up.

“Crobat! Use Fly!” He barked. He starting to get a little pissed off. I mean hey, a human turning into a Pokemon, and then defeating you? Interesting indeed. I concentrated on a Sonic Boom. I jumped real high and twirled my tail. Bam, bam, bam! Crobat was knocked to the ground and it fainted.

“Give me your best shot!” I waved my hand.

He laughed evilly. I wondered what he was up to. This could not be very good. He snarled at me and unsheathed a sword. I gulped audibly and stared at him. Was he going to kill me?! It sure looked like it. Oh well. I ignored that feeling and continued to stare at him...
Sign up to rate and review this story